Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Darth Simi's double-bladed lightsabers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rz3wO0l.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Darth Simi
  • Affiliation: Nimdok
  • Market Status: Closed-Market
  • Model: N/A
  • Modularity: Yes; crystals and some parts can be swapped out or otherwise rearranged.
  • Production: Unique
  • Material: Durasteel, kyber crystals
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Double-bladed lightsaber
  • Size: Small
  • Weight: Light
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • These are two double-bladed lightsabers with yellow blades, both belonging to the obscure ancient Sith Priestess Darth Simi. The blades have a vampiric effect on enemies slain with them, draining a small portion of their Force energies. This energy will enhance the weapons' power, and can be tapped into by the wielder.
STRENGTHS
  • Blades of the Priestess: The sabers contain kyber crystals which appear to have been affected by Sith alchemy, acquiring something of Simi's essence. The effect of this has made the weapons capable of consuming a small amount of the Force energies of those that they kill, albeit only upon the target's death and only if the weapon is used to deal the killing blow.
WEAKNESSES
  • Both weapons have a profound Dark Side aura. Those who are sensitive to psychometry may find physical contact with it upsetting. Individuals with a very Light Side aura may not want to be around it.
  • Typical lightsaber weaknesses, such as cortosis, phrik, and songsteel.
  • The blades cannot be operated underwater.
  • The hilts and various internal mechanisms are far from indestructible, and given how old they are, it's possible they have been affected by age. It is advised that these be studied and kept as museum pieces rather than actually used.
DESCRIPTION
"These two are twins. Built and wielded by a female Zabrak… a Sith priestess of great and terrible power… She killed many… youths, even children… sacrificing them to the Dark…” - Moondog, "For Sentimental Reasons"
Darth Simi was a Zabrak Sith Priestess who sustained her life for thousands of years by sacrificing young Jedi to the Dark Side of the Force. Upon her eventual demise, her two double-bladed lightsabers somehow wound up aboard the Stardust, in a collection owned by the Sith Lord Zana Rukh. Rukh's collection was passed down to her apprentice Val Drutin, who made the mistake of letting Professor Errik Nimdok anywhere near it. Accompanied by his friend, the psychometrist Moondog, Nimdok was able to determine the dark origins of the weapons and, uh, "acquired" both sabers while Val wasn't looking.

Welp, I did not expect this. I never seen the image before till today, meaning this type of lightsaber in length, is not even close to a saber staff. This is...really unique. Given the history you wish to do so, I am not arguing. I will warn before I approve not to abuse the force drain on kill power. That said, this will be very unique and I am wondering what you will do with these. I see great promise here and possibly, new style evolve.

APPROVED!
Jacen Nimdok Jacen Nimdok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom