Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Attention all Businessbeings

@[member="Kaine Zambrano"]@[member="Noah Corek"]@[member="Lady Silencia"]@[member="Shinjū Aÿasha"]@[member="Circe Savan"]@[member="Judah Dashiell"]

Baros owns a company called Glitterstim, I have not written much about as the company creation phase is yet to get underway, but it will be up soon. Glitterstim is a fashion house, not a clothes store, and caters to Humans, or those that are proportionally the same as humans. Each store is bright and shiny with sparse stock to give the appearance of rarity, and there is also a design and creation team at each site to cater to more precise needs. He is heavily involved in the wheeling and dealing of the fashion industry but is not vapid or shallow like many of the people he deals with. (Glitterstim is a type of the drug spice. It has name in order to make it 'edgy' such as brands like Opium in our real world.

Baros does not make guns, ships or missiles. He makes image. Those in the know are aware that image is one of the most powerful weapons available.

@[member="Judah Dashiell"]
I am personally not a fan of the whole industry in real life. That is why writing a character that is such a big part of it is so intriguing.

@[member="Noah Corek"]
Wearing armour to the ball! XD

@[member="Baros Sal-Soren"]

Awesome. I'd still be open for RPs if that is what you are looking for. Just have no IC reason to go into the fashion business....unless you can make utilitarian miners coveralls and overalls. No sparkles required.

@[member="Kaine Zambrano"]
For character development angles, yours would be a very interesting character for Baros to interact with...very out of his norm.

@[member="Lady Silencia"]
My next piece is always my best. Shall I set up a delivery thread?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom