Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Attention all Businessbeings

@[member="Lilith Mae Lancaster"] My dear, the garments of Glitterstim are anything BUT everyday things. :)

I would be happy to RP with him. Mind you, Baros is not just about clothing. He is a businessman, a socialite and well connected in the Corellian sector so if there is anything along those lines you would like to run with let me know :)

@[member="Lilith Mae Lancaster"] Friendship might be hard given that Corellian's are the ultimate in Baros' eyes :p j/k

I recommend a business venture. If he has something to sell...I might have the ability to market ^.^

@[member="Baros Sal-Soren"]
Hmm I think we can become best friends, I mean I have lots of money and love clothes, so shall we thread? Keep in mind I am the CEO of one of the largest companies in the galaxy. My headquarters is one of the largest buildings, if not the largest on Corellia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom