OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent: To detail one of the first planets even taken by the Bryn'adûl.
- Image Credit: X
- Canon: N/A
- Permissions: N.A
- Links: [Embedded Throughout]
- Planet Name: Caradim
- Demonym: Draelvasier
- Region: Wild Space
- System Features: Three Moons: Prag, Krag and Drak.
- Location: Caradim Hex
- Major Imports: Weaponry, Metals, Military infantry
- Major Exports: Drones, Verikast Metal, Malabast
- Unexploited Resources: Lithium, Tungsten, Dioxide
- Gravity: 2x Standard
- Climate: Super-heated desert climate
- Primary Terrain: Volcanic/deserts
- Atmosphere: Type II
- Capital City: Diracka
- Planetary Features:
- Volcanic Range: Across the second largest continent on Caradim, in the west of Caradim is a massive range of volcanoes stretching for miles. These volcanoes are also home to indigenous creatures used by the Bryn'adûl to syphon the energy of the continental volcanic activity, powering all the Bryn'adûl facilities on the planet.
- Major Locations:
- Diracka: Diracka is the name given to the primary Bryn'adûl Super-Construct located on Caradim. This Super Construct took on the name of the large 18.3 million kilometre continent, as within recent months it has encompassed nearly the entirety of it. Accounting for nearly five times the amount of facilities and defences as a standard Super Construct. This place is home to billions.
- Kada-Sael: Kada-Sael is the secondary Super-Construct located on Caradim, a standard facility stretching over nearly fifty percent of the continent.
- Islands: The rest of the planet is dotted by islands, uninhabited by the Bryn'adûl and left to the devices of the various fauna on the planet.
- Native Species: Extint
- Immigrated Species: Draelvasier
- Population: Heavy
- Demographics: 100% Draelvasier
- Primary Languages: Draelvasier
- Culture: Draelvasier Culture, Meritocratic, Militant and Occult.
- Government: The Bryn'adûl - An occult and meritocratic militant governing body lead by the Ish'makra Council & the Chieftain of the Bryn'adûl.
- Affiliation: The Bryn'adûl
- Wealth: N/A - Wealth or Material value is not a concept shared in Bryn'adûl Society
- Stability: High
- Freedom & Oppression: This in truth is down to perspective, to those outside of the Draelvasier might see their lives as imprisonment. However to Draelvasier they see their regimented and purposeful lives as true freedom from the weaknesses of fleeting existence.
- Military: This world is home to a Military Super-Construct located on its sole piece of terrain, essentially it is a fortress world.
- Technology: Advanced/Bio-tech, force based technology of Drael origin.
Caradim was once home to six billion people, an outskirt world that acted as a smugglers hideout and a massive goods and supplies transportation station, the planets major cities were once massive space-ports that held orbital ports, tethered by sky-hooked space elevators. Caradim was also home-base for initial resistance groups that bombed Draemidus Prime after the Bryn'adûl originally returned to known space. Caradim and all her people, everything they ever built were eviscerated from the face of the planet.
The world has been under Bryn control for many years, terraformed into one of their primary core worlds.