Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech The Foundling's shell (Venari Krayt)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dWADa4a.png

OUT-OF-CHARACTER INFORMATION

PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Clan Krayt
  • Affiliation: Venari Krayt
  • Market Status: Closed-Market
  • Model: Not Applicable
  • Modularity: Modifications take time, not an easy or fast process at all
  • Production: Unique
  • Material: Beskar (Helmet & Iron heart), Duraplast, VT impact gel
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Multipurpose
  • Weight: Average
  • Resistances:
    • Energy: High
    • Kinetic: High
    • Lightsabers: High
    • EMP/ION: Very High
    • Heat: High
    • Force: Average
    • Radiation: Average
    • Cold: High
    • Electricity: None
SPECIAL FEATURES
STRENGTHS
  • Duraplast gives the set a well-rounded defense and very high EMP resist
  • Beskar helmet keeps her noggin safe
  • Several useful gadgets
WEAKNESSES
  • Foundling set (Not full Beskar, only the helmet and iron heart are made of pure Beskar)
  • Gel hardens after protecting the wearer, rendering it useless after
  • Gel replaces space for a bodysuit, meaning Venari has to wear a thinner body glove that offers no extra protection
  • No force protection
  • No protection from electricity
DESCRIPTION
A solid set of armor made for Venari Krayt, a new Mandalorian foundling adopted by Kragr Krayt soon after Venari was rescued by chance from slavers on Denon. Putting aside her old life in favor of adopting a new one, hopeful that she will find a new purpose in life now that her old habits are being pushed down in favor of trying to be a warrior. This set of armor is meant to symbolize her new leap into a whole new life and to shape herself as a woman, to be a true mando'ade.

Last edited:
HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Venari Krayt Venari Krayt

Nicely made.
  • Please link your bio to the Affiliation.
  • About the "Force: None" resistance, please modify this resistance to "Average", because the materials that you listed do not give you any Force resistance, so in this case the Average is equivalent with the zero resistance, thus you cannot be under the Average. But in your case it is not a problem. I'll explain below.
  • Lightning is Electricity, please modify this.
  • And if you modify the Force resistance to Average, your ratings are still underpowered (-1), if you want, you can edit it.
  • Please move the following items to the Special Features. These are additions only to the armour, so spec features only. And if you want to mention these in the Strengths area, it is enough if you write something similar "the armour has many technological equipment, which ones could be helpful in combat or outside the combat" or something similar.
If you not understand something, or do you have any question about this submission, you can ask me here, in this topic. I'll help you.

Venari Krayt Venari Krayt

Nicely made.
  • Please link your bio to the Affiliation.
  • About the "Force: None" resistance, please modify this resistance to "Average", because the materials that you listed do not give you any Force resistance, so in this case the Average is equivalent with the zero resistance, thus you cannot be under the Average. But in your case it is not a problem. I'll explain below.
  • Lightning is Electricity, please modify this.
  • And if you modify the Force resistance to Average, your ratings are still underpowered (-1), if you want, you can edit it.
  • Please move the following items to the Special Features. These are additions only to the armour, so spec features only. And if you want to mention these in the Strengths area, it is enough if you write something similar "the armour has many technological equipment, which ones could be helpful in combat or outside the combat" or something similar.
If you not understand something, or do you have any question about this submission, you can ask me here, in this topic. I'll help you.
Changes have been made as per request:

Bio is now linked in affiliation

Force resistance is now "Average"

Lightning is now simply "Electricity"

Heat resist went from "Average" to "High" since I am allowed to squeeze in a small adjustment

All gadgets are now simply within the special features section

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom