Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Away [3rd - 6th of July]

Hello, people!

During the period of 4th to 6th of July, the Estonian Song Festival takes place and so I must take a LOA for that time as an orchestra I am a member of is going to participate there. So even a day before it is quite busy for me.

Most likely I can't be in Chaos during that time at all, but if I am, I am restricted to OOC posts, which means I won't be posting in my threads or answering to messages in Skype.

Sorry, [member="Astrian Callus"], [member="Ashe the Reaper"], [member="Davin"], [member="Marek Starchaser"], [member="Sophia Denko"], [member="Isley Verd"], [member="Jala Rekab"], [member="Josiah Denko"], [member="Lord Eclipsion"], [member="Asterion"], [member="Jedediah Bagely"], [member="Alexandra Cinthra"], [member="Evelynn"], [member="Nemene Talith"], [member="CaptainXalen"], [member="Kiyala Demont"], [member="Kiskla Grayson"], [member="Darth Vornskr"], [member="Darren Shaw"], and everybody who participates in the Malificete thread (wow, that's a lot of names). I can't post a reply during that time, but I hope you understand.

So now that you know, I may leave in peace. I will still be here today and tomorrow, trying to reply as much as possible, though. :)

Well, because we were in a rhyming duel, I don't really care that your gone, just because it involves music! [member=Darth Vornskr] What's your favorite piece of classical music. I have to go with the 1812 Overture.

And gone will I be! Most likely I can't log in during these four days, but if I can, I will be restricted to PMs, checking notifications, lurking around the board, and maybe a few OOC posts.

I can't be on Skype, either, so there's no need in messaging me. :p

See you soon!

Yay, I'm back! But I still can't write too much because I managed to injure my left hand... >.>

Anyways, I am stalking around the place, but not writing too much. Maybe I'll answer to PMs and write something in Skype, though. But most likely not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom