Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion Cause and Kiffex | GA Dominion of Kiffu and Kiffex

Why was it that the temple was quiet when it shouldn’t have been? Aeris found her eyes darting along the walls as if she was looking for something. A crack in reality, a tendril that pulled her back to the waking world again despite mounting evidence to the fact that this was it. She passed by the pad and instinctively ran a quick scan of the roster.

Kiffu.

A wide eyed child stares in awe at the grandmaster’s movements. This must have been what it was like to be in control of one’s faculties, she imagined. As Kiskla weaved through the motions on the instructional holovid, all Aeris could do was soak it up. One day, she would be like her. Probably.

And now Kiskla was dead while Aeris still lived on. Kana Truden, her own temporary master was disillusioned with the cause. Corvus Raaf had been gone for decades by now. There had once even been Aaralyn Rekali, Sword of the Jedi, but she had been the first one to go. Died in a battle, slain by her own side just like the rest of the Republican Jedi had been.

Agh, there was that word again. Sword of the Jedi.

A frustrated sigh echoed across the archives accompanied by the clang of the holopad that had acted as messenger as it slid across the wooden surface of her table. Another confrontation with allies, another bad spotlight put on the New Jedi Order and the Jedi as a whole because the politically nominated Sword wasmore intent on being blunt than he was sharp. He could throw his title around all that he wanted, it didn’t mean a single thing if he didn’t make it a thing to be proud of. Maybe one day, she would have the courage to tell him that.

She never told him. Instead he died in her absence while she was moving at a snail’s pace through a catastrophic hyperspace issue. Aeris buried her face to rub at the pressure she felt in her forehead before she took a seat on the landing pad she had come in on. She let in a deep breath of the recycled air and fumes of the city and let her feet dangle over the edge. Aeris knew that all of this was stress talking and that the intrusive thoughts were nothing more than her brain trying to make sense of a mildly traumatic situation.

It didn’t mean that she would be any more capable of handling it. Knowing the causes of a symptom was just a single step when it came to treating an ailment.

“Got tired of pretending to be better than the other side.” The memory of Master Truden echoed. “Too much talking and fighting. There are no winners to this war as long as both sides need each other to validate the existence of the other.”

GaWbt4B.png

Ava Cartwright-Pryce Ava Cartwright-Pryce | Amani Serys Amani Serys
GAPostBreaker.png

Coruscant
Jedi Temple - Medical Wing

Mister Swishy Swashy.

Gabe groaned.

"Mom, don't make it weird! This suit is already stupid enough." Despite the protests, he took the bag of ryshcates gratefully. He wasn't supposed to give her a hug in the suit for fear of the suit getting punctured and draining the expensive synthetic bacta all over the temple floor but he did it anyways. He was still shorter than his mother, in fact as of right this minute he was the shortest one in the family with even his sister being taller than him. He wasn't concerned though. Everyone in his family was tall. there was no way that gene skipped him.

"Thanks," The door hissed open and a Miriallan Jedi entered the room, her normally straight hair frazzled and curled. The Chief Healer was in overdrive mode. He rather liked her hair like that though. The thought made the boy flush in embarrassment.

"N-No Master Serys," Why did it have to be her with his mother here?
"Uhh where's the port again..?"

if they're watching anyways

Auteme should not have allowed this bill to come to a vote.

The contents itself were things to be considered seriously, discussed in a manner befitting a careful legislative body that understood the consequences of these actions. But, a Senate wary of war was not something she had. Her very own Vice Chancellor seemed almost eager for it. She'd picked him for his military expertise; she should have been more aware of the politics that would come with that.

She should've expected this from Stazi. It wasn't really about the measures in the bill; it was about pushing forward the idea of war with the Imperials, ostracizing those who might see it as dangerous, discrediting any solution that didn't involve force. It was easy to see the old Duros Senator as nothing but a hardliner, a man with only one thing on his mind. It was that very focus that made him so dangerous and dedicated. There would be something to respect there, were it not for the terrible toll his dedication would take.

"Imperials need enemies to exist," she said, finally deciding to step into the fray. As soon as she spoke, though, she knew she'd be earning the ire of some; Stazi, at the very least. "Are we so eager to give them exactly what they want? Senator Norsama is correct -- we've seen this before. The Imperials need someone to demonize. We've given them enough ammunition in only a few minutes today than even the entire battle at Ilum. If we are to survive, we cannot be so reckless."

She took a deep breath. "That being said, I recognize the necessity of certain security measures, and the need for us to defend ourselves. This bill has merit. However, I will again caution against warmongering and jingoism. Should we be so desperate for enemies even as the Brotherhood falters, then we are the same as the Empire. Senator Stazi, be careful not to become the very thing you seek to destroy -- it has happened to them as well."

jGarC04.png

// SENATE FLOOR //
//
A LOT OF YOU //

Froswythe hadn't traditionally been a planet of much clout, less so when the new Senator had taken up his position. A formerly Populist planet, a staunch Imperialist ideologically had begun to slowly grow among the populace. As a newer member of the Imperial bloc, Adriana had been sent out to assist the new Imperial Senator, Vinn Loma. As a Vintian the Senator was aggressively stoic, only chiming in on matters that he deemed important enough to the success of the Alliance that he cared about.

Truthfully, the Echani couldn't legitimately tell if he was just a rock or not, but the allocades pinned into the cracks and crevices of the stone told her at least someone had thought so.

Part of her wished they let her stay as Madelyn's aide.

But as the Duro delegation began their arguments, a part of Adriana could swear that she saw a tremble shake through the stone. Enough that told her to speak up.

"Listen to Senator Halcorr and Vice Chancellor Pryce for they speak wisdom. Imperial intelligence is just as grave a threat as their armada. We must lock down the hyperlanes or the next attack may be here."

"Senator Stazi, you can not mean to have us threaten our own trade lines under threat of imminent invasion?" Arms folded beneath one another as the podium float forwards. "If the information that Vice Chancellor Pryce has about the Empire's Lord Regent is correct, along with what we know about their casualties at Ilum, they won't be so soon to invade."

"The after-action reports we received mention that the Empire destroyed much of their own forces in the battle as well. With that in mind, as well as the Lord Regent's condition, we should use the time we have to shore up our defenses along our border."
Adriana nod towards the Senator as he sat stoically, quelled by her arguments in his place. "But what we need now is a calm hand, losing our way to fear and war can only harm both our Alliance and the Empire as what happened at Ilum. While it's true we need checks on the Empire; shoring our defenses, monitoring our hyperlanes, we must also care not to presume so much as to lead ourselves into a war on two fronts. Especially considering that we share a much broader front with the Maw than the Empire does." The Echani's arms unfurled as she turned to address the Senate floor as a whole "I have faith in our economy, but is the Alliance truly doing so well that we are able to maintain defenses at all times across what is essentially half of our borders?"

"I have faith in our economy, but is the Alliance truly doing so well that we are able to maintain defenses at all times across what is essentially half of our borders?"

"The sector fleets of Steel Blade, Azure Hammer, and Night Hammer are all capable of defending our borders. Shifting their priorities from piracy patrol to a higher alert status would be sufficient to respond to further Imperial attacks." At least Froswythe wasn't missing the point of this vote. For some reason the other senators saw preparing for another attack as an act of all-out war and much of the discussion had revolved around the assumption that the Alliance was ready to pull the trigger. All over flexing their control over Galactic trade and restrictions on immigration from the region. Imperial attacks on Alliance trade convoys, especially bacta exports, were already on the rise which told him they were getting desperate. He wondered if they had spent the Imperial coffers on whatever that new weapon was leaving them vulnerable.

"And before I move this to a vote, I thought it important to clarify one thing. This vote is not to move towards war with the Empire. It is to defend the Alliance. While I cannot stop support from growing for the idea of a clone army, it does go against everything we stand for in this Alliance and I will do everything in my power to ensure that the Alliance does not become a nation defended by a slave army." With that out of the way...

"Are there any closing remarks from the Senator of Duro?"

GaWbt4B.png

Jedi Temple, Coruscant
Medical Wing

e5cSjzW.png
After Gabriel Pryce Gabriel Pryce initiated a somewhat begrudgingly hug because cool guys don't do that kind of thing and the suit didn't help, Ava happily reciprocated the loving gesture, gently wrapping her motherly arms around the young boy careful not to disturb anything. Gods it felt good to be able to do so. Watching him heal in the bacta tank was gut-wrenching and pulled hard on the Ralltiiri's heartstrings.

"You know you had me and your father very worried there for a while, Gabe. I'm just glad you're going to be okay. That's all that matters to me, and to everyone. Your our champ," she smiled tenderly, looking down into his blue eyes that so reminded her of Dracken's. The two Pryce men were a lot alike, in a manner too... stubborn to the core. Must be the Corellian in both.

When he thanked her for bringing the sweet pastries, she just nodded. "You're welcome, buddy. Now just don't eat... "

Ava didn't get to finish her sentence as a female Mirialan came into the room looking like she'd had better days. Immediately, the young padawan let go of his mother and stammered away with a flush to his cheeks.

Ahh, he has a crush.

"Of course not, the patient is all yours", the tall blonde waved off any instance of intrusion, then introduced herself to the master healer.

"Hi, I'm Ava, Gabriel's mother. Thank you so much for taking such good care of my son," she smiled appreciatively at Amani Serys Amani Serys as the woman resupplied the bacta. "How much longer do you think Gabe will have to be in this suit?"

Last edited:
Living In Color
Codex Judge

Iris_Sig.png

Plan to get a sample? Iris raised a brow, shrugged, and started to head off towards the dragons. That was really the only thing she cared about seeing right now, but at the same time, well. Might as well help, right?

"If they're not in a rage, I should be able to talk to them. I'll know when we get there." The colors alone would tell her what she needed. And it wouldn't be the first hungry beast she'd 'talked' to. She paused, glancing to Jasper. ".. I could show you how? If you want. Probably. It's different for me but I figure it'll work kinda the same for you?"

Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el | Cale Gunderson Cale Gunderson

"Great. I won't take up too much of your time," Amani relaxed a bit, and lugged the bacta canister over to a small wheeled receptacle, which was attached to Gabe's suit through numerous long tubes and wires, "I've got it."

The mirialan bent over, unlocking the previous bacta canister from the machine and interesting the fresh one into the port. With a hiss, the gelatinous substance began to flow back through the tubing. She stood back up a little straighter and flashed Gabe's visitor a warm smile, "Hey, I'm Amani. Lovely to meet you." The healer briefly offered Gabe the same grin, wholly ignorant of the unrequited crush his mother had picked up on, before settling back on her, "Just doing my job. He's been a good patient."

"Provided we stay on schedule- which means consistently keeping the suit on and having a couple more sessions in the tank- He should be able to return to his usual day-to-day in about a couple more weeks."
She then gave Ava an almost apologetic smile; Both for the inconvenience of the suit, and for the circumstances that brought him here in the first place. Even if she didn't say it aloud, the battle on Ilum and the toll it took on their padawans weighed heavily on Amani's mind.

Last edited:
jQqNjCL.png

Objective II: Dragonbreak
Tags: Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el , Iris Arani Iris Arani

They had their ideas, their idealistic notions of how they'd deceive a feral predator or perhaps even 'talk' it into some sort of trance. Cale didn't raise his voice in protest, didn't make any statement about their foolish naivety, no he simply let the two padawans plot out their own plan. His would be a simple one; he'd protect them when the Spark Dragons didn't find being tame to their liking and gather the samples needed at the point of a lightsaber. It wasn't a terribly Jedi solution, but it was a realistic one.

The flashes in the force, heartbeats and currents of electricity, drew closer, shifting the sane as they did. It wouldn't be long now Cale imagined, then they'd see who had the right idea on how to deal with the monsters.

"Doesn't seem like they're too far," He stated, casting a tired glance in the direction of the approaching beings. "Better hope your plans are solid."

jQqNjCL.png

BYOO - DRAGON-Don't-BRAKE

A maddened storm raged behind them, wrecking the landscape. Her speeder engine sputtered- a stray bolt of lightning had all but fried her systems, and it was every thing she could do to keep from getting swallowed up by the storm.

"Why aren't you going faster?!" Vathos yelled over the roaring wind and crackling lighting.

"If I could," she yelled back, veering aside a lance of lighting that boomed like a cannon when it struck the earth, "I would!"

"...We're going to die."

Arkyn laughed into the wind. Her speeder was failing, a pack of stormdragons was at her back, and there was no salvation in sight. She'd never felt more alive.

"We're not going to die. Just stop squeezing me so hard, I can't fething breathe!"

She glimpsed three figures in the distant heat haze, beyond the barren plains. The vague shapes gained definition as she sped closer. She saw robes. Distinctive ones. Well I'll be a Gundark's uncle. Those look like Jedi.

"
Oi, Vath'! Look up ahead!"

"Are those...Jedi?"

She nodded, swerved aside a crackling web of lightning. "Looks like it. Real, authentic, Jedi."

She felt Vathos frown behind her. "I'm a Jedi, what do you mean 'real' and 'authetic'?"

"Bah, you never made it past paddy-wan, or whatever you call it."

Behind her, the storm raged, drawing closer and closer...

jQqNjCL.png

Kiffu, Objective II
Tags: Cale Gunderson Cale Gunderson , Iris Arani Iris Arani , Arkyn Rane Arkyn Rane

Jasper was already rigging the two EMP grenades together when Iris offered to teach him how to commune with the dragons. A curious frown spread across his face, one he usually made when contemplating.

“Sure, I guess?” Jasper replied. He wasn’t against the idea. “I just don’t know how docile these things are…”

The sound of a distant land speeder sputtering caught his attention. He turned back, taking note of the vehicle in question.

“Looks like company,” Jasper observed. “Not very wise company. That’s the sort of thing that the dragons really like: Metallic and full of electricity. I hope that doesn’t cause problems later down the line…”

GaWbt4B.png

Ava Cartwright-Pryce Ava Cartwright-Pryce | Amani Serys Amani Serys
GAPostBreaker.png

Coruscant
Jedi Temple - Medical Wing

There was a click, hiss, and hum as the bacta started pumping fresh through his suit. It was a strange feeling. He hadn't realized how warm the bacta had gotten as the new goo replaced the old slowly throughout the suit. It was like being dipped in a cold protein slurry slowly like some sort of candy bar. It wasn't unpleasant but simply strange.

"Provided we stay on schedule- which means consistently keeping the suit on and having a couple more sessions in the tank- He should be able to return to his usual day-to-day in about a couple more weeks."

A few weeks?! He thought bacta was supposed to be some sort of miracle goop.

"Karabast," he muttered under his breath. The bacta tank clicked again indicating it had recycled the old bacta into the canister and the new bacta was swimming through the suit.

Vehlous Ademar

V

f4Av74H.png

/-\ Iron Curtain /-\
Senate Rotunda, Coruscant
Objective : Play The Game Of Politics

white.png
He whimpered like a pig, scared of the utter social conglomerate which was the senate, NO! he remained detached: Save Face. The Wheels must turn, The Koorivar knew he had to play along with them, he had the Play the Game of Politics, kiss the feet of human vermin for they held the Power on his Homeworld and align himself in subjects such as Political Debate. Ademar was observing the political spar in silence; If one was to notice him he was seemingly talking to his aide, rubbing his chin, cocking his head back in a swift manner, waving his finger! He was simply amusing any Senate Probe-Bots which recorded him, the voters didn't elect him to be idle and absolutely stagnant, speak loudly and carry a big stick was what the fools which he regarded as the 'People' loved about politicians, corrupt or not...A bunch of Sheep.

As the Senator of Kelada, Ademar knew to take in account Planetary Intrigue, one moment sliding his finger to the Rejection of the Motion & In an moment notice sliding to agreeance like a baffled child. And then...gone...the Bureaucrats stalked and slew Gotthard with some resistance; Like a Predator hunted by Predators. Ademar felt bad for Gotthard or was that feeling a mixture of sympathy with some reinforcement of paranoia? He didn't wish to gain any unwanted negative attention from his fellow senators by wielding some of the departed senator's talking points, instead staying idle and cold.

Senator, Vice Chancellor, Senator, Chancellor, all of this talking from every position of Hierarchy caused him to grow annoyed. Gaining the urge to commit commentary with the objective of establishing his presence, standing and brushing his robes off.

"The Hon-Are there any closing remarks from the Senator of Duro?"

Cat had his tongue. The Senator invested many hours into his Political-Suave Branch of Skills yet none into what everyone calls 'The Right Moment'; The Vice-Chancellor voice booming and the Senator of Kelada sitting. His Technical-Crew awkwardly moving the Senate-Pod back into its original place in a slow yet quick motion.

"<Praises be, I hope nobody saw that.>" Ademar thought to himself. Lowering his head down and just looking at the Voting-Module; His first senate session and he was too much of an un-asserting duck to get some words out. His mind just racing, he had the urge to kill a cat like he use to do in his youth.

Last edited by a moderator:

GaWbt4B.png

Jedi Temple, Coruscant
Medical Wing

e5cSjzW.png
Ava listened thoughtfully nodding along as Amani Serys Amani Serys answered her question regarding Gabriel Pryce Gabriel Pryce 's further treatment. She was not surprised at the length of time or the additional bacta tank sessions as well as the suit. Her son's injuries from the Force electrocution were quite severe and extensive. Perhaps the young padawan didn't quite truly understand the magnitude of them or just how close he'd come to death... He was just a kid afterall.

She gave Gabe a sideways glare when he swore under his breath. Yes, mothers have eyes in the back of their heads and enhanced hearing, duh?!

"Thank you for being so forthcoming, Amani. I appreciate that. It's about what I thought given my own experience some years ago after a bad EVA," the tall blonde offered.

The horrific extravehicular accident during the battle for Corellia had cost Goldie her left forearm and hand, but nearly her life too if it hadn't been for Dracken Pryce Dracken Pryce 's quick yet reckless actions that day coming to save the starfighter pilot during the full-blown space battle.

"Well, if there is anything I can do to help with his care or otherwise to take the burden off you, just let me know. I am first aid certified and not squeamish. It seems I'm going to be around for a while."

Last edited:

FwVmYLf.png

THE DIRECTOR IN THE ERA OF RECLAMATION
OPERATION HEARTSEEKER | PROJECT LIGHTPOINT

KIFFEX | LOCATION CONFIDENTIAL
div-purple.png

xIO1Lj5.png

"I'd like access to it again, so I can work with other Jedi to decipher it."

M nodded and shrugged her shoulders as if this permission was obvious. It was a Jedi artefact, and try as she and her agents may (and they had), deciphering something created by an ancient religion with modern technology was more dangerous and difficult than she liked to admit.

She interjected when Valery looked to Arage, giving the other woman some context to M's plan — given Arage's general discomfort with anything to do with Force Users, more context could perhaps assuage some of her hesitations.

"As Kyber is Force-attuned, the recovered crystals need to be affected — in this case, cleansed — by The Force itself."

I can do what it is you're asking, but we may need to discuss the extent of what we're planning to turn against them. What are these superweapon schematics about, and what do you want to repurpose the Maw station for exactly?"

M's grin deepened devilishly. The corners of her mouth became as sharp as her eyeliner, and she steepled her fingers beneath her chin.

"I'm glad you asked, Master Noble. In simplest terms, the intent is to reach the heart of the Maw and purge the darkness from its very core.

The entire planet of Exegol is rooted in an evil beyond comprehension. It simply cannot continue to exist in its imbalanced state, so saturated in darkness. I intend to harness the energy of the light and burn every filthy, evil thing on that planet out of existence."

She closed her eyes, leaned back into her seat, and looked forlorn for a heartbeat or two. Whether it was genuine or not, it was impossible to tell. When she opened her eyes again, the mirth that had gleamed as she spoke about burning Exegol was gone. Replaced with a sombre darkness instead.

"But not in such a way that we have another Csilla. This is why the Jedi's involvement is crucial."

ujPSt2e.png

KIFFU

div-goldiguess.png

"Focus on your Force," the hoarse voice of the elder guided, her withered hand settled over his own with the necklace caught between them both. "Breathe. Centre yourself, become at peace."

Rakaan sat inside the dimly lit room, surrounded on all sides by artefacts of one nature or another. Their era of creation was indiscernible, the range too broad to consider for someone unfamiliar with Kiffar civilisation, or even history itself; whether ancient or modern, and what lines were drawn to differentiate the two. The Jedi held his eyes shut across from the elderly woman, his breaths became slower then slower with each passing moment.

I've felt this before. This peace. This harmony. I can see so clearly, clearer than I have in a long time.

I lose all track of time, how long has it been? Seconds, minutes, hours?

Her hand, all sinew and bone, feels moulded to mine.

"Focus."

His eyebrow twitched.

But I see it then, like flashes of memories. Glimpses into what once was. I see her friends, her family. Me. Laughter, and tears. Pain and joy. Her life, laid bare. But the Temple, it falls. Fractures, crumbles. I see that I could not save her, no matter how hard I tried. Too weak to reach her. I wasn't strong enough.

"See?" She croaked with an oddly pleasant smile, only to sour at the sight of Rakaan's uneasy expression. Had the two been shown different events, different memories imprinted on the necklace? The Jedi wondered as much, curious as to what made it so. "Look harder, maintain focus." The elder insisted.

She crawls out from underneath, like a memory I forgot. I watch as she hands over her sabers to a face I cannot place, her necklace too. I remember as I watched her craft leave the Prosperity, as Korvan pried me away from the viewport. Told me to forgot, to accept the choices we made. She made.

Rakaan's eyes open, almost wearily. There's a light to them, even with the tinge of sadness in his smile. "I hoped to find her here," Jedi died in spades, it seemed, and for some the choice to leave their Order was for the best, "To maybe give this to her myself."

Not for Rakaan. There was no home but the Jedi, the off-embrace of Coruscant, and even the cold touch of the Empire could not truly extinguish what was felt for the Jedi. Not even in his darkest moments.

"No, Ayessa has not come home. Perhaps she has found a new one instead."

I hope so.

Amani shot Gabe a look, evidently expecting some distaste on his part, "We'll see what sort of progress we can make. If all goes well we may be able to cut that timeframe a bit shorter but, I'd rather not give you any false hope." The suit was nice in that it allowed for physical therapy and recovery outside the confines of a tank, which could in theory accelerate his recovery. On the other hand, the synthetic bacta wasn't quite as effective as its natural counterpart.

She dipped her head briefly to Ava, "Of course. I'm just glad I can help. Don't hesitate to ask if you need anything at all." If her arrival was any indicator, she didn't have much left to spend, but that wasn't going to stop her anyway. Ava's own offer earned a wry chuckle, "Be careful, or I might just take you up on that. We are in… short supply."

There was a momentary flash where the smile slipped from her face. One of the few healers they had was captured by the Imperials. Yet another stressor not just because of the increased workload, but because of Nida's potential safety. But it was only momentary, and she smiled again, "But, no. You're here for your son, and that's what matters. And maybe... keep him out of any trouble while you're at it." The mirialan shot Gabe a wink.

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
Valery Noble Valery Noble | IVI IVI

A soft sigh there.

The Queen (Lord Admiral) had hoped to prevail on M's better senses when it came to Exegol. It was clearly a world that could not and should not be saved or redeemed. No, it had to be wiped out. Root and stem. If they could annihilate it the same way Csilla had been? Much the better. But Arage figured that was a sore point for the Chiss.

"I remain skeptical of any attempt to redeem Exegol, Director." Arage offered in a clipped tone. "This being said, the restoration of the Kuat Drive Yards are in full-swing. We already reached a stage where we can process sub-capital ships with the known Kuati quality."

A hand raised up quietly, to forestall any immediate commentary, and to continue to answer Noble's question.

"I am aware the Maw battle-station is a monstrosity that outscales any sub-capital ship. This is why I am amenable to opening up the Humbarine Reach's resources for this project." This was a large concession on the Lord Admiral's part. Ever since her take-over of the Humbarine sector, she had worked tirelessly to wipe-out the vestiges of capitalist greed and hunger from its planets. This concluded in the consolidation of its industrial base under HumSec Consortium. It operated as a parastatal organization. In other words, it only served the needs and requirements of the regime and the people of Humbarine.

To allow it to produce anything for a project that didn't directly advantage Arage? Well, it spoke to the personal relationship between the Director and herself.

"The engineers of the greater Humbarine-Kuat region will work tirelessly to refit and repurpose the station, as long as the Jedi can uphold their own end. Be assured of that, Master Jedi."

Outfit | XoXo
Location | Classified | Project Lightpoint
Tag | IVI IVI Arage Bao Arage Bao | closed

The Director's words confirmed what she had been suspecting — this move against Exegol would be the dagger through the Maw's heart and with the intent to rid that sickening world completely of its darkness. She knew of examples in History where similar things had been achieved, but it would still be quite challenging.

"I don't believe redemption is the right term, but I do understand your skepticism," Valery said as she looked from M to Arage. There were, after all, some rather destructive effects when this had been attempted before. "What the Director suggests is possible. It has been done a long time ago— a Wall of Light created by a lot of Jedi under the guidance of Nomi Sunrider to cleanse a whole planet. I can initiate and guide such a thing as well, but we have fewer Jedi to assist me, so this new station will have to make up for it with Force-amplifying tech and more." She then paused and frowned slightly.

"If it's not enough, I will likely not survive the cleansing I plan to turn against Exegol." While it was something she hoped could be avoided with these plans, she'd ultimately be willing to make the sacrifice.

"The engineers of the greater Humbarine-Kuat region will work tirelessly to refit and repurpose the station, as long as the Jedi can uphold their own end. Be assured of that, Master Jedi."

Valery dipped her head, "I will assign the Jedi to these projects, although without the knowledge of what it'll be used for. We can't risk these plans falling in the wrong hands." Her fiery eyes shifted back to the Director, "That said, I will discuss this with the Council, so they understand my decisions."

"If everything goes according to plan, the military will ensure the destruction of their shipyards and military assets, while I'll initiate something that, together with the assistance of other Jedi, will allow me to burn away the Dark Side from the heart of their territory. There will likely be some destructive effects to this cleansing, but the planet will remain."

ValSword.png

When it raines, it pours.

GaWbt4B.png

Jedi Temple, Coruscant
Medical Wing

Amani Serys Amani Serys

PNA6QaR.png

Samara palmed the wall panel and let herself into the Jedi infirmary which was behind closed doors from the waiting area. The reason she much preferred working the floor at night is that visiting hours were over and most patients were tucked in for the night. And, no bigwigs to contend with usually.

Right now, the scene playing out before her sea green gaze was controlled chaos from the look of things... something the Jedi Doc didn't envy whomever the one in charge was. Of course, just after a critical incident, it was always this way. Something adrenaline junkies like herself lived for sadly.

The Liann walked up and stopped at the nurse's station. There Sam waited patiently for the ward secretary to get off a comm call; the lab was backed up, figures. When the older woman was finished motivating the poor tech on the other end to finish the report pronto, the honey blonde spoke up, flashing a friendly yet professional smile.

"Excuse me. May I speak to the Chief Healer when they are available? I'm Doctor Raine and I'm here to start my locum tenens."

"Thank the Force you answered the ad! There is a god. I'll let them know you've arrived. I hope you know what you're in for, doc... It's been crazy busy, just crazy. Good luck, you're going to need it," the secretary smirked looking up at the blonde over the top rims of her reading glasses, then she waddled off down the hall to find the Mirialan, probably in a room somewhere passing meds or giving a treatment...

"Thanks... I think."

The Ward Secretary knocked twice quickly on the open patient's door where Amani was talking with Gabriel Pryce Gabriel Pryce and his mother, Ava Cartwright-Pryce Ava Cartwright-Pryce . "Hey, Chief... That new locum is here waiting for you at the nurse's station," and then the woman was off on her way with haste to stop two recuperating padawans from having a sword fight with their crutches.

"No, no, no... Stop that, stop that!" she shouted at the bored kids with exasperation, then grumbled under her breath. "Gods they don't pay me enough to be a playground monitor too. I need to go home and rethink my life."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom