Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Breaking the Unions (ACA Invasion of Rebel Geonosis OOC)

uD5VoOA.png

Fixed.

Triam is an Entrepreneur and a Mercenary looking for hire, so she sympathizes more with the more corporate elements of the ACA than the Rebel Alliance freedom stuff. Besides, they won't even hire me with money!

She also frequents this quarter of the galaxy having been sort of a hermit for the last 6 years, and is looking to open up business again, but needs funds.

[member="Raziel"]

My corporation, SDE, installed the reigning queen of Geonosis back during the CIS-era. As such, I have a lot of foundries and assets on that world that I'd much rather not be smashed by the Rebels.

That. And I have a soft spot for the ACA (even though you branded me as space Hitler <3)

[member="Raziel"]

(If need be, I'll forfeit my slot so that others may hop in.)

Josiah was a very active member of the CIS before O'reen, then he went into exile (aka, I went on LOA). He's back to defend the place he helped build.

Oh. And he's got a dashing goatee. Just bask in it.

Triam Akovin said:
Triam is an Entrepreneur and a Mercenary looking for hire, so she sympathizes more with the more corporate elements of the ACA than the Rebel Alliance freedom stuff. Besides, they won't even hire me with money!

She also frequents this quarter of the galaxy having been sort of a hermit for the last 6 years, and is looking to open up business again, but needs funds.
Confirmed.

Isley Verd said:
[member=Raziel]

My corporation, SDE, installed the reigning queen of Geonosis back during the CIS-era. As such, I have a lot of foundries and assets on that world that I'd much rather not be smashed by the Rebels.

That. And I have a soft spot for the ACA (even though you branded me as space Hitler <3)
Potential for IC drama too good to miss, confirmed

[member="Raziel"]

Soliael has a history with one of the minor hives of Geonosis(He practiced Mechu-Deru at one of their foundries), I would like to say that Soliael and his Daughter are there visiting when fighting breaks out. From there, i can help either ACA or Rebels depending on how i try to get off the planet/whoever attacks me.

Don't have to agree obviously, but it would be great and fun story for me :)

Plus. I really like dueling. Like really really.

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
[member="Cryax Bane"]

I'm kind of trying to not you know violate the truce we had set up. But I'm sure you're just so coked out of your booze soaked mind to know what day of the week it is. So I'm pretty confident that I can take you down

[member="Soliael Talith"] I'd be cool if you were a rebel, that way I can see how badly I get wrecked by the master of Mechu Duru when I've got nothing but technology going for me :p

If that happens, plz don kill meh

DAMMIT [member="Cryax Bane"]!

Retribution is right...

Sign me up with the Rebels, so help me if I get shot your blue skin is history.

IC Justification; keeps an eye on fellow RR leaders like you would not believe, particularly the ones who keep running away/getting kidnapped. You karked up my Diplomacy thread and I salvaged that, you're not ruining it for me now!

<3

ALSO

If there's still room, add [member="Emberli Garett"] in a Rebel ally slot. As per his request.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom