Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ashe and Enigma are Finally Having a Wedding (Back On, Conditionally)

Rebellious Vanguard
[member="Ven'Rain Sekairo"]
Will there be booze? And good music, at least?
That's enough to Ventasia to drag her behind there. Even if she doesn't know any of them. ~

[member="Ashe the Reaper"] considering the gun is probably three times his weight and twice his height, I don't think so.

I can do a shatter rifle, though.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Jala Rekab said:
Lot of things she does that should be impossible for her.
Oh, really. Do tell. :p
(Also, any human meatbag with arms and a brain can fire that rifle. It was designed to be fired by humans. It's far from impossible.)

[member="Ashe the Reaper"] That.... would probably break my shoulder with the recoil. I said I could snipe for you. I never said anything about shooting an anti-tank rifle at people. Strask's to brittle to us that thing.

You weren't kidding about "for kicks"...

Nyxie

【夢狐】
[member="Strask Ak'lya"] - I mean, the thing literally bolts into the ground on a hydraulic platform. I really did think of everything. But if you prefer mobility over power, you're free to bring anything else that packs a kick.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
For reasons I won't get into, there will be no wedding and no marriage. I'm also taking a little (big) break and canceling threads, removing some characters, probably liquidating my stuff (probably at auction), etc.

No - I'm not quitting. I just need to get rid of dead weight.

d30abd9bd591a3ebd7cc5c6ea8b33aa14f81dc9bbe0f0ad468433aee969622f5.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom