Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Breaking the Unions (ACA Invasion of Rebel Geonosis OOC)

[member="Preliat Mantis"]

I agree wholeheartedly. A starship core overloading within an atmosphere would likely cause an ecological disaster depending on certain variables. A droid core overloading, so far as I am imagining in my head, would only devastate the area around it for about five cubic feet. Thirty-three droid core detonations with I think it was twenty-nine thermal detonators going off simultaneously would certainly be devastating at the level of coordination that networked droids could do.

Thirty-three times five cubic feet each would be roughly four thousand one hundred twenty-five cubic feet in three dimensional space depending on the terrain. On open, level ground without the thermal detonators that should be considered to be bigger than a butt load (whether going by the literal butt load as a unit of measurement or the figurative butt load that comes just before f**kton) of carnage. If they are in the confining spaces of trenches then I the amount of carnage goes up for the immediate vicinity around each droid as the walls of the trench would amplify the force within the trench rather than let it expand as it would in open air. This could also conceivably entail less carnage on the troops towards the back of a network of trenches depending on their complexity because as I stated, there were thirty-three droids. I would imagine any of the remaining geonosian rebels in the vicinity would have their morale shaken, though because of their poor communication this may or may not have an effect on the army as a whole.

When adding in the thermal detonators, it is unlikely that the trenches themselves are still in a usable shape, but I glazed over that, assuming that they who are in charge of the rebels would decide what type of carnage/damage had happened. I would then respond and so on and so forth.

Just thought I would note that the total area you stated would require the droids to be standing ten feet apart from one another so as to avoid the blasts joining.

[member="Besh Prime"]

Nothing wrong with your statement, just thought I would state that.

[member="Besh Prime"]

five cubic feet is a stretch as well, I'm not really gonna buy that- I don't remember in any canon where droids could just KABOOM and destroy everything around them, although I can buy the thermal detonators bit

TYmyHvA.png

is it something like that?

Large and small circles are long and normal range rings respectively. (The separation between groups of ships is obviously exaggerated relative to the size of space.

[member="Wan Min Brightsky"]

Are you ok with this? Have discussed with the others already.

Ayden Cater said:
Alright, so the next person who ignores my Battle Meditation like it's nothing with a song or a little pep talk, I'm melting your brain.

These are the things I can do. Deal with it.
Do show me the training threads in which you had developed and improved this ability to affect the entire *ENEMY* force. Something made harder as you are willing something that your targets are not wanting to feel. Thank you for your time.

Ayden Cater said:
Alright, so the next person who ignores my Battle Meditation like it's nothing with a song or a little pep talk, I'm melting your brain.

These are the things I can do. Deal with it.
Wow, um, alright then. How about we dial it back a few notches? It's a game man.

"Let's save the celebrations for after the battle everyone. We still have work to do. Helmsman, bring us about, heading Niner-One degrees, take us directly into the middle of the mercenary's formation.

Ok, but you're now re-aligning to face the Mercenary fleet, right?

Raziel said:

"Let's save the celebrations for after the battle everyone. We still have work to do. Helmsman, bring us about, heading Niner-One degrees, take us directly into the middle of the mercenary's formation.

Ok, but you're now re-aligning to face the Mercenary fleet, right?
Yep, I'm going right for the Merc fleet, not the ACA fleet.

[member="Raziel"]

"Arcadians moved in on Aydens, apparent, elf eyed interceptors and gunships worked on clearing out the last of the drained fighters. While the Nevermores sped in and delivered their first payloads."

And earlier in the post, Thane says the x-wings are attackkng the EMP'd cruisers. While the Corvus' and Matchboxes are coming after Irys' ship and fighters.

Thane Drexel said:
[member="Raziel"]

"Arcadians moved in on Aydens, apparent, elf eyed interceptors and gunships worked on clearing out the last of the drained fighters. While the Nevermores sped in and delivered their first payloads."

And earlier in the post, Thane says the x-wings are attackkng the EMP'd cruisers. While the Corvus' and Matchboxes are coming after Irys' ship and fighters.
Thane Drexel said:
[member="Raziel"]

Which are those sorry?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom