Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Breaking the Unions (ACA Invasion of Rebel Geonosis OOC)

patriot_poster2.jpg

Triam Akovin said:
moral obligation to support personal freedoms.
We support personal freedom. Every worker has the opportunity to grab success if they're hard working and talented.

The unions are all about receiving payouts by going on strike, not by earning it!

Down with the Rebel Scum!

Support the entrepreneur, not the work-shy union lacky!

Raziel said:
We support personal freedom. Every worker has the opportunity to grab success if they're hard working and talented.

The unions are all about receiving payouts by going on strike, not by earning it!

Down with the Rebel Scum!

Support the entrepreneur, not the work-shy union lacky!
The ACA have exploited the workers of Geonosis for far too long! They have toiled and slaved in your droid factories, churning out weapons of war that were used to oppress them for centuries. Now you try to bring in hired guns and thugs to oppress the people and return them to servitude. Your business partners have had their wealth redistributed. Your monarchist allies have been topped and their power removed. The people of Geonosis have spoken with one voice:

Stand up, all victims of oppression,
for the tyrants fear your might
Don't cling so hard to your possessions
For you have nothing, if you have no rights
Let racist ignorance be ended
For respect makes the empires fall
Freedom is merely privilege extended
Unless enjoyed by one and all

So come brothers and sisters
For the struggle carries on
The internationale
Unites the worlds in song
So comrades come rally
For this is the time and place
The international ideal
Unites the Galaxy

[member="DasGeneral"]

*coughs*

Fun fact. The ACA liberated Geonosis from the rule of a tyrannical Queen who was genociding her own people for fun. Gave them a new Queen who was much more in line with the freedom mindset.

#DominionofGeonosis #RememberthePurge #ACA4Lyfe

Can I ask people to please add a little bit on the justification for their character joining the invasion as an ally please?

I'll be confirming the ally slots slowly, rather than on a first come, first served basis :) (So don't think you've been ignored if I haven't added you yet)

We're keeping the spots limited deliberately, but don't forget if your character is particularly aligned to either faction they can always join up!

[member="Raziel"]

My character's justification: Cryax Bane has a major beef with the Rebel Alliance since one of their leaders murdered his friend and former boss, Lysle Rigger and then started an insurgency on Makeb.

Also, if picked, Cryax will aid the ACA for personal reasons. He may or may not face consequences from his own faction who is looking to bury the hatchet with the Rebels.

Cryax Bane said:
[member=Raziel]

My character's justification: Cryax Bane has a major beef with the Rebel Alliance since one of their leaders murdered his friend and former boss, Lysle Rigger and started an insurgency on Makeb.

Also, if picked, Cryax will aid the ACA for personal reasons. He may or may not face consequences from his own faction who is looking to bury the hatchet with the Rebels.
This is good enough story that I'm adding you straight to the list

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom