Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion Celebration Time | ZU Dominion of Ornfra

Garlen Zorabos

Supreme Leader of Ord Bostadus
Garlen continued to watch the War Games displayed on the Holo-viewers. Just from watching a couple of minutes of the wargames he was impressed by the ZU forces. In his mind Garlen saw a symbiotic relationship. Garlen continued to watch until he noticed the other chancellor, Chancellor Credius, a man he didn't recognize from behind earlier looking over to him. As soon as the man realized he had caught Garlen's gaze, he raised his glass at Garlen, Garlen was surprised but impressed by the subtle gesture, and returned the raise of a glass back. Garlen had been impressed by everything the ZU had to offer. Military powers, it's Politics and Politicians and the night was almost over. It was only a few minutes later that Chancellor Credius was asked to go on stage to sign the treaty, which would secure Garlen's respect.

U N I O N

Focus: Credius Credius , Tristan Evore , ZWEICOM , Tranquility , Charles Castex Charles Castex , Garlen Zorabos Garlen Zorabos
Objectives: 3 & 4
Dress:
Uniform
Forces:

The Chiss species were known to be highly intelligent and cunning. Ornfra's submission and absorption into the Zweihander Union with little to no resistance came as a surprise to the Director. The Chiss of Ornfra had found their place in the Union, no doubt witnessing the might of the growing power. Ben only hoped Ornfra's submission would lead to the other Chiss planets joining the Union. Ben smiled as pictures were taken, and followed the chancellors and their entourage to the stage where they would sign.
BlpVHqS.png

Jarred Ketzloff

The Immaterial Has Become...Immaterial

U N I O N
Focus: Tranquility , Charles Castex Charles Castex , Auriel , Tristan Evore , Credius Credius , Garlen Zorabos Garlen Zorabos
Objectives: 3 & 4

Jarred smiled and greeted each guest. He turned his head as he saw yet another guest come to greet him. "Ah, Commodore Castex. We have indeed never met before, however I have heard lots of good things about you. Your Tomb Fleet has proved very successful against the enemies of the Union." He nodded and gestured to the festivities, "Oh this? Yes i am enjoying myself quite nicely. The Chiss do know how to start a party." Jarred watched as Charles seemed to glower at him. He wasn't intimidated in the slightest. He had faced men and monsters far worse than him. Charles did show a possibility to become stronger. Credius was seeing to that.

BlpVHqS.png

Listening carefully to the short, but poignant speech of the man who had introduced himself as Hirk'vash'aecui, a slight smirk appearing on his face when he himself was not much later asked to represent the Zweihander Union with a speech of his own. The Chancellor of the Left gave a nod to the Chiss dignitary and at first glanced in the direction of Jarred Ketzloff Jarred Ketzloff , slightly irked that they had not asked his honorable colleague to take the stand, for he was much more of a man of publicity, but Credius was certain that the man's heart was just as dark and twisted as Credius' was in reality. After all, there was a reason why this man from out of nowhere managed to get upto the position of Chancellor so easily.

"My fellow statesmen, warriors from among the stars," The voice rang strong and stern through the comms, resonating not only on the planet, but even across the stars, reaching those who had been taking note of the Zweihander Union's progression, those who spied on their activities, everyone who was looking would know once and for all that the Union was exactly that: united as one. "We are not the chosen few, we are not the messiah of some old, forgotten religion...we are men and women of flesh, blood and most importantly Will. It is our will that drives us, compells us and gives us purpose. We find our strength and our unity within our will and through our will we prosper, we endure and we triumph over whatever this galaxy might throw at us."

Spreading his arms, the man standing on the podium looked down with an ungodly grin at everyone present, cameras and all.

"The people of Ornfra, nay...the Chiss have shown us their will and as such, we accept their will as one of our own, we accept their strength and their desire to thrive and flourish within our own nation," Clenching his fists and holding one of them upwards, the Chancellor aimed to further emphasize his words, embolden his speech and inspire all who stood with him. "Now, if now those who would deny us our will, would dare to strike out at us..."

The man let out a soft sigh, pausing his speech for only a moment, while it would be undeniable to feel it within the entire hall, the palpable tension, the fierce strength welling up within all those who heeded the Chancellor's words.

"We, the People of the Union will show them exactly how terrifying, how powerful and how truly UNDENIABLE our will is!!"

latest

U N I O N

Tags: Tranquility Ben Craig Ben Craig Auriel Tristan Evore Credius Credius

Dress: A long black version of his normal clothes with white flowers decorated all over it.

Gear: -Wearing prosthetic fingernails today

-His surgical tools are tucked away in his cloak

-He is also carrying his new lightsabers though keeping it completely concealed given the nature of the celebration.

Primary Objectives: 1. Signing Ceremony- Provide security as the powers that be do their thing and sign those peace documents.

Objective 2. (Pretend to) Enjoy the celebrations (without strangling annoying bureaucrats).

Charles wasn’t so much caught off guard by Jarred’s reaction, in that he simply found it refreshing. Despite his attempt to actually intimidate the man in a passive aggressive fashion, the Chancellor of the Right brushed it off like it was nothing. True the Sith did purposefully try and create an air of fear around himself for the sake of the state, but it was nice to meet people who at first impression didn’t quake in a fear at something so silly as the appearance or ‘aura’ of another being. Instead it the other male knew him by his accomplishments in the ZU military and judged him by his merits, which brought a soft smile to Charles face. The Commodore gave a soft bow without its usual flourish, but it was a sign of his respect for the other, ”I am humbled by your praise Chancellor, but like I said to Credius and the dignitaries I spoke to before all the credit for my success in battle should go to the men of the Tomb Fleet. Their training, hard work, and bravery won the day in each engagement I was only there to guide them as a leader, but they deserve praise and for executing each plan perfectly...”

Looking around the party he then put a hand on the other’s shoulder and leaned in, the tone in Charles voice was rather frank, ”Do no misunderstand me… I am here on… orders Chancellor. I find such celebrations to be rather droll as was the peaceful take-over of this planet. Anyone who just rolls over and gives up their sovereignty with smiles on their faces is either hiding something and will stick a knife in our backs at any moment… especially when the enemy comes knocking at the door. Oh I am sorry I was rambling a bit…” Pulling back he chuckled lightly, but he felt he had made his viewpoint clear. Charles was a military man whose Fleet had a reputation for being… ruthless… to any enemy of the Union or simply anyone it encountered that he accuse of a criminal act… after all test subjects had come from somewhere. When he noticed though that that Credius was about to start his speech, which the Sith was rather interested in, he slowly nodded a head in Jarred’s direction before saying,

”We shall have to sit down and talk again when we won’t be disturbed by such a large gathering. Now that I have meet you I can see that you were chosen for this position rather carefully, and it is good to know that the ‘other hand’ of the ZU is as a strong as the one I know so well.” Just for a moment Charles considered draining the memory of the interaction from Jarred’s mind, it was a force of habit at this point really, because it helped to keep secrets and made him stronger. In this case the other man knowing him would prove more useful in the end. He needed to get a foot in the door with this figurehead that he had heard about from his Master. In the Sith’s mind no matter what Jarred thought he was in charge of, Charles could see who the real puppet master was… even in the ISB… his dear Tranquility had more power. It might be helpful to see what small piece of the pie he could get from Jarred one day… in what way he could ‘use him’ to further his own goals.

Finding a spot against the wall with a nice view of the podium, at a diagonal so his Master could see him out of the corner of his eyes, were the shadows covered over him in a manner fitting his place at Credius’s side. Charles propped himself up and listened, the words of the Chancellor of the Left… well… normally the Sith found his teachers words to be liquid gold, but this time… he actually had to contain himself. He was rather amused by the others ideals, hoping that was all it was… a speech to tell these people what they wanted to hear. Shaking his head Charles just face palmed as he continued to listen, knowing that he would have to ask his Master what he meant about these words later.

‘Will’… the very idea… the very concept… it was an illusion. These people had only the illusion of free will and so did the people of the ZU in his mind. A few people controlled that illusion and let those who lived in that happy illusion go about their merry way. The people of Ornfra have given up their will and surrendered without fighting, and anyone who gave up their will could hardly be called human at all. True their ability to choose if they wanted to keep it was an illusion of free will, but that didn’t matter… because fighting and dying for your will even in a battle you could not win was better than giving that will up without a struggle. These people might as well been a tide of experimental subjects if they didn’t care about their free will that much and wished to simply place it under the control of a foreign power so easily. Now they no longer had control over their sovereign destiny… they were tools of the state… the ZU. Not Ornfra, but the ZU…

BlpVHqS.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom