Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ashe and Enigma are Finally Having a Wedding (Back On, Conditionally)

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
You know, Circe's wedding on Corellia when they brought along a legion of Droidekas as guards onto Protectorate soil and we had to sent in planetary defenses forces because they landed a legion of Droidekas without checking with the government.

Mazeltov :3

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Well, no worries there. I am the government. And the Fleet Admiral. And the... two different something-or-others in the Techno Union. And the second Seven Swords. And the - you know what, I think you get the point.

We're good. :3

I am tempted to just have no defenses but Ashe's trusty blades, but I feel like that's an open invitation for the ONE person I do NOT want to meet in this thread to ruin it with confrontation. And that won't be fun at all.

Lira Dajenn

L
Valeria Aetani said:
I'll send you a glass bowl...or whatever it is thoughtless people send newlyweds when they don't know much about them.

But happy wedding though!
Chip n' Dip

[member="Nemene Talith"]
Some people call be cheap, a bit of a free loader, but I bought some cups for that old school soda!
Don't mean to brag, don't mean to boast, but I brought some humus and these mini-toasts!
Plus we so hip with this chips 'n dip!
WOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

(i know, not actual lyrics for that one scene, but i couldn't remember it all, so... yeah)

Ven'Rain Sekairo said:
[member="Nemene Talith"]
Some people call be cheap, a bit of a free loader, but I bought some cups for that old school soda!
Don't mean to brag, don't mean to boast, but I brought some humus and these mini-toasts!
Plus we so hip with this chips 'n dip!
WOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

(i know, not actual lyrics for that one scene, but i couldn't remember it all, so... yeah)
deal_with_it_meme__4__regular_show_by_thekirbykrisis-d5k10ja.png

...I had to.

Harrip would gladly wish his congratulations to be sent, if he could not come in person. Though he isn't really into sending gifts, the last one almost bit someone. lol :)

ICly thought he could come after Enigma resurrects him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom