Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auction Auction: Assorted Dark Side Artifacts

I asked Dad for a dog, he said I had to wait until after he got rid of all this junk - and he waved his hand at a big pile full of stuff. My dad used to be something called an "independent archaeologist" before he became a Jedi Master on the Silver Council, and now he kinda isn't supposed to have so many Dark Side artifacts. Thing is, Dad takes forever to get rid of the stuff he collects while traveling anyway, so I'm just gonna list everything from the Dark Side pile on the Holonet for him. You can offer credits or trade these for other stuff. The auction is running until June 17, 2021. I really want a dog, so please help me out. Thanks.

Lot 1: Paranoia
A suit of armor that once belonged to a Sith Lord named Messala. The armor has all the memories of everyone who has ever worn it, so you can absorb some of their battle prowess when you wear it.
Lot 2: Regret
A sword that once belonged to Messala. The blade has got Devaronian blood poison jewels on it, so it really hurts to get hit by it.
Lot 3: Suspicion
A lightsaber that once belonged to Messala. It burns extra hot, but can only be used by Dark Siders.
Lot 4: Messala's Ring
This is a ring that makes you immune to the Force, like completely immune. Dad said it used to be a wedding ring, but then Messala added Void Stone to it. He was a pretty weird and nasty guy.
Lot 5: Black Lotus Forcesaber
A fancy old Forcesaber that is powered by the Dark Side. Dad was supposed to give this to some guy named Adrian Vandiir, but then he died before it could be delivered. Whoops.
Lot 6: Darth Simi's double-bladed lightsabers
Scary evil lightsabers that Dad stole from a spaceship. I think they suck the life force out of people they kill, but they're also really old and kinda fragile.
Lot 7: Dragon Shield Talisman (and accompanying entrapped demon)
Dad made me put my necklace up for auction too. A shield talisman is a talisman that, well, shields you from energy attacks when you wear it. This one has a vampiric demon inside it, so it's extra nasty.
  • Aaran Tafo Aaran Tafo - Wants everything for the NJO's Black Vault, offered a thread.
  • Isla Draellix-Kobitana Isla Draellix-Kobitana - Wants everything for the Ashlan Crusade.
  • Valen Arenais - Credits (any amount) and thread or favor owed.
  • Kalt Bruq Kalt Bruq - 2 favors.
  • Darth Vinaze Darth Vinaze - Our lives? Lmao.
  • Maestus Maestus - 2 threads, adventures of our choosing. Be it some form of training/teaching, verbal debate, etc. Plus a custom built lightwhip.
That's everything. Okay bye now.

Last edited:
Handsome blindfolded hyper-religious whackjob
tenor.gif

Shoves all the artifacts into the Black Vault

Could even make a fun thread about the whole thing.

Darth Ahriman

D
Inanna Harth Inanna Harth

In addition to Lot 4, I would also like to acquire Lot 7.

Credits are of no concern, I have large pockets, however can also offer a thread or a "unique favor" from a Sith, of which you may call upon in your own time. Debts will be repaid in full.

((OOC: So I derped and forgot to offer up something for the bid, for OOC reference))

I will offer 5 Million for Lot 1 (Paranoia)

I will offer 5 Million credits for Lot 3 (Suspicion)

I will offer two favors (essentially what Valen offered but doubled because auction I guess) bound by contract for Lot 7 (Dragon Shield Talisman)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom