Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ashe and Enigma are Finally Having a Wedding (Back On, Conditionally)

Spencer Jacobs said:
Nevermind x 2 [member="Enigma"] [member="Ashe the Reaper"] Can Ashin and I come pls?
As long as someone holds [member="Ventasia Terana"] back.
She... er... might want to kill Ashin for that whole... well, accidentally killing Ven thing.
Might.

[member="Ashin Varanin"]
Blaire mentioned that. I came back for a few minutes just to look at it. My heart swelled <3
(Though that might just have been the minor circulatory system issues I had at the time)
Not sure how Ventasia would react to seeing Ashin IC still... Maybe she should just, er, not come. Tasia I mean.
Don't want any heads to roll (or any fights to break out, as I doubt that one would lead to any decapitations).

*happy noises*
This amount of joy is not healthy for the heart. I get little fuzzies every time I see that post. Which makes me assume it's a natural thing, and not a silly little medical issue. The reassurance is relaxing.

We'll see what Tasia thinks when she gets back online. Not sure if she's interested in going to Savan's wedding anyway.

[member="Ashin Varanin"]
Like I told Dredge, fuzzy blankets*. Greet for snuggling and... uh... 'other PG-13 activities'.
Such as... er, twister. Or... Apples to Apples?...
Yeah, something like that.

*NO BUT SERIOUSLY, my mum got one for her birthday, and this thing is SOOOOOOOOO SOFT. I want one ;_; They come in all sorts of colors and make velvet seem like sandpaper. That's how soft they can be. It's amazing. My pets are jealous of it.

[member="Ashe the Reaper"] Just have a couple snipers watching the site for anything... unwanted.

Heck, I'd be willing to do that for you, if you'd like.

Rebellious Vanguard
I could show up as a +1. Ventasia only knows [member="Ashin Varanin"] by name, not face. So she wouldn't know her even if she saw her. :p
Plus, starting a fight at a wedding is so last year... I'm a lot more creative than that...
A lot more~

[member="Ventasia Terana"]
I'M SO RELIEVED
I WAS WORRIED THAT YOU WERE GONNA CRASH THE WEDDING AND I'D HAVE TO FIGHT IN A TUX-
Wait
That's actually a cool idea~
Totes doing boss battle in a suit~

Rebellious Vanguard
Well, moving in a tux is a lot easier than moving in an almost-too-short cocktail dress.
So, even though you love the idea...no. Not this time.
Save it for our wedding, hun~

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Oh, guys...
I know someone is going to do something stupid. That's why I'm not going to force it to be strictly private. However, consequences often work both ways. They'll need a helluva good plan to pull anything off... and a better one to live. I'm not going to stifle creativity and possibilities.

That said, I wasn't threatening anyone. If you don't feel comfortable, don't go.. Simple. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom