Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ATTN ONE SITH/JEDI Artifact Skirmish

[member="Janus"] [member="Miss Blonde"]

Wazzup bosses. I decided to not angry either group, or battle my friends and comrades. I'm not participating in this battle even though it would be cool.

[member="Janus"]

Ouch, and that's why I'm not messing with the Black Ties. You can't get into an insult battle with [member="Miss Blonde"]. She will pulverize you. I learned the hard way. (shudders)

[member="Miss Blonde"]

So before I jump into this thread, I have to ask... are you sure you want to do this on a planet that was literally made into the Star Wars version of Mordor, complete with a giant fortress for one of the most important Sith in the OS at the time? If curious, because all these threads get lost with the search feature not being what it used to be, I went digging for the it :)

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/53268-monty-tython-and-the-unholy-grail-os-dominion-of-tython/?hl=%2Btython+%2Bdominion

Just want to know if you had seen this before :)

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
[member="Eldaah Aderyn"]

This isn't a military level thread, it's only listed as a skirmish because that was what defined the thread best. There has been no attack on One Sith personnel, One Sith structures, One Sith vehicles, pretty much nothing of the sort. All we're doing is street level operations and there wouldn't be a need for a giant super roflstomp military force for what was a few Jedi and a couple of criminals. So yes I am completely 100% positive that this is a thread that is more about story and having fun rather than "lol Imma blow up yo stizuff"

[member="Miss Blonde"]

Oh no, by all means continue having your fun, wasn't trying to rain on a parade or suggest a roflstomp was coming. I was merely pointing out that Tython isn't exactly a planet that is going to have civilian towns on it much, since you know... Mordor, corruption that sort of thing. Mine was more of just a setting question than substance.

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
[member="Eldaah Aderyn"]

I'm sure things will still work out fine setting wise, besides as long as there's people it'll be good :)

Thank you for the concerns though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom