Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auction Auction: Assorted Dark Side Artifacts

Vinaze when he finds out Khamul Kryze Khamul Kryze has been giving access to the WotS archives:
giphy.gif

But seriously that talisman in Lot 7 looks like it would be pretty sweet. My bid? Your Life if you don't give me the talisman

Darth Ahriman

D
Valen Arenais Persephone Ambrosia Persephone Ambrosia Caden Evesa Caden Evesa

I just want to make sure, since you are all Force Users, that y'all know if you wear the ring, you can't use the Force either, right? It cuts you off, makes you Force Dead. Knowing that, I'm kinda questioning what exactly you intend to do with it lol.

To force combatants to have to rely on their swordsmanship. I'm confident in my own skill ;)

In it for Lot 1

Big old Sith slime needs new armor.

Willing to dive deep into Empire Banking Clan pockets and make it worth your while, let's say 6 Million + a thread + voucher to get to poke the goo redeemable once in forever

Valen Arenais Persephone Ambrosia Persephone Ambrosia Caden Evesa Caden Evesa

I just want to make sure, since you are all Force Users, that y'all know if you wear the ring, you can't use the Force either, right? It cuts you off, makes you Force Dead. Knowing that, I'm kinda questioning what exactly you intend to do with it lol.

Sometimes you just don’t wanna be a Jedi with all these fancy powers and the like!

Though as stated before, the ring has uses even for force users. Sometimes being force dead for a period of time isn’t a bad thing, makes it easier to go undetected for one!

Maxim Rhodes

M
Inanna Harth Inanna Harth

I'd like to bid for Lot 4: Messala's Ring

I can't offer any credits, not to compete with the sums being tossed around here. I can though offer my services as a Bounty Hunter. Any target you want, captured alive, (or not if you choose). (x1 Bounty Contract)
Or I can offer you protection services on call. If there's anywhere dangerous you need to go to and want backup. (x3 Threads)

(You can choose only one of these two.)

Lastly; I will take you to any location in the Galaxy to acquire a (x1) Dog of your choosing. We can find the best companion for you this way. (x1 Get Dog Thread)

The auction is now over. Here are the winning bids:

Lot 1: Paranoia
DarrVack DarrVack - 6 million credits + a thread + voucher to poke the goo... ?

Lot 2: Regret
Khamul Kryze Khamul Kryze - 10 million credits, a puppy, and access to the WotS archives.

Lot 3: Suspicion
Kalt Bruq Kalt Bruq - 5 million credits.

Lot 4: Messala's Ring
Caden Evesa Caden Evesa - "Super unique" puppy, credits, threads. Persephone Ambrosia Persephone Ambrosia mentioned they wanted to fight over the ring, ok we thread?

Lot 5: Black Lotus Forcesaber
Darth Mori - Simmersilk recipe and potential tutoring in Sith alchemy and other dark arts.

Lot 6: Darth Simi's double-bladed lightsabers
Jane lovett - 3 million credits.

Lot 7: Dragon Shield Talisman (and accompanying entrapped demon)
Maestus Maestus - 2 threads, adventures of our choosing. Be it some form of training/teaching, verbal debate, etc. Plus a custom built lightwhip.

Thanks for helping me and Dad get rid of all this crap, everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom