Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask the Character

Darth Chekigh

Sith Bounty Hunter
When I was about 6 or 7, a picture of my dead grandmother fell off of a wall, all on its own. It wasn't very crooked or anything, so it was really hard to explain...

Favorite Star Wars character?

[member="Marina DeVoe"]

How do you feel on the moral dilemmas?

Example: You are an eyewitness to a crime: A man has robbed the InterGalactic Banking Clan, but instead of keeping the credits for himself, he donates it to a poor orphanage on Corellia that can now afford to feed, clothe, and care for its displaced younglings. You know who committed the crime. If you go to the Chairman of the Banking Clan with the information, there's a good chance the credits will be returned (Through threats, violence, and possible extortion through a variety of Mercenary Guilds) to the Bank, leaving a lot of children in need. What do you do?

Marina DeVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
Holy fodder!
I...I was just topsy turvy drunk when I talked to her about it...the one who heisted the IGBC armored transport. It was just tough girl talk over the Whyrens, s'all!
I had no idea Kar-...

Wait, did you say 'he'?... The banking Clan got hit up twice this weekend? :confused:
Oi...never mind. I...I'm just still hung over, [member="Srina Talon"]. Don't pay any attention to me so early in the day. :(

Who's turn is it to post next here? I'm getting restless now. :angry:

You bet! Flexes You can thank my wife for whipping me into shape...

tumblr_pbo9jvKaf41w2feqi_500.gifv

Outrun or Vaporware?

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom