Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Lore Bryn'adûl | Draelvasier Culture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bryn'adûl | Draelvasier Culture
sticker,375x360.png

~~~~~~~~~~

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

• Intent: To help expand on the Culture of the Draelvasier & assist with roleplay elements.
  • Image Credit: X
  • Canon: N/A
  • Links:
​- Draelvasier
​- Bryn'adûl
​- Draelvasier Maerd-Ka
​- Draelvasier Literature

GENERAL INFORMATION
  • Religion Name: Draelvasier Culture
  • Religion Type: Occult meritocracy | Non-Traditional
  • Influence: Interplanetary
  • Symbol: Simplistic, large red symbol typically branded on most Draelvasier materials/products.
  • Description: Draelvasier Culture, has no particular name. It is simply their truth. The Drael hold efficiency and balance above all. Both in their lives and in how they treat others. The Draelvasier believe that the bond of comradery is second to the prosperity of the Drael and by extension the Bryn'adûl, and thusly their culture is as unforgiving to themselves as it is others. There is no room for failure, The Kad'Maera as the system of education within the Draelvasier teaches all Draelvasier these essential truths.
SOCIAL INFORMATION
  • Founder: Tathra Khaeus
  • Membership: Draelvasier are either born by natural means or from a vat. Each of which are taken from the safe confines of conception and institutionalised as part of the Kad'Maera. The Kad'Maera teaches the Aeravalin & Baedurin the essential tenants of the Draelvasier culture, using its teachings to further progress their physical and mental disciplines.
​Membership is maintained through the Kad'Maris; a by-weekly test in which a Draelvasier proves their affirmed beliefs to be genuine. This test can also be forced on any member of the Bryn'adûl at random by a Superior ranking warrior, or large portion of a Superiors subservient troops.

​The Kad'Maris evokes the traits expected to be upheld throughout the Draelvasier/Bryn'adûl on a daily basis.
  • Sacred: The Bryn'adûl hold their principles with great value.
  • Dogma: The Dogma of the Draelvasier is extended to the Bryn'adûl and vice-versa. Above all the brutal truth of strength is the foundation for their society and its beliefs. The Draelvasier are utterly ruthless in their judgement of all, including the members of their own species.
​The Seven Tenants of the Draelvasier:

​- Apathy: The Draelvasier are taught that they ust must exude extreme apathy towards Non-Draelvasier & Heretics, that those who do not show Strength are entities bereft of respect or individuality. This must mentality must be presented by the Drael in an earnest manner.

​- Balance: Whilst Technology is necessary evil as a part of the Universe's evolution - a balance must always be kept between nature and technological advancements. Nature is the progenitor of strength, flesh will always surmount metal and industry.

​- Accountability: All actions undertaken by Bryn'adûl must be permissible, sanctioned by the Barricas and accounted for and recorded by the Caden'Maris. All Draelvasier are also made accountable for their inaction. The price for such flagrant failures is always death. Unmarked, and lacking of identity.

​-Weakness: Weakness must always be sought out to be destroyed, in the Galaxy and within ourselves. Those who allow their weakness to threaten the righteous Crusade of the Bryn'adûl have failed both themselves and the Bryn'adûl. They have been surmounted by their weakness, and it is all they are worth. This ruthless system of meritocracy is vigorously enforced throughout every rank and section of the Bryn'adûl/Draelvasier. As, typically if a Superior Officer is found guilty of weakness - it is the duty of those serving under this Drael to eliminate him. Failing that, is also a sign of weakness. The same rule applies to member of the same rank and below. Anything that could possibly jeopardise the security and strength of the Bryn'adûl is punishable by death.

​- Strength: Strength in terms of Draelvasier values is applicable to many facets. Mental discipline, cunning, physical prowess & discipline, martial ability, force aptitude. All of which are dictated by proper conduct as prescribed in the Battle Tenant. Strength presides over all facets of a Drael's existence, it is strength to be loyal. It is strength to achieve the goals set out before them. It is strength to believe fervently in the values taught by the Kad'Maera and overseen by the Caden'Maris. Draelvasier are taught that their self-worth as a sentient being is reliant on strength, and thusly those whom feel weak succumb to depressive mentalities and anxieties - furthering themselves on dangerous road to insanity and death.

​- Battle: The conduct of battle is Efficiency and the Ability to face Adversity. The Human saying 'no plan ever survives first contact' is was false, their inferior battle-plans never survived. Those of the Draelvasier would. The Bryn'adûl use their creatures/beasts in tandem with their Warriors and strike with proficiency and feverous blood-lust. Among the Draelvasier, mercy is foreign. It has no place where true Strength resides.

​- Comradery: This is a facet of the Bryn'adûl that has produced the most controversy. Comradery is important, cohesion and trust in battle - is essential. Trust is gained through transparency. The Bryn'adûl hold no secrets from one and other. Lies do not exist within the Bryn'adûl unless conducted by the Ish'makra. However, this comradery is almost always immersed in shallow waters. This comradery will always be secondary to a loyalty to the integrity of the Draelvasier and Bryn'adûl.

• Reputation: The Bryn'adûl have garnered themselves a reputation as intergalactic boogeymen. Aliens, native to deeper places in the Universe than humanity would ever dare tread.

MEMBERS:
​- All members of the Bryn'adûl

HISTORICAL INFORMATION:
​The Draelvasier began in 850ABY, following the production of cloning facilities and mutagen experimentation by Tathra Khaeus. The Draelvasier were created as his legacy, built on the foundations of his teachings and beliefs. These foundations served to generate an incredibly fierce and powerful militant force that surged into a conquest of star systems under the rule of Chieftain Khaeus in 859ABY.

Greetings [member="Tathra Khaeus"],

I'll be your judge for this submission. Overall, I like the effort and good work including some relevant links right off the bat. Just a couple of tiny tweaks/questions.

1.) Image Credit: I know you couldn't find the symbol that you used, but, it's the "Locust Horde" symbol from Gears of War. What you're using has been edited but at the very least we should link it back to the closest original source available. Which is here.

2.) Symbol: On the the template it was left blank. I know I can see the symbol above but just a few words describing it would suffice.

3.) Kad'Marak/Kad'Maris/Kad'Maera: You may have already defined these in other submissions, but, for some people parts of it may be confusing. I would suggest adding a few lines defining them, however, I can approve it without that.

Again - Nice job! I love seeing these submissions that enrich what already exists for the Draelvasier.

​[member="Srina Talon"] Both 1 & 2 are done.

3] Kad'Marak was a typo, but I think the short explanations given for both the Kad'Maera & Maris that I've highlighted are concise and I'd rather keep it that way.
Tathra Khaeus said:
SOCIAL INFORMATION
  • Founder: Tathra Khaeus
  • Membership: Draelvasier are either born by natural means or from a vat. Each of which are taken from the safe confines of conception and institutionalised as part of the Kad'Maera. The Kad'Maera teaches the Aeravalin & Baedurin the essential tenants of the Draelvasier culture, using its teachings to further progress their physical and mental disciplines.
​Membership is maintained through the Kad'Maris; a by-weekly test in which a Draelvasier proves their affirmed beliefs to be genuine. This test can also be forced on any member of the Bryn'adûl at random by a Superior ranking warrior, or large portion of a Superiors subservient troops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom