Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ATTN ONE SITH/JEDI Artifact Skirmish

[member="Miss Blonde"]

They're Jedi. The Inquisition don't care which Jedi you are.

Anyway. Raiders took place far far from any big country. This is star wars, so planets are more like countries. What you're looking to do is have a raiders of the lost arc in Nazi Germany right outside Hitlers mansion. You're gonna get all sorts of SS dropped on ya.

Though I did notice the saltyness. Ironic you'd ask for people not to post that way, then do so yourself. I'm just trying to help out and keep the story from being curb stomped by the inquisition. But hey, you wanna try and sneak around on the second most guarded planet in the OS during a time period that all of the OS military is back in its own space instead of put conquering? Feel free.

[member="Miss Blonde"]

So the Consortium wouldn't be able to be a third party fighting for the artifact? We don't have to keep it, we could end up selling it to the highest bidder between the OS/GR.

#Paladinauctionhype?

Or could we could act as hired mercs for one of the two sides.

sabrina

[member="Janus"] no they are blasphemous sith, worse than the jedi. No I like the item for me, let them fight and we take it.

[member="sabrina"]

Whether the Consortium is allowed to make a move for it is up to [member="Miss Blonde"]. Even then, a separate Paladin force would be going for it. Your bodyguards will protect you, but they won't obstruct any of their brothers in their mission. They're bodyguards after all, not personal agents meant to carry out tasks.

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
[member="Darth Ferus"]

We're not hurting/attacking anything one sith, we're keeping everything on a local police level, and there is no military actions involved here whatsoever. But apparently there's no crime on any One Sith planet because it's a perfect utopia where everyone is happy :p

I understand that the Sith Inquisition is around but we're just common criminals and thieves, at the most the Sith would be tracking the rogue Jedi order rather than the syndicate. And trust me there's no salt here, I just want you to understand that we're not trying to blow up anything OS or bomb anything, we're just trying to have fun with a few Sith and some Jedi and have a thread where we can just focus on the story. We'd love to have you onboard because [member="Keira Ticon"] will be there and she's really looking forward to stomping that ass out for a third time :p

[member="Darth Ferus"]

I do believe what [member="Miss Blonde"] is saying is that this almost resembles a larger-scale gang battle in size and form (correct me if I'm wrong). A Sith fleet wouldn't likely be appearing to stomp out a few Jedi (it would take the OS a while to acknowledge the presence of the Jedi and then send response forces.)

I'm sure if both factions came to an agreement that we are just looking for a local red vs blue game of capture the artifact on Tython being sponsored by someone just looking to make an enjoyable RP for both sides, I'm sure we could refrain from turning this into an invasion :)

[member="Miss Blonde"]

See, that makes more sense. What I understood was that there was gonna be some sort of conflict between Jedi and Sith on Tython, not small scale criminals.

And Kiera and I haven't beaten one another yet. I'm not gonna be participating as I haven't even finished our lash clash, and the black tie/assassin thread went dead, but now that I get ya I like it even more. I'll probably read along.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom