Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion Celebration Time | ZU Dominion of Ornfra

ZWEICOM

Z
9069_jazzel.jpg

Location // Ornfra Military Command HQ //
Objective // Ground Exercises and Integration //
Tags // Subject 73 Red Subject 73 Red Maiven //

Former Command General Jazzel, formerly of the now-defunct Imperial Directorate, was one of the first to abandon the so-called Chairman during the very-public split between him and most of his associates and now he worked with the rest of his troops in the new Zweihander Army.

He had to admit, it was a better gig than leading good men to thier doom for selfish reasons. "Senior Constable Red, Agent Maiven"

He spoke to the both of them before he turned to address the Marshal. "Marshal, I am General Sven Jazzel of the Zweihander Union. You are told to expect my arrival, yes?"

Thraztin

T
Objective 2: Military exercises with the garrison
Tags: Subject 73 Red Subject 73 Red | Himm'vaun'merek Himm'vaun'merek
"Yes sir!" she gave another quick salute and turned from the group as more officers gathered around Red, Vaun, and the Marshal, no doubt to discuss strategies in the few minutes before the exercise began. Maiven put on her helmet, sealing her identity in the same white duraplast that every other soldier on the field today wore.

She descended from the officer's platform and made her way to the barracks where a few final squads were getting ready to exit and form up with the rest of the garrison. She approached two middle-aged Chiss, a man and a woman, sitting on bench looking their weapons over. Now was the time to integrate herself.

"Hi, mind if I join you?" Maiven said in a friendly tone, removing her helmet to reveal that she was one of their people.

"Of course, plenty of room. I haven't seen you around, you must be a new recruit." the woman said, passing Maiven a cloth as Maiven brandished her blaster.

"You guys aren't?" It looked like Maiven had found some garrison veterans, but she kept playing the act.

"No, my wife and I here both joined the CEDF a few years ago. Not much happens here on Ornfra, but the pay is good, and we like the idea of defending out home. I suppose you're joining for the Union, right?" the man replied.

"Uh, yeah. I'm not from Ornfra, but it's the nearest place for recruitment. I saw their recruitment ads on the holonet and it sounded like something I wanna do. What do you guys think of them?"

Our leaders got us through a tough time during the rebellion, and if they like the Union, then I'm willing to follow them. Too much crap on Csilla to deal with these days. If joining the Union means I can keep protecting Ornfra for my children, then I'm happy. You got any family kid?

"Yeah, back on Naporar."

"I'm surprised you're not already a soldier already then" the woman laughed. Maiven faked a smile. Almost everyone on Naporar was in the military in some way.
"Ah, anyway, I think I hear the sergeant calling to form up, we should get out there. Nice meeting you, sweety, good luck out there."

"Thanks." If all the Chiss here were that nice, and that driven, then she wouldn't need luck. It was nice seeing more of her people taking the same positive attitude she had towards the Zweihanders. Together, the Union and the Chiss would bring order to the region. Much needed order.

She slipped her helmet back on and clipped her gun to her belt. She made a quick pace out into the crowd of blinding white armour, completing her metamorphosis into a regular soldier. The soldiers were quickly called to attention. The war games were beginning.

U N I O N

Focus: Credius Credius , Tristan Evore Tristan Evore , ZWEICOM , Tranquility Tranquility , Charles Castex Charles Castex
Objectives: 3 & 4
Dress:
Uniform
Forces:

"Sir, the chancellor Nargath has requested your presence on the surface." Ben nodded and headed towards the hangar bay. He arrived to see the members of the Vernichten already geared up and waiting, "Where we headed boss? We going to shoot some scum?" He shook his head, "Afraid not Jack, just some administrative work. Signing papers..blah blah blah." The man nodded as the shuttle was prepped and launched towards the planet.

BlpVHqS.png

Conqueror of Heaven and Hell
103rd division, 1st battalion. Requesting permission to airdrop onto Training Grounds. Clear the LZ, Please. Usually, Imperius would gruffly state out what he wanted and then expect it to be done, but his interactions with foreign administrations had made it clear that politeness and extreme clarity were needed when dealing with civilians- at least when some degree of competence was required.
He and the division that he led were present to essentially awe the soldiers who were soon to be brought into the fold of the empire, and to possibly act as a check on them if they tried something.
Upon receiving the word of the LZ being cleared, Imperius ordered the Airdrop to commence.
And Tanks began to fall out of the sky.

OOC: SANDSTORM rocks yo

As he was trying to avoid any unnecessary talks until the actual signing ceremony would commence, the Chancellor of the Left hoped to go and have a word with his compatriot Jarred Ketzloff Jarred Ketzloff who in his position as Chancellor of the Right was more liekable in nature compared to himself. However, as he was trying to make his way through the ever growing crowd, Credius got himself beset upon by what looked like an opportunistic dignitary <who apparently had at least some weight to throw around on the planetary scale of politics.

When the Open Immigration act was mentioned, Credius could only show a faint smile and nod his head ever so slightly. "That policy has been the great work and general kindness of one of our most trusted senior comrades, Lady Tranquility, if anything it is she who deserves this praise," Alas, if the Chancellor hoped this would make the man turn around to look for the person in question, that was probably not going to happen, Tranquility was after all an AI, one who seemed to like it more to be kept private at all times rather than being bombarded by people like this. In fact, one could've argued that the Chancellor was quite jealous of the omnipresent artificial intelligence at this point.

"You are too kind, sir...well now, we have not even had any proper introductions and you're already bearing gifts," Amused with this slightly awkward situation, the Chancellor made a motion to one of his own associates to accept the gift on his behalf and bring it to his personal ship. "A blaster as fine as that should not be sullied by war and suffering, but be displayed as a piece of your culture and craftsmanship. I will see to it that it has a proper place. Now than, disregarding the policies and intricacies of politics and the military, may I perhaps inquire what your stance is on this matter, sir?"

QEvDRPY.png

Tag: ISCC Narrator

Conqueror of Heaven and Hell
The 103rdhad landed, and was organising itself in preparation for the storming of a fortress, as planned under the wargames. Unusually, however, the 103rd had not adopted their most offence-focused formation, and were instead sticking to the double-inverted triangle, a formation primarily focused on deterring an ambush- more specifically, an ambush by forces that were possibly traitorous, but currently acting as friendlies. Imperius had found the Intellingence and Security Burea to be a rather competent group of individuals, but it never hurt to be careful. He’d rather have the 103rd come off as unfriendly than lose some of those Ransom-class superheavy tanks.
He switched on his radio comms, and flipped to the channel that was supposed to be dedicated for the exclusive use of himself and the Chiss commander. {Greetings. This is Imperius Angiris speaking, current operational leader of the 103rd “Sandstorm” division. How go your preparations?}
Maiven Subject 73 Red Subject 73 Red Himm'vaun'merek Himm'vaun'merek

latest

U N I O N

Tags: Tranquility Tranquility Ben Craig Ben Craig Auriel Auriel Tristan Evore Tristan Evore Credius Credius

Dress: A long black version of his normal clothes with white flowers decorated all over it.

Gear: -Wearing prosthetic fingernails today

-His surgical tools are tucked away in his cloak

-He is also carrying his new lightsabers though keeping it completely concealed given the nature of the celebration.

Primary Objectives: 1. Signing Ceremony- Provide security as the powers that be do their thing and sign those peace documents.

Objective 2. (Pretend to) Enjoy the celebrations (without strangling annoying bureaucrats).

Charles remained close to Credius side as the man moved through the crowd, if not just to remain close to a familiar face in during the ceremony, but also provide his Master the original thing that he had called him for. The man needed simple excuse to get away from the overwhelming number of bureaucrats that might swarm the Chancellor like a bunch of sycophantic lackeys and so the Sith was here to give it to him. At first things seemed to be going rather well until they were approached by a diplomat who wasn’t deterred by Charles looming presence that had put off so many others. The Chiss leader was strong, he had to give him that much, the large man turned his deep black eyes to look down at the other whose method of approach was rather uncouth from the way he understood things. The gift could be seen as a bribe depending on its value both historically and even if it could be sold for a large amount. He had to admit that it peeked his curiosity, and given his multi-tasking abilities, Charles was easily able to continue ‘looming’ as well as study the object… once given permission,

”If it is not too much trouble Chancellor I would like to give the history of the item a glance if you don’t mind?” Charles would wait until he was given permission, before gently motions for the attendant that was carrying the box to come closer. Then pulling it out the male begins to read it after removing the data pad and closing the box back, but every now and then he would peek up and look in the direction of the other two. He wanted to make it very clear to the man talking to Credius that he was still listening and watching, and he couldn’t help smiling under his mask at the mention of Tranquility and said policy. To him an influx of preformed in a careful manner, only meant that he would have a much large pool to reach out in and find the subjects that he needed. The desire of the Chiss leader to draw favor with Credius amused him to no end, given that it reeked of an ulterior motive which under normal circumstances Charles would not have hesitated to find out with the Force, but these were not normal circumstances,

”It has been awhile since I talked to a Chiss and I do have to admit that she left quite the ‘impression’…” As he was speaking he had taken his attention completely away from the device describing the blasters history and turned it towards the conversation at hand. Crossing one arm over his chest and bringing his other hand up Charles began to tap at his mask in a spider esque manner while he curiously glanced at the diplomat, ”You see I am also very curious on what your stance is on the matter, because I do hope that it is your ‘words’ which are meant to create the deepest impression with us here…” The Sith’s lack of… practice at the subtle diplomatic game that was being played was on display as his words could easily come off as a little brash. One thing was clear though and that wasn’t one to refrain from speaking his mind… well… whenever he felt it was warranted.

BlpVHqS.png

Jarred Ketzloff

The Immaterial Has Become...Immaterial

U N I O N
Focus: Tranquility Tranquility , Charles Castex Charles Castex , Auriel Auriel , Tristan Evore Tristan Evore , Credius Credius

Jarred stood next to Credius like a looming shadow. Credius was the night to Jarred's day. It was rather ironic yet annoying that the chancellor of the left was always in the spotlight. The man was cruel, uncompassionate and cold. Jarred however was the complete opposite. He was forgiving, friendly, he always smiled. The perfect image of the Union. Not one who was relentless and had the reek of death follow him everywhere he went. Jarred did his job, he smiled and nodded, adding his signature to the documents. Credius's image in the spotlight would be shortlived.

BlpVHqS.png

tumblr_oc2rvxg3y71uumqtpo1_540.gifv
O B J E C T I V E:MeetnGreet

Auriel had decided to liberally partake in the rather exquisite wine, and was now cursing her own inebriated state. She shakily stood up, pushing the stool back and sliding it under the bar’s counter. She closed her eyes for a second, almost as if mentally preparing herself for the ordeal ahead.​
BlpVHqS.png

Do you have any breath mint? Auriel inquired of the smartly dressed Bartender, hoping that the other woman had some on her person. Otherwise, disguising her own drunken state would be an even greater challenge- Fortunately, however, the Force was with Auriel, and the Barmaid did indeed have some SpaceWhaler Mints on her, undoubtedly used to some of her patrons attempting to disguise their drunken states.​
BlpVHqS.png

Auriel strode straight towards Jarred Ketzloff Jarred Ketzloff , trying to get a good read on the other chancellor. Even as Credius Credius had met her a few times, Jarred Ketzloff Jarred Ketzloff was a total unknown. From her perspectice, it only made sense to ingratiate herself amd Clan Angiris with the Chancellor, or at the very least, get a solid grasp on his personality and the way he thought. With that purpose established firmly in her mind, she strode towards the two chancellors, intent on achieving success.​

Objective: Objective 2: Liaise between Union and Chiss forces
Allies: Maiven Subject 73 Red Subject 73 Red Imperius Imperius ZWEICOM

Despite Vaun's expressionless face he watched in awe as Imperius Imperius ' tanks fell out of the air. The Colonial Phalanx and CEDF were small and agile forces and so watching heavy tanks and armoured troopers fall from the sky was a first for Vaun. In an instant any small suspicions of the Union disappeared. Ornfra needed to join the Union. The military, the resources, the diversity, things Vaun dreamed the Chiss had. As General Jazzel and the Chiss Marshal spoke Vaun turned to Subject 73 Red Subject 73 Red .

"The Union Forces are very impressive Lieutenant Red. I have heard of the armoured group who have just landed, their vehicles are impressive to say the least." he said before looking at Red's ISB uniform. Vaun craved knowledge about the Union and the wider galaxy, and one piece of information that eluded him was about the Union ISB. "You mentioned you were part of the ISB Lieutenant, an organisation my briefing had little information about. I'm curious to know if there was any declassified information about the branch you serve you are willing to share." he asked, knowing full well that the information he seeks was probably highly classified.

Last edited:

Subject 73 Red

We're more ghosts than people.
Objective 2
Tags: Maiven Himm'vaun'merek Himm'vaun'merek ZWEICOM Imperius Imperius

Red turned to the newcomer, and frowned when he was called Senior Constable. "It's lieutenant now, actually. I was promoted." He told the General. He then turned and watched as the Tanks came in for a landing. Quite an impressive entrance. Then, Vaun turned to Red and spoke to him. "Indeed they are. Some of them are from the now defunct Imperial Directorate, but we also have some new recruits." He told Vaun. Vaun continued speaking to him. Declassified information, huh? "You want to know declassified information, huh? If you want that, you can just look through the files for declassified information. Let's see... Ah, yes. I believe I can tell you this: I am the commander of a special forces/black ops unit called Task Force 66. We preform many tasks, many assignments are highly classified and very dangerous. We also do frontline fighting and the normal ops for a special forces and black ops squad, but we also do work for the ISB. That's all I can tell you, otherwise I'll have to kill you." Red told him. That was really all he could say, without having to kill Vaun for knowing too much.

Red checked the time, it was time to start the wargames. He activated the loudspeaker. "Attention: I am Lieutenant Red. Welcome to the war games. Today, you will prove your worth. There will be two teams, which will be randomly assigned, an attacking team, and a defending team. The attackers need to storm the fortress, and the defenders need to hold back the attackers. There will also be random events, such as weather, and such. You will be assigned to a team, a battalion, a platoon, a squad, and a fireteam. Leaders for each one will be assigned according to your currents ranks. Understood?" He said, hoping he explained it well. "You should have already received the team that you will be on, go to our designated starting point. Let the games begin." He said.

Looking at the tall masked man, the Chancellor let out a chuckle, calmly closing the lid on the box holding the previously mentioned item of historic value, a blaster with some antiquity behind it. Holding it still for a moment, Credius looked at Charles Castex Charles Castex , lowering his shades slightly with his free hand and smiling. "Sure, if you think you've found anything curious, do document it will you, if we're going to display this item, we may very well have a better understanding of it," Turning his attention back to the dignitary, the Chancellor chuckled yet again, slightly sinister or mayb simply just unnerving, but any smile or chuckle coming from a man who usually seemed so brooding and desinterested in the world around him was disconcerting anytime. "Now than, shall we commence with the ceremonial part of this meeting? I think I see your representative preparing for what I reckon is going to be some sort of bombastic, pompous speech...I assume I better get ready to give a speech of my own."

U N I O N

Focus: Credius Credius , Tristan Evore Tristan Evore , ZWEICOM , Tranquility Tranquility , Charles Castex Charles Castex
Dress:
Uniform
Forces:

Rows of black clad Executor troopers lined up as the shuttle descended and it's ramp lowered with a hiss. Out stepped one of the most powerful and influential members of the Zweihander Union. "Sir this way." Ben nodded as he followed one of his men to the crowd that had gathered around the chancellors and dignitaries.

BlpVHqS.png

Jarred Ketzloff

The Immaterial Has Become...Immaterial

U N I O N
Focus: Tranquility Tranquility , Charles Castex Charles Castex , Auriel Auriel , Tristan Evore Tristan Evore , Credius Credius

Jarred nodded and smiled as holocameras took pictures of the events and the guests. As Credius regarded the antique blaster, Jarred watched as a woman approached him. He turned to her and quickly ran through his mental list of names, "Ah, Secretary Auriel, a pleasure. How are you?" Auriel played an important part in the Union. As the secretary of the Education and Ideology Bureau, she created the image of the Union and met with many foreign dignitaries.

BlpVHqS.png

latest

U N I O N

Tags: Tranquility Tranquility Ben Craig Ben Craig Auriel Auriel Tristan Evore Tristan Evore Credius Credius

Dress: A long black version of his normal clothes with white flowers decorated all over it.

Gear: -Wearing prosthetic fingernails today

-His surgical tools are tucked away in his cloak

-He is also carrying his new lightsabers though keeping it completely concealed given the nature of the celebration.

Primary Objectives: 1. Signing Ceremony- Provide security as the powers that be do their thing and sign those peace documents.

Objective 2. (Pretend to) Enjoy the celebrations (without strangling annoying bureaucrats).

”As you wish Chancellor, I will learn of its historical significance as well as any battles that it is tied to and study them in… oh how shall I put this… excruciating detail. Oh what can we pick apart from the tactics of the past… to control the future.” Charles made sure his eyes were turned towards the dignitary as he said this, the ominous nature of his words couldn’t be denied. The Sith saw no reason to stop with just the information he learned from the war games, but he also wanted to examine the historical trends of the tactics developed by the Chiss. To find even the smallest pattern that could be used against them should they decide to step out of line. It would spare the men of his fleet a lot of heartache if he could predict what his enemies might do even without the aid of the Force, ”Oh… well… well… well… who have we here. The Chancellor of the Right, Jarred Ketzloff, if memory serves me correct though I don’t believe we have been formally introduced…”

Charles paused as he realized that the words implied that Jarred should have already been introduced to him. Given his own proclivities to keep to the shadows this wasn’t the case normally, and he could see how it was ‘rude’ to get ahead of himself to simply infer that the man have even the smallest hint of knowledge of his existence, ”I am happy to finally meet you, my name is Charles Castex… Commodore Charles Castex, I do hope you are enjoying the festivities?” It was Charles who this time chose to loom over Jarred as he looked at the other with cold dark eyes. The act was done with a very specific purpose in mind, as he noticed that the Chancellor of the Right had done the same to his Master. The message conveyed through body language was very simple… I am here… I am always watching… always watching. He even put a bit of extra strength into the hand shake that he offered if it was returned, before his attention was drawn else were to a much more pleasant sight,

”Secretary Auriel it is an honor to finally be graced with your presence…” The Sith did have a thing for the ladies, but at least he was anything if not respectful. He gave a bow in a soft flourish again like he had done before coming up with a soft and pleasant smile that was spread over his features behind his mask. The subtle signs of when the male was smiling were something that would only be recognized by Credius who had spent enough time around Charles to noticed the very slight changes in the upper part of his face. As he came up he looked at her curiously while tilting his head, hands cupped together in front of him, ”Is the celebration to your liking?... I will admit I find it… ‘tolerable’ if any word that I could think of would really fit…”

BlpVHqS.png

Garlen Zorabos

Supreme Leader of Ord Bostadus
Tags: Jarred Ketzloff Jarred Ketzloff | Tristan Evore Tristan Evore | Jaranamo Sal Jaranamo Sal | Auriel Auriel | Ben Craig Ben Craig | Charles Castex Charles Castex | Credius Credius
Objective: III & IV
Dress: Standard Outfit

Garlen Zorabos finally arrived to the party, fashionably late as always. The Ord Bostadian dictator has a keen interest in this particular function here today. If he was impressed with the festivities of today, he and the world of Ord Bostadus would join the Zweihander Union. In good faith with the Zweihander Union, he had offered to donate a security detail of 20 Bostadian clone troopers (mostly for Garlen's sake as he is incredibly paranoid). Once the detail were set in place, 2 remained at his side, though the 2 with him were only armed with holstered blaster pistols. During most events on Ord Bostadus, by habit he would always keep 2 men by his side, as Bostadian Rebels had a habit of trying to ruin his celebrations.

Garlen entered the party with his two soldiers by his side. his jowls lowered as he noticed this banquet hall was much nicer than the one in his palace, he took a mental note to get the interior designer's information. As he noticed a Blonde woman approach a man who he knew as Chancellor Ketzloff, an important figurehead to the ZU. As Garlen walked toward the bar, he looked over and noticed 2 intimidating men talking to a tall, just-as-intimidating dignitary, one of the people with the dignitary was holding a box, "An Artifact, perhaps?" he thought to himself. Once at the bar, he requested simply a glass of blue milk, being years sober at this point it was hard to see some of the other patrons request things harder than. He took a seat that allowed him to observe the war games and the people within the party as the night went on.

Objective: Objective 2: Liaise between Union and Chiss forces
Allies: Maiven Subject 73 Red Subject 73 Red Imperius Imperius ZWEICOM

Vaun chuckled as Red mention any more information would warrant the Chiss' death. He hadn't yet face any boundaries in his studies of the Union and the wider galaxy and now he had come to one it amused him. The ISB would be the first of many obstacles and barricades in his quest to learn about the Union and the other factions of the universe and he knew this. But obstacles are meant to be overcome and barricades broken. Perhaps one day he would be able to learn.

As the wargames had begun and the fighting had started Vaun turned to Red once more. "You will find the Colonial Phalanx and CEDF forcees to be up to Union standards. Centuries of defending our home from the dangers of the Unknown Regions has hardened our military and the joining of the Union won't be the first time we've joined with one of the galaxy's major powers." he said with confidence. The Chiss troops would do their part with the only shortcomings Vaun potentially seeing is differences when it comes to protocols, callsigns and order of action. But the Chiss will endure.

As the wargames continued Vaun was also watching his datapad at the Naval battle above. While he had been tasked to the ground forces it was the Navy he aspired to join. The Colonial Phalanx and CEDF was a highly flexible force, with each member not being specifically tasked to a single speciality. The navy was the closest thing to this with naval marines being closest to Vaun's training. Despite this he was a flexible asset and if he was not tasked in the Navy he would work as if Akk Dogs were at his back.

Ornfra, what a beauty of a planet. Only sixteen minutes of celebration and it felt like a new home to him but it was a shame indeed, his own was now misplaced due to recent events. Rumblings occur outside the hollowed halls as Haon Hafey himself sat in a rather regal outfit, enjoying the festivities as people went around, dancing. It pained him to say that it be wise to participate but he found no joy in attempting it. He had so much work to do, so much to rebuild...so much time required in his life. Shaking his small martini glass, he would chink it towards someone to sip it all the way down and smack his lips. What kind of cruel world would make men sit down like this and enjoy this much noise?

However, the scenery would soon change to him as he started to see something on the ceiling, an old naval battle in space as it showed weaponry firing upon each other. Haon merely gave a small smile at this, it was a thing of art as he tapped his martini to get another one as someone spoke out loud next to him.

"Thing of beauty is it not? Such weaponry to be fired on such a large ship...twin proton beam cannons. Star Destroyers only."
"It is a beauty though I will dispute it...I am sure a Cruiser can wield it."
"Oh really? How so?"
"Rip out the hyperdrive, install a much larger reactor and make it highly maneuverable. A machine of destruction...just like that painting."
"Yeah right, like you can make something like that!"

The man sipped his glass of rum as he turned to see that Haon stared at him with venom in his eyes. He saw this as a personal challenge, how dare this person speak to him as if this could not be done! He turned towards the nearest hostess and spoke with a bit of authority.

"Bring me some blueprint paper, marking pencils and some T Square. Ten Minutes."

He turned towards the person and stared at him as he awaited his papers as he was going to create a masterpiece in front of this poser.

Himm'vaun'merek Himm'vaun'merek Garlen Zorabos Garlen Zorabos Jarred Ketzloff Jarred Ketzloff Charles Castex Charles Castex Ben Craig Ben Craig Subject 73 Red Subject 73 Red Credius Credius Auriel Auriel Maiven Imperius Imperius ZWEICOM

More people seemed to flow into the grand hall, each with their own desires and their own agenda, but it did not matter to the Chancellor, all which truly mattered was that this was the perfect day for consolidating the power in the Chiss ascendancy's old territories and with Ornfra coming into the fold, they nearly had managed to take over the entirity of the Path of the Houses, which would further push the legitimacy of the Union within Chiss territory and solidify its hold on that corner of the galaxy.

With Secretary of the exterior; Auriel Auriel and his co-chancellor Jarred Ketzloff Jarred Ketzloff being present, it was about time to push forth the agenda of the Zweihander Union and get this entire party properly wrapped up. Giving a motion towards the leading dignitaries of Ornfra, the Chancellor of the Left made clear that he wished for them to start the actual ceremonies, so they could finally start their work rather than the typical elbow and shoulder rubbing most of these dignitaries seemed to excell at.

Though, as he was awaiting for the leading dignitaries to finally start their speech, Credius noticed the man in the corners of his eyes; a man with an air of authority and vision exuding from him. With a faint grin, the Chancellor made a nod towards the man, raising his glass of wine in salute to Garlen Zorabos Garlen Zorabos .

ISCC Narrator

I
"I am sorry Chancellor, I am Hirk'vash'aecui. "I will be signing the treaty with you shortly if you would follow me. Of course, as one of the leading voices on our unification. I think that we should embrace our shared ideas and build something better. It is time for Ornfra to move up in the galaxy and become part of something that matters on the galatic scale. " However before they could continue it seemed things were starting. The man took to the stage and began his speech.

"Greetings people of both Ornfra and the Zweihander Union. Today is an important day, a day that we will all remember. The day that Ornfra becomes part of the Galatic stage. By joining the Union, not only do we join a government that shares our same ideas of meritocracy but that stands for peace and order in the galaxy. We no longer have only ourselves to rely on when facing ever increasing pirate and other warlords who have been hampering our trade for decades. With the combined strength of the Union and Ornfra we will be able to truely prosper. It is defining moments like these that we will remember and I think that today will be the start of great things for our people and our planet. So please welcome with me, Chancellor Credius."

Hirk'vash'aecui stepped back and gestured for the man to come up to the podem as he clapped and smiled. Once the chancellor came up he would take his own spot and prepare for the actual signing of the treaty. This whole day had been planned and even rehearsed. So it was no surprise that it had gone smoothly thus far.
Credius Credius

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom