Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Breaking the Unions (ACA Invasion of Rebel Geonosis OOC)

[member="Phade"] | [member="Marek Starchaser"]

There’s no rule against it, but some invasions can have this specified, such as only one alt, or alts on only one side.

Check with the Faction Admins for a definitive ruling here.

[member="Krasnaya Xue"]
Would you be interested in having a large force-dead SIthspawn woman fighting by Corek's- and, by extension, your- side?
Because if Corek is willing to help y'all out, then so am I.

[member="Triam Akovin"]
You're... helping the ACA?... I might have to... fight my creation?
0_0
This is moderately more terrifying because I know the inspiration behind the name Triam. The original Triam (full name: Triampheus) is absolutely insane and all-powerful and you were practically named after a Goddess. Of course, so was [member="Triampheus"], my alt.

Either way, I'd be up for punching you.

[member="Ven'Rain Sekairo"] Is it really?

Well I need to work on that me thinks, I'm still not all powerful ... or insane. Do I have to be insane first before I can become all powerful? :p

Pretty close though when it comes to your average Jedi or Sith. I like beating up sith. Especially the zappy ones, but I never seem to get them any more :/ Do you like the zappy ones?

Also, I think it would hilarious if the Triam's got together for some reason :p

Anyway yeah, if I'm facing other NFU's I'm pretty sure I'm in order for an upgrade. My gear is six years outdated haha :)

[member="Triam Akovin"]
Triampheus was powerful long before she was insane- and in the end her 'insanity' was still questionable. It was less madness and more of a loss of -some- morals.
Either way, I look forward to (potentially) beating you up :D

[member="Krasnaya Xue"]

He might come in and answer on his own, but largely because he is romantically linked to Chiasa and would like to keep dat ass in one piece.

Also being a former Mand'alor he is super anti Sith and anti Sith allies. He is literally known as the Mand'alor who turned back the Sith.

[member="Krasnaya Xue"]
Oh. Well, if he still wants it, go ahead and let him have it. Consider me your back up if anyone drops out last minute. And by that I mean if one of your allies has to drop out before the thread starts.

[member="Krasnaya Xue"] [member="Raziel"]

If either side wants to offer credits, I'll ally.
I can slice, shoot and kick ass, and it doesn't have to be in that order.
Either credits or useful information and I'm in, if you need me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom