Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ashe and Enigma are Finally Having a Wedding (Back On, Conditionally)

[member="Ventasia Terana"]
I'll be redrawing from this little... shedabble, but of course you can still go if you want.
Be better that way, since then Ven won't be there to point out Ashin.

Ire'Rain might go.
Probably not.

[member="Evelynn"]
Everything is a trap. Behind every corner a man wishing to end your existence. Doesn't matter who you are. Jedi, Sith, Mercenary. For you are guilty of not just the wrongs you have committed, but the good you did not do. There are people who will be offended by your breathing. Face this. No matter where you go someone will seek to kill you. That is the way of existence in an age of chaos. Try as you may, try as you might, one day, or perhaps one night, you will be destroyed.
Accept your fate. Learn to expect the unexpected. Take every day as if it were your last.
And never, ever trust an honest man.

Ven'Rain Sekairo said:
[member="Evelynn"]
Everything is a trap. Behind every corner a man wishing to end your existence. Doesn't matter who you are. Jedi, Sith, Mercenary. For you are guilty of not just the wrongs you have committed, but the good you did not do. There are people who will be offended by your breathing. Face this. No matter where you go someone will seek to kill you. That is the way of existence in an age of chaos. Try as you may, try as you might, one day, or perhaps one night, you will be destroyed.
Accept your fate. Learn to expect the unexpected. Take every day as if it were your last.
Sounds like my high school prom.

And yes, we totally should. Still have your Sun character?
[member="Ven'Rain Sekairo"]

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Ven'Rain Sekairo said:
[member="Evelynn"]
"Never argue with the barrel of a gun." -Imperial Guard, Warhammer 40,000

[member="Domino"]
Svarin is running around with a new friend (who she's totally gonna end up making out with a few threads down the road), but Anima is just kind of...
Existent. Haven't tried bringing her back yet. Also working on a new charrie. Got his bio halfway finished.
(You should PM me again, I have things to discuss that are not for the Public eye.)
(Nothing weird or serious or sad, like, story stuff)
(and maybe a hug or two)

Would it be alright if I attended? Circe came to my wedding (technically, no one came to mine except Morna, but she was supposed to be there anyway, so I counted it :)).
[member="Ashe the Reaper"]
[member="Enigma"]

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Sure, [member="Lexa Imura"]. :p
I would have attended but I was too busy for another thread, so I didn't even ask. :(

[member="Ven'Rain Sekairo"], what, the bride to be is chopped liver?

[member="Ashe the Reaper"]
Eh. Ven's off with Tasia, and Ire is only coming because Circe helped her out. She's practically already a Zambrano (*shudders so very much*)... not really a Savan, or whatever the hell Ashe is (I NO SEE NO LAST NAME).
So yes.
Ire will play with fire quite literally and then maybe shake your hand or something~~~

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Savan is a dead, lost lineage.
Ashe is Ashelotte Saybin Willamina Malfrost Ruksenmih I,
and Enigma is Cassandra Cinthra.
Combine that and you get;
Ashelotte Saybin Willamina Malfrost-Cinthra Ruksenmih I and Cassandra Willamina Malfrost-Cinthra.
Saera would simply be Saera Aynea Malfrost-Cinthra, or remain Saera Aynea Savan (as changing her last name would connect the Savan name to the Cinthra name, which thus forfeits her identity to the versed).

Mind karked yet? Can't be as bad as mine right now. I'm still in the process of decrypting a late cold-war era cipher. I hate it. >_>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom