Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I would prefer korar to be on objective 3, let the giant visit the giant city, chaos some ruckus. Could go 2 but I think I'd rather throw Zavik Maltheris Zavik Maltheris on two. He's yet to be in a fight and I think it'd be more likely for him to be there

Fair warning I got a tad rusty from my forced break (damn you lack of service at the time shakes fist) but hey, last invasion force be to do a bit better so this may unrust me.

If anyone wants to fight or join me @ me here or discord to ask first I don't mind either way

: )
 
Will be on Coruscant with CT-312 CT-312 — open to interactions

81683263c876a93b8580127c7cea883d7543b9ea.gifv

​
 
As given permission by staff from both sides and due to these threads, Soph will be at Coruscant objective allying with Iron Covenant.

Bounty toggle will be turned on.


 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom