Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can we add two new rank tags?

We have a bunch of lovely rank tags on the site. However, with my recent exploration in my character's story, I think there are two tags that would be beneficial to have, the first being a "Darksider" and the second being "Lightsider".

The current ranks are for very specific sects within both of these, but someone who wants something more general is out of luck. The neutral tag ("Force Sensitive") implies more lack of training and neutrality.

Would this be possible?

If so, I would be more than happy to bug people who do graphics to get it done :)

This... Genuinely seems like a great idea. I've had instances where Jedi and Sith/Dark Jedi didn't make sense even though they were the closest alignment wise, and the more neutral ones don't reflect the fact that they're not, well, neutral. Though if it can't be done just yet, you could always submit it when the next Rank Title Competition happens [member="Scherezade deWinter"] :D

[member="Scherezade deWinter"]

I don't believe so, there was one somewhat recently though so it might not be for a while. Still something to keep in mind, and you can always throw a rank title pertaining to Lightside vs Darkside in your signature in the meantime, gives you chance to play around with styles too

Jahan Lionheart

J
whats the difference between Padawan and Acoltye compared to Darksider and Lightsider? [member="Scherezade deWinter"]

[member="Jahan the Lion"] It's not "acolyte" or "padawan", it's "Sith Acolyte" and "Jedi Padawan". There's more in the Darkside than the Sith, there's more in the Lightside than Jedi. These two words, Sith and Jedi, describe a very specific religion/attitude/cult/etc, on a place where most of us are nitpicky nerds :)

Jsc

Disney's Princess
I have no doubt these will make two great new additions to the tags the next time Staff decides to do a recruitment for them. Nice. :)

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

Kaalia Pavanos said:
Kind of off-topic, but I have noticed that certain winning tags from this year's rank tag contest still have not been added to the system.

As [member="Kaalia Pavanos"] says here, you guys still need to add some rank tags that were approved in the last contest.

WLac7Bl.png

https://i.imgur.com/WLac7Bl.png
TbZrxnj.png

https://i.imgur.com/TbZrxnj.png

[member="Scherezade deWinter"] something like these

This would be awesome and it's kind of surprising it hasn't been suggested or done already lol.

Fully in support of the suggestion! #TeamLightside

Also, it'd be great to have the neutral Apprentice tag fixed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom