Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ATTN ONE SITH/JEDI Artifact Skirmish

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
There's an upcoming thread for the Black Tie Syndicate that involves a very important canon artifact that might interest both Jedi and Sith. What it is shall remain a mystery to those until the case is in their possession. Now this thread will be very Reservoir Dogs/Pulp Fiction inspired so if you enjoy those movies you'll enjoy this thread. It's set on Tython which as you may know is controlled by the One Sith. So we're looking for a few Sith and Jedi to fight and attempt to take the case back and forth from one another and whoever it winds up with will have it.

But there's a few other things mixed into this bag of chaos. A rogue force order who are the "protectors" of this item will be in the thread and will be NPC'd by myself and whoever else wants in. So bellow I'm going to show the intro to the thread and you can decide whether or not you want to join. If you don't that's all gravy and the black ties can just make it a solo thread. As a note this will be a very free form non linear story, so I hope you all enjoy.

[media] https://youtu.be/MOwGBzbXb8k [/media]​

What's In The Box?

"What are the Jedi all about? Control of ones emotions, peace, safety and the light side of the ever loving force that binds us all together. You know @&$# like there is no passion only serenity."

"There is no passion? So you're telling me that these guys don't get angry or feel emotion or anything?"

"See that's the thing, the Jedi are super inconsistent with the code. Cause Jedi aren't supposed to feel love or affection and &$@# but then you got people like the Talith's popping out those little $&@%ers like it's going out of style."

"So what you're saying is I could get myself a saber and just start saying I'm a Jedi and anyone can make their own definition of what constitutes a protector of the &$@£ing peace."

"Almost, but not exactly, you see Jedi hail from Tython and every set can trace their lineage back to it and the founding Jedi order where they have there is no death only the force bull$&@#. So it's lik-"

"Wait wait wait, there's no death? Like they don't think they can die or something, cause I've got a news flash for those saber jockeys."

"Nah nah nah, you got it wrong. They believe in death but it's like the next step of the journey and $&@# like some philosophical $&@# that's about becoming one with the living force."

"So now the force is alive? Man this doesn't make any sense."

In the small little bustling town on Tython a group of men in black suits and ties sat in a a diner smoking on cigarettes and watching their colleagues discuss the finer points of the force and Jedi. It was all so very riveting, really it was. So as clouds of smoke filled the bar and lazily drifted around from all the smokers the scene began to drift from the table of general goons and thugs over to the more important players sat at the booth in the back. At the large circular booth one by one the heavy hitters of the Black Tie Syndicate were seen smoking, drinking, and having an inaudible conversation while music played in background from an old jukebox.

Circling around the table the first to come into view was a young blonde woman in her mid twenties holding a mug of coffee to her lips. Patricia Susan Garter as Miss Blonde. The second would pan into two rather exotic looking individuals eating from plates and having a conversation between the two of them. Intress and Nikana as Yin & Yang.

Cutting over to a raven haired woman in her early thirties she held a small pad on the table that projected a holographic image that she appeared to be arguing with over what someone could only speculate as to what was a bad idea the woman had. Thalia and Keira Ticon as The AI and Miss Nothing. Lastly the shot circled around to a scruffy spacer wearing a leather coat taking a sip of coffee, setting it down afterwards the man reached into his coat and opened a flask to pour what was probably alcohol into the drink before taking another sip. James Justice as The Runner.

Everyone was set gathered at their various tables eating breakfast and chatting among themselves, and as the song faded out there was only one voice heard among the dull chatter.

"This will be a cake walk."

Two Hours Later

giphy.gif

[media] https://youtu.be/PwNb1dDBNao [/media]​

A bright golden blade rammed it's way through the back door of a speeder van that was flying down the highway of Tython's capital city, right above the head of a black tie member who was bleeding across the back seat ruining the interior of the speeder. The wounded man was clutching tightly to what appeared to be a black leather bound briefcase with something rattling around inside of it fiercely as the speeder swiveled in every which way trying to dodge traffic and ditch whatever was pushing the blade into the speeder's cabin. But it was all for not the bright golden blade opened up the back of the speeder and the rear door went flying off to show a slew of speeder's behind it and a man dressed in a very official looking outfit.

The masked man seemed to pay no attention to the wounded man as his attention was solely fixed on the briefcase he held.

"Give me the artifact!!" The man shouted in a distorted voice.

The wounded black tie would buckle the case back and hold it tight as the intruder reached their hand out to attempt to take it. However before he could the back of the van was splattered in red as loud bang went off from the front of the cabin. The man's body flew backwards and out the back door to fall down hundreds of meters towards the ground.

"There's no death only the force that, nerf herder."

From the front seat the small blonde woman known as Miss Blonde clutched a double barrel shotgun that had both barrels smoking from the spent shot. Blonde would then clutch her arm that was bleeding quite heavily as the speeder kept moving its way down the highway dripping red from the windows and interior.

"Get us the hell off the streets before the One Sith bring down the fuzz. And inform everyone to get to rally point alpha if their still alive." Blonde would then lay her head back and in a few minutes the bloodied van would pull into an old abandoned warehouse where the shot up and bloodied gangsters unloaded from their van to head inside.

Setting the injured man down the woman was the only one there for now and they would have to wait for the other Black Ties to arrive before the extraction team could pick them up. It was a risky game waiting here but they had to, it was either that or take the blood soaked chariot out for a spin with the One Sith.

The job had gone wrong, horribly wrong. They got the artifact, but now it seemed everyone had gone absolutely insane over what it was. There was a huge announcement that a rare find was dug up by archeologists at an old ruined Jedi temple, and it was to be unveiled later today. However that was before the Black Ties had stolen it in a fashion that got a lot of people killed.

With the briefcase in hand Miss Blonde set it on a counter and opened up to show a bright silver light reflecting off her face that she almost had to squint to gaze into.

"Huh, well that's interesting."

Miss Blonde

giphy.gif

[member="Darth Vornskr"]

Could you kindly stop with your negative attitude towards everyone else's ideas? I understand you just got done watching fight club but imma need you to step back Tyler Durden.

[member="Sabine Kurtass"]

I'd prefer to keep it strictly Sith and Jedi if that's ok. Rogues just start cluttering up everything and it makes a mess. But in the spirit of good will, why the hell not, sure.

[member="Darth Vornskr"]
Luke Skywalker's nosehair mirror and tweezer set hasn't been claimed yet.

This is a cool idea though [member="Miss Blonde"] having just watched Reservoir Dogs.

Won't have time to take part, but good luck!

You confuse negatively ribbing on your idea for pointing out that the idea of owning canon artifacts (or even going after them) has lost its uniqueness when they've basically become trading cards.

Everyone has one.

[member="Miss Blonde"]

inactivechar01

I
[member="Darth Vornskr"]

I don't remember askin' you a Goddamn thing! You were sayin' [member="Miss Blonde"]

[member="Darth Vornskr"], I agree. Part of me wants to go after the cannon items just because they are cool artifacts of the past, but others want them so they can sell them like trading cards as you put them. For Miss Blonde, her position IC is about finding things of importance, and selling them to the highest bidder.

Honestly, if I found a really cool item, I would hold on to that like it was my life, SO I agree. Sometimes people sell crap like this for cheep when it may mean something more in someone else's hands.

Hence, why I don't really go looking for canon artifacts, because if I find one, I aint selling it. Its leaving over my dead body.

Miss Blonde

[member="Darth Vornskr"]
Please refrain from posting if you're not interested in the thread.

If you are then we'd love to have you, Kaine is one of my favorite Sith Lords :)

I like the idea.

But Jedi on Tython? The Inquisition would and will be dropped pretty hard on their heads once they're found out. So you should pick another, neutral, planet. To avoid this kind of stuff.

[member="Miss Blonde"]

Miss Blonde

[member="Darth Ferus"]

Tython works great, and it makes sense as well. This would be a very secluded "Raiders of The Lost Arc" type force order only consisting of a few members to protect the item. Maybe they're droids, or shards in HRD bodies. Tython was picked for a reason and that's the planet we're going with. You are welcome to join and hunt down this Jedi scum and do your job oh great assassin :p

spongebob_gif_8_by_smileyface102-d30yibg.gif

Talith's aren't well known as Jedi. The progenitor and most famous of them was the Sith Emperor. Them there was the King and Queen of Byss Sven and Sable(generally recognized as good rulers but def darksiders). Then there was Nemene Talith who along with Evelynn Dorn was the Slaver Queen of Rattatak. After that comes Sol who was a Senator of the Republic and famously called The Jedi Order foolish on multiple counts. Definitely not known as Jedi.

The only Jedi out of thee current four Kids are Micah and Aela and Aela is really the only one that advertises it and is properly in The Order.

You could argue that theyre talking about Kira, Sol's wife but thats highly unlikely. Anyway its a small thing, but they are definitely not a Jedi family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom