Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion Artistic License: GA Dominion of Arkania

Spirit of Zeal

S

AllianceDiscordIcon2_150x150.png

ARTISTIC LICENSE | GA DOMINION OF ARKANIA

The planet Arkania was a Galactic power in the days that followed the Empire. Arkanian Micro followed in the footsteps of Kamino and even went on to employ the renowned Kaminoan Cloner Taun We after the Republic Cloning program went under.

The famous House of Adasca, owners of Adascorp founded https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Adascopolis']Adascopolis[/url], the planetary capital. With its impressive wealth and resources, as well as the backing of Czerka Arms and the Draay family's trust, they had an impressive influence in the Galactic Market.

Along with the precious metals and valuable phrik ore, Arkania is the untapped jewel of the Colonies. The Alliance taking this frigid gem would give it not only spending power, but technological advancements that would propel the military and biotechnology forward even further.

720cc0dcd2876f8e0e9d02865d2b8bf8.png
Objective One: Cutthroat Politics

In order to convince the Arkanians to join the Alliance, one major factor must be addressed: that of cloning. Though it was some time ago the Senate voted to ban the production of sentient and humanoid clones, one planet, Khomm, has gone on doing so with authorization, as their population depends on it.

Many arguments have arisen from Arkanian representatives. Their first point was the profound effect cloning has had in shaping their culture and society as a whole. Furthermore, they have claimed a similar situation to Khomm, stating their economy would crumble without the institution. The Arkanians are steadfast in their opposition of any restrictions on their cloning -- even going as far to line pockets, if need be. Many senators have supported this stance, for one reason or another.

Those who are against the movement cite the issue of morality with regard to cloning as a whole. Does a person have the right to play god? Is it morally bankrupt to step outside natural processes to create life? Are such moral issues worth altering an entire culture?

It is up to the Senate to debate and decide.

01f024bd1c833d0adf007dc9044bafc1.png
Objective Two: The Garden of the Gods

Arkanian Biotechnology and Cloning are the apex of their respective arts. The Alliance could easily advance their various projects such as supersoldiers, clone regiments, or even their healing systems with a drop of the Arkanians' wisdom. There is also a long abandoned Jedi praxeum that is rumoured to have accessible data banks with secret knowledge, and even artifacts of old. Seek them out and learn all that they can teach, and maybe even develop new technologies for the Alliance!

01f024bd1c833d0adf007dc9044bafc1_1.png
Objective Three: We Require more Vespene Gas

The frozen wastes of Arkania are home to many riches. Whether it be the illusive Phrik ore that is nigh indestructible when properly fashioned into weapons or armor, or simply gems of superb value, or even the rare Arkanian Dragon, find whatever tickles your fancy and bring it back! The possibilities are endless.

01f024bd1c833d0adf007dc9044bafc1_3.png
Object Four: BYOO
Whatever gets you to write, fam.

Helpful links:
Arkania
Veeshas Tuwan
Adascopolis Financial Exchange
Arkania Command
Arkanian dragon

Last edited by a moderator:
01f024bd1c833d0adf007dc9044bafc1_1.png

Arash Garshasp, Stellar Centurion
Objective Three: We Require more Vespene Gas
Action: Begin the Hunt for the Arkanian Dragon

Interactions: Open

UQdU2QC.png

Ice, cold, freezing air and with little sunlight. Quite possible a nightmare for any native born Thyrsian.
Arash was beside himself as he sat in his ship’s holding bay. They had landed some distance away from his starting point due to the locals having given him some rumors of Arkanian Dragons being spotted nearby. These dragons were considered to be rather intelligent predators, an apex hunter of sorts with terrifying strength and abilities. Despite the frigid tundra around his ship and opened bay doors, the fire in his body flickered at the thought of finding one and either capturing or simply enjoying a quick spar of sorts.
Stretching his arms forward Arash turned his attention to one of his Legionnaires that agreed to help him on his hunt. With a quick nod Arash stepped through the opened bay doors and felt the ice crunch beneath his armoured feet. Breathing in the air reminded the young Thyrsian that he was on a frozen planet, as if the icy air that pricked his face wasn't enough. Carefully he attached his helmet to his utility belt, while the controlled temperature control would make the time on Arkania far more comfortable, Arash figured he should get himself acclimated to cold.
“Try and keep close to the ship, I’d rather not get yelled at again if we let in another stowaway.” Arash ordered the Legionnaire, the older Thyrsian grunted and laughed as response but nodded in agreement.
No doubt the older Thyrsian was going to stay inside the ship and not visit the outpost or nearby mining facility for much of anything. It wasn’t like their climate controlled building had better systems in place to keep people warm than their own ship. Also Arash had bribed the man with wine and food that was held in the cargo hold. Safe to say according to Arash, that his ship wasn’t going to be left alone for any reason.
With that first non-issue out of the way, Arash set his gaze towards the frozen tundra and wastelands of Arkania. Thyrsus held an unforgiving sun, sandstorms that would threaten unprotected flesh, and not to mention the Thyrsians locals themselves. This planet holds different but similar sets of dangers. His toothy grin threatened to open with a laugh, one that would breath out along Arash’s own fire held within him. Such flames threatened to come out as the excitement of finding this near mythical Arkanian Dragon filled his head and body.
Carefully moving with purpose, Arash pushed ahead into one of the great icy caverns to begin his hunt. His armour painted white to help camouflage himself and his weapons also diligently to remove any gleam.
“Finding one is going to be fun.” His voice filled with eagerness and delight. "What was it that they said if I find a dragon? En Taro Adun or En Taro Tassadar?"

Last edited:

F R I E N D S H I P
Tags: Takui Takui

The padawan exited the ship, glancing around to take in the new sites. Blue eyes followed the high spirals that rose from the snowy mountain, visible through the glass tunnel. Despite the harsh elements, Xeshe could easily see why Arkania was referred to as the gem of the colonies. She continued through the tunnels into the bustling streets. Most paid her no mind, those who did offering haughty glances before turning their noses up at her.

"So welcoming..." She muttered under her breath.

The mirialan found the nearest building, squatting down next to it. Her mind reached outward through the force.

"Come on Taku, where are you?" She asked to no one as her eyes fell shut.

Pain. Sorrow. Anger. They rolled through her as the blurriness faded, becoming clearer. It hurt the mirialan to feel such a thing come from him. Ziost had altered him in ways she could not begin to understand- but she wouldn't give up on him. Not today, not ever. A dark room appeared around her, Taku sitting on a floormat. She moved towards him, wordlessly. Nothing about the room gave any indicator as to where he was.

"Taku... I need to talk to you. You can't just run away. Can you tell me where you are?"

The Garden of the Gods
Equipment: Jedi Shadow Robes | Cyan Blade |

header-shadow-cyan-png.343

A small cabin in the wilderness... in the cold harsh enviroment... a safe haven against the wind storms that the tundras sometimes would muster in the world of Arkania. The building that Master Graves was looking for in this day was easily mistaken due to the simplicity it had, little did people know that such simple architecture would house soo much history and legacy for Jedi across thousand of years.

What Vexander was hoping to find such place... he was adamant to the idea of just getting to that cabin, not just because he thought that it would be a good idea to light up a fire, but alsot because he knew that the Force imprint of such place would lead him to a whole new path of wonders and knowledge that he really hoped he could absorb.

Dressed in his Jedi Shadow Robes, Vexander walked completely hooded and iwth his mask on to shield himself against the harsh enviroment. With both his hands in his chest, the man was using the Force to maintain the heat in his body as he walked alone towards the direction where he could feel some heat... although he didn't feel it as actual heat... it was a light that poured into his whole being through the Force.

As he walked further, Vexander tried to recall the reason why he was around to keep him focused: He was there for knowledge from Jedi Master Arca Jeth... a well known Jedi Guardian who was well versed in Battle Meditation and other Force arts. He knew that inside his old Enclave he would get some relic or information that would lead him to the right path of learning about such Force technique in order to help him further in his studies and development... and at the same time, he hoped that some Force relics would be available to be shared with the New Jedi Order to help the Alliance.

With that goal in mind, the masked man continued and pressed on, approaching with each passing step towards what seemed to be a structure that rose from the landspace... there he hoped he would find what he was looking for.

We all fall in parallel
He was alone. He thought he was alone. Taku turned when he felt the strange sensation, and he heard her voice. "Xashe?" he asked, confused. She was there; but she wasn't there. He could see the gentle features of the Mirialan girl. His eyes moved over her hands, ones that he had pushed away when she tried to reach out aboard Prosperity. He rejected everything but the admonition he sought from Asmundr, that chastisement that he hoped would give him closure.

The feelings refused to simply subside. The Jedi Mountain had given him only things to reflect on, words to consider, thoughts that only made him more lost. That was why he came to this place. He wanted to be far from any Jedi. He needed to focus inward, on himself and on the Force.

Xashe was with him though, in a way he could not understand. Somehow, despite his greatest efforts, the one person he did not expect to reach him, had all of the power to do so. The hands he pushed away now pulled him closer than anyone.

"Xashe, how did you find me?" he asked. The world around her felt cold. He could feel the blistery bite of wind buffet his face, sourced from somewhere he could not see. She could be anywhere, but her mind and spirit transcended that. Oh, how little he understood of the power he professed to wield. "Why have you found me?"

Xashe Tistya Xashe Tistya

"What of you, father? Are you ashamed of your blood?"

Tags: Open to All within the Jedi Praxeum
Errant crested a tall snowy hill, his black armored form visible for thousands of feet in all directions. Ahead of him stood the fabled Jedi Praxeum. He knew little about the history of the temple or those who once called it home. Whatever Jedi had lived there disappeared with the time, forgotten by history. Rumors claimed it held secrets lost to the ages, archives filled with unparalleled knowledge. Some said the Jedi's vault may even have stored artifacts of great power. Locked away by those who sought to protect the galaxy by keeping them away from those impure of heart who'd employ them for nefarious means.

He passed through a tall, arched doorway. One of the monolithic doors laid flat on the floor, the other barely held on to a cracked, worn down hinge. Errant stepped past the fallen barrier and scanned the room. Snow coated nearly every surface, and what lacked the puffy, white substance appeared frozen over in a thin sheet of ice. Small creatures skittered away at his passing. Adjacent corridors led elsewhere from the central hall, though the echani couldn't make out much more than shadow further from his position.

At the end of the entry hall, two sets of stairs, seemingly designed after those found in the Coruscant Jedi Temple, caught the Imperial's attention. He shifted beneath his cloak and wandered across the way. Though he could see small plumes of warmth escape from between his lips, he didn't quite feel the cold. The force protected him. His body maintained an even temperature, warm and comfortable, rather than the icy cold covering the rest of the pale planet.

He chose a corridor at the head of the leftmost stairs and continued his search. Memories of tales told to him by his father at the forefront of his mind, the Albino's sole guide in his lonesome quest.

Last edited:
-

CGk8M4w.png

Password: ut{*wp%QX&^dL6n9
Authenticating credentials... Confirmed
SIA_MISSION_BOARD connection... Established
Accessing file '/sia/operations/veil/' ... Done
Reading Package list...
Done

-----BEGIN ENCRYPTION---
UGx1ZyuufEfPG+?P*>2F>

-----END ENCRYPTION-----

....displaying_transmission_MISSION_BOARD_ARKANIA_ONE

:// O P E R A T I O N ONE: _ FOUR _ FINGER _ DISCOUNT
DATE: TELONA, 864ABY
RATING: TOP SECRET | EXPENDABLE ASSET REQUIRED
REPORT TO: M
OPERATION DIRECTIVE: ACQUIRE INTEL ON THE ARKANIAN CLONING TECHNOLOGY. DUPLICATE FILES, DO NOT ERASE EXISTING LABRATORY FILES OR OVERWRITE. AVOID DETECTION.

IF CAUGHT, BURN EVIDENCE. YOU ARE NOT UNDER ALLIANCE DIRECTION.
....displaying_transmission_MISSION_BOARD_ARKANIA_TWO

:// O P E R A T I O N_TWO: CLONEDESTINE
DATE: TELONA, 864ABY
RATING: MODERATE
OPERATION DIRECTIVE: MINGLE WITH THE SENATE, GAIN INTEL ON THEIR DECISION MAKING AND HOW THE ARKANIANS APPROACH THE TOPIC OF CLONING. SWAY THE SENATE TO MAINTAIN PROCEDURAL CLONING ACCESS FOR ARKANIA.

UNDERCOVER ALIAS IS ATTACHED :// access file? download?

THANK YOU Kaska Arden Kaska Arden FOR BEING GENEROUS WITH YOUR DATAPAD DIVS

OBJECTIVE 2: THE JEDI PRAXEUM
Cold. That was how I remembered Arkania being. Once out of the orphanage there had been no heat, little food, and always cold. It ate at your body as if it were some disease bent on killing your cells a little bit at a time. It wouldn't just kill you, however, it would also preserve your body. A state of frozen death in which your body never returned to the earth beneath it. Before I'd left Arkania I hadn't cared about that possibility. Now, in return, I found the idea unsettling. A frozen body was unable to return to the Force even though the spirit within could. It was abominable. Why anyone would choose to live in a place where death was forever I didn't know.

My reason for returning was simple. The Chantry knew the location of the abandoned Jedi Praxeum and sought the information within it. As a Wayfarer, it was my duty to undertake this task. Given that Arkania was also my place of origin, it made sense for me to be the one to go. Though, as I was not a pureblood, undoubtedly I would find my own set of troubles. Being a Sephi Hybrid I did appear closer to that of the Purebloods than the Human Hybrids, but I still stood out given my ears.

From the moment I touched my boot to the surface of the planet I knew I was being watched. No, I couldn't see them with the traditional site of an Arkanian as I had no eyes, but I could see well enough through the Force. In some ways, I could see better. Even the people further away, out of what a normal visual range would be, could be watched with my senses. Still, I walked with purpose and did not linger as I strode away from the starport and began the walk towards the Praxeum location. I would not take transport accommodation. As a Wayfarer, I was meant to walk where I could. Transport vessels were only used out of necessity, such as crossing large bodies of water and traversing the stars. The rest of my travel I did by foot.

It took some time for me to make it to the temple. I used the Force to shield my body from the elements, my clothing not particularly warm. It was designed for functionality regardless of weather conditions. Normally I would have acquired something warmer, but I had the distinct feeling I would not have had luck in doing so unless I paid considerably more than the value of what I aimed to buy. It wasn't worth it. The Chantry's money wasn't meant for such things when I had the ability to keep myself warm.

I approached the doors of the temple and almost immediately noted that I wasn't alone. An empty building made a little sound, but echoes were present nonetheless. My keen hearing was able to discern as much, though they were much further in and not being extremely loud. Could possibly have been a small rodent, but I much doubted it. There wouldn't be anything for them to eat inside. Stepping in, I exercised caution in taking slower steps, but also reached out to feel around myself. If anyone else was present that could touch the Force they would undoubtedly feel my probing, but I was not worried about such. There was no reason for me to hide.

"Secrets this place holds of the Living and Cosmic Force could help billions," I whispered to myself. "I must be cautious but open, lest someone seek to stop me."

Tags: Errant Errant (Because of shared location) and Dagon Kaze Dagon Kaze (Because he asked me to)

Last edited:

CHAMPALA
A few weeks after the Corruption Session

Everything was at risk. With the Alliance baring down against Marlon Sularen and his Regime on Byss , the integrity of the Shadow Triumvirate was at risk. Years of preparations were at risk and all because of a simple Corporate Takeover on Xa Fel. Director-Admiral Dorian Sevenar had read the report regarding the whole Senate Session in which was also extremely worrying given at how the Senate including the worlds of Corellia and Kuat were heavily opposed to Marlon Sularen despite the similarities between each planet's government. Now Politically isolated , Sularen needed something to keep the Alliance at bay , something to avoid repercussions. What Sularen needed was a Weapon.

And a weapon , Dorian Sevenar would deliver. Recently news had reached Marlon Sularen of impending Senate talks for the integration of Arkania into the Galactic Alliance , something that caught his interest almost immediately. With Sularen having already made plans for his own supersoldier capable of rivaling the Jedi , the Lord-Imperator had made plans to build facilities on Arkania only to immediately scrap his plans in the wake of the GA-NIO Cold War relocating all his planned facilities to Ernx Minora where Sularen conducted secret research for various projects , aiming to use them against the Alliance one day.

What made Arkania so important to Sularen's Plans was the value of it's Scientists. If the Shadow Triumvirate could get their hands on even a dozen of Arkanian Scientists along with new information regarding top-secret projects the Politorate had minimal insight on such as Project Warlock and the SHADOW Program , they could rapidly advance their plans for Project Raptor and create their long-desired Supersoldiers capable of overthrowing entire Planetary Governments in a single night alone.

The only issue was that the Operation had to be flawless. With Sularen at odds a single hit tying him to this operation could ruin everything and could give the justification the Alliance needed to get rid of him once and for all. Thus Director-Admiral Dorian Sevenar , onboard his
Cloaked Flagship in orbit of Champala sent an encrypted transmission to one of the Shadow Triumvirate's most reliable allies , Kenth Berik to see if he could execute Dorian Sevanar's Planned Operation on Arkania in which would further advance the plans of the Shadow Triumvirate

-

Commodore Kenth Berik Kenth Berik

Recent events on Xa Fel have placed our organization at risk of discovery and the Triumvir of Power needs an immediate solution to this issue in order to ensure we can continue to operate without the fear of discovery. Thus , i've came up with a special operation to kidnap a minimum of a dozen Arkanian Scientists in order to utilize their knowledge to advance some of the secret projects the Triumvir of Power has been planning in the Deep Core

Alas , the Politorate remains in bad shape still disorganized and unprepared for a mission with such importance as the Triumvir of Power's recent operations have grown stagnant costing us valuable time and resources. However your Adjudicator's Company has been in operation long before the formation of the Politorate in which is why i am contacting you.

Me and the Triumvir of Power require your services once more in order to execute our planned operation on Arkania , and given at how much resources you already have at your disposal we believe you and your Imperial Mercenaries would be best suited for this mission. However we need this operation to remain a complete secret and no one must know about what we did here on Arkania.

Secure the Scientists [A Minimum of a Dozen] , Kill all Witnesses to cover up our tracks and meet me at Vicondor where the Scientists will be transferred to my Ship in order to be transported to a secret site in the Deep Core. Do not fail us Commodore Berik for the future of our organization depends on this single operation.

Director-Admiral Dorian Sevanar Dorian Sevanar

Big thanks to Kaska Arden Kaska Arden for this God-Tier Div Code

if they're watching anyways

"Weird as it is, I think the Jakku Enclave is more accessible." Auteme was the first of the Jedi to reach the Praxeum's porch. Porch -- an odd thing to find on a Jedi Praxeum. Were it not for the subtle energy permeating the place, she would've mistaken it for the rustic cottage of a curious hermit. Arca Jeth was far from just some hermit.

He certainly was isolated, though. The praxeum was far from Arkania's cities and diamond mines. Thankfully the snow was mild today, so they'd been able to land close to the building. Mild, of course, was relative; she could see it hiding any trace of their footprints up to the place, and it came halfway up her calf. It was yet early hours in the day. Hopefully they wouldn't be snowed in, as fun as it'd be to spend a night nerding out with Aeris and Dagon.

"I'm sure someone's visited since the Old Republic was around, so I guess we'll find out who-" She was halfway through the door when she spotted the slight spilling of snow through the entrance.

"Is someone in here?" She whispered to her companions.

Then she stopped whispering. "Hello?! Is anyone in here?"

Auteme Auteme / Dagon Kaze Dagon Kaze / Errant Errant / Sola Sundar Sola Sundar

This place was cold and the surface was inhospitable, and that was just the people who lived here. Aeris rarely enjoyed visits to Arkania and the lessons in patience that it brought. The people were rude and the lands were little more than snow upon snow. As someone with precious little experience with the cold (as opposed to rudeness) there was always something about these places that made Aeris feel far colder than she probably was. As a kid it was the jungles of Ossus, as a teenager it was the biodomes surrounded by sulphur pits on Sullust with occasional visits to the enclave on Sulon.

Although she put on a brave face, Aeris was in fact miserable.

“I mean, depends on which ‘Old’ Republic you mean.” She said as her hands patted against her arms and dragged themselves up and down along the surface of her jacket. “I think there were attempts by the Galactic Republic from a few years back to find this place, but whether they succeeded or not is beyond me.”

As much as she loved her old Masters, all that Aeris had ever remembered from that time was a slow descent into where said Republic now rested in the halls of history. As everyone moved on in their own ways, what was really left of it? Most of it was absorbed into the Alliance or Silver Jedi Order over time. Few were those that seemed to remember that Republic in all too great of a fondness.

And then, of course, someone had already beaten them here. Aeris bit her lip in worry for a second before she eased up. Auteme announced their presence and Aeris stepped up by her side and joined in.

“We don’t want to hurt you, we just want to talk if you can.” She added and looked at Auteme and the rest. “We’re not engaging whatever it is unless it engages us first.”

Though he had never been to Arkania before, something felt oddly familiar about it.

As he walked through the thick snow he tried to place his robotic finger on what was so familiar about this place. Could it possibly be since he recently visited Ilum, and the snow was reminding him of it? No, this felt like something else. He was able to feel a force connection on this planet. Strange.

Once he got to the old Jedi Praxeum, he stopped for a second to gaze upon the architecture. You could definitely tell this place hadn't been used in a while. Fresh snow was still falling through the broken walls, and small vegetation had started to grow up the building.

"Hello, is anyone here?"

The voice took him off guard for a second. Instinctively, his hand shot down for his lightsaber. Funny enough, the voice was soon followed by another.

“We don’t want to hurt you, we just want to talk if you can.”

With a small sigh of relief, he lowered his hand back to his side. Walking up a few more steps he saw two figures standing by the doorway. One of them looked like Auteme, while the other one he didn't know. He had only been with the Alliance for a few days now, so many of the faces were still new to him.

"Hey y'all, I'm right behind you."

Heading towards them he could then confirm that it was Auteme that he saw. He could also confirm that he had no idea who the other Jedi was.

"Hello, glad to see some others from the New Jedi Order. Greetings Auteme. And greetings to you too, I'm Okkeus by the way."

Sticking out his right hand he offered a friendly handshake to the other Jedi. Maybe it was these two that was the familiar presence he was sensing. At least, he hoped it wasn't something else. This planet is weird.

Last edited:

"What of you, father? Are you ashamed of your blood?"
800_10_3.png
Sola Sundar Sola Sundar | Auteme Auteme | Aeris Lashiec Aeris Lashiec | Okkeus Dainlei Okkeus Dainlei | Dagon Kaze Dagon Kaze

Strangers in the temple, Errant.

The Albino stopped mid-step. He looked around with a renewed urgency, caught entirely off-guard by the silent whisper. It wasn't long after he felt the presence of another as they crossed the threshold into the temple. Others would come. He knew that well before he arrived and began his exploration. He'd only hoped it would've taken longer for them to arrive. Be they Jedi, or something else, Errant found dealing with them all so tiring. If not for Annasari's prodding, he wouldn't have bothered with them to begin with. There was so much to do and so little time left.

If only the sands of time would falter for but a moment.

He turned on his heel and strode back down the corridor he favored. Nothing about it jumped out to him. No great carvings or works of art lined the walls. It seemed perfectly bland, just like everything else in the forgotten, frozen over praxeum.

Finding his way back into the great hall, the Knight stopped at a set of stairs. Fissures ran its length, spiderwebbing out in all directions. Entire chunks of stone were missing. He looked beyond the wear and tear, his crimson gaze drifting lazily towards the blind woman not far behind him.

"To think," he began, his voice carried across the temple hall, echoing faintly, his tone softer than one would expect given his ice-cold demeanor. "The winds of fate would guide yet another to cross my path."

He fell silent, the presence of more Jedi growing closer to the temple. The Imperial shouldered his black cloak and looked away from the woman. "It appears you have company, stranger. Mayhaps you'll find something here you hadn't expected. Something greater than what an ancient and abandoned temple could offer you."

Errant disappeared down the corridor seconds before Auteme or Aeris arrived. His hand found the familiar hilt of Traitor, the dark blade sheathed at his side.

Kalie Alverez

K
KAlv-SIA-Logo.png

MISSION CODENAME: FOUR FINGER DISCOUNT
DESIGNATION: UNDERCOVER
CLASSIFICATION: TOP SECRET
ACTIVE AGENT: KALIE ALVEREZ
PRIMARY OBJECTIVES: COPY TOP SECRET DATA FROM ARKANIAN SCIENTISTS UNDETECTED
COVER ALIAS: TRISH - SENATE DELEGATE

wsL0bBY.png

"OW.. haha!" Kalie fell forward onto the metal bracing once again. "Stupid door..." She said lightly and with a sense of humor as she wiped a bead of sweat from her forehead. Those drugs she had taken earlier were certainly having a wonderful affect on her mood, she mused. Normally, she would have melted into a puddle of rage by this point. Luckily for the metal structure, she was... well.. flying high.

She had been working on this little mini project of hers ever since she had landed on this ridiculously frigid planet, some months earlier. As with most of her side projects... it was something that makes a big 'boom'.

Suddenly her data pad buzzed. She looked over it at, wondering what the message was about. She slid off the project and walked over to the small table in her quarters, reaching for the data pad... but then her hand wandered to the bottle of vodka.. how dare it flirt with her so openly.

"You're such a naughty girl..." she said to the bottle with a slight giggle as she threw it back and took a swig. She let out a short cough after the icy fire went down her throat, then grabbed the data pad to read the message.

As she read the briefing, she let out a groan of relief. "FINALLY!" She blurted out. She was sick of this planet... tired of being cold. She didn't like the cold. She tossed the data pad back onto her bed, then stretched.

Time to get dressed.

Last edited by a moderator:

F R I E N D S H I P
Tags: Takui Takui

The mirialan shook her head, not fully understanding it herself. The bags under his eyes contrasted against his otherwise pale skin. A twinge of sadness ran through her, empathy for her friend coming in a large wave.

"I don't know, I just... When you left the Prosperity, I got really worried. I started asking around, but no one would tell me anything. I, uh," The girl paused, unsure of how to explain. "I saw you, in a dream. Like, I was you. I guess when you were getting off the ship here? I recognized the arkanians easily enough, you know, from that cultures class I took a while back. Figured there would only be so many on their home planet."

She shrugged before continuing.

"I knew I needed to find you. This isn't right, Takui. Whatever happened on Ziost, it wasn't your fault. And... you didn't even say goodbye to me."

Her voice cracked, the hurt flooding out through the force. Her gaze fell away from him to the floor. She knew that wasn't his fault, either. He was only trying to do what he felt was right, yet it didn't stop the pain of it any less. He had been her first friend when she joined, and they had only grown closer over time. The abandonment had cut her to the bone. She shook her head, the thoughts falling away with them. It wasn't about her- she was here to help her friend.

"When I landed, I felt you again. It was like, uhm, a calling? Like your spirit was trying to talk to me? It sounds crazy, I know, but I listened, and-" She gestured to the room around them. "Here I am. I'm actually somewhere planet side, but if you tell me where you are, we can talk normally. Instead of, you know, whatever this is."

O B J E C T I V E II
Bernard of Arca Bernard of Arca

Blue locks blew back in the harsh wind. The sting of it hit her face, yet was somehow revitalizing. As they trudged up the snow cover hill, Ripley looked back to her Arkanian accomplice. His pale skin and hair blended in with the snowscape around them.

"A lot different here than Coruscant, huh?" she asked jokingly. "Can't say I've ever been to a planet covered in ice, though I don't mind it as much as I thought I would."

Her gaze returned on the iron walls that loomed at the top of the slope. If their intel was right, the Arkanians were doing something shady out here, even by their measures. Ripley was willing to bet it was; why else would they have taken such effort for an isolated location? As she reached the top, the zeltron worked to steady her breathing, faster than normal from the hike. Her eyes floated to the matinence door, and the scanner lock beside it. Her feet carried her over, before she stooped down, ready to get to work.

Suri grabbed the glove off the tent's floor, shoving her hand through it. The cold nipped at every bit of exposed skin. The ranger embraced the frosty environment; it was what she had been molded for. She moved through out the compact area, collecting various weapons and packs, slinging them across her back and attaching them to the loops on her belt, before exiting the tent.

She squatted next to the fire that still cindered from the night before. Adrenaline coursed through her veins as she thought on what the day would bring. Hunting had always been a favorite past time of hers, and an Arkanian Dragon was one of the rarest finds. If the team could manage to find one, it would be a might last rite before Suri joined the warfront.

Her hands went out, rubbing together above the fire, as she waited for her partner to join her so they could begin the expedition.

OBJECTIVE: Objective I - Cutthroat Politics
ALLIES: Alliance Senators

SAME ENERGY

wsL0bBY.png

“…yes, and now if you’ll excuse me, I have to talk a call from the Chancellor.”

Tithe bowed his head in reverence and stepped away from the Senator for J't'p'tan, with whoM he had been stuck in a dry conversation for far too long. His aide handed him a comlink, summoned by a subtle hand signal between the two to interrupt the conversation and extract Tithe. “Just to be clear, the Chancellor isn’t on the call.”

“Ah, yeah, no I got that sport,”
Aerarii replied. He wandered further into the crowd so the Senator from who was escaping couldn’t see him, at which point he thrust the comlink back into his aide’s hand.

1d18af448d6ce55e48ae6954e962ef8f597670cd_hq.gif

The Jarael Institute, an Arkanian government soft power initiative thinly veiled as a think tank, had put on one hell of a party. The most influential members of the Alliance, including dozens of Senators, business leaders and diplomatic, had been invited to the gala ball celebrating a quarter-century since an important Arkanian artist had passed. Of course, none of the guests knew the artist, and the hosts were making little effort to truly celebrate them.

Rather, their hosts - allies to the Arkanian cloning industry - were looking to win favour with Alliance decision-makers. Credits, luxury spaceships, all expenses holidays - anything one's heart could desire, the Arkanians could provide. All they asked for in exchange was your vote in the upcoming debate to exclude the planet from the Alliance’s cloning ban. Tithe himself had an expensive reelection campaign coming up to fund.

As to his colleagues, well, each of their resolves would likewise be tested tonight as Arkanian officials moved through the crowd, looking to garner support.

Aaris Kolden

A
OBJECTIVE THREE: HUNT
Tags: Suri Vullen Suri Vullen Arash Garshasp Arash Garshasp

Aaris pulled on his third pair of long underwear inside his small tent, his hands shaking from the bitter cold. Without adequate protection, his armor would become an ice chamber of death in these harsh conditions. Finally, he reached for his Phrik armor, slipping it on carefully over his body as to not let any of the metal touch bare skin. He then pulled a warm liner on over his head, with some holes for his eyes to see through, before sliding his helmet on.

He picked up his phrik spear, inspecting it quietly. As he looked it over, he began to fill with anticipation for the hunt. He was born for the battlefield, a pure soldier. This would be a true challenge for the commando.

The tent flap opened as Aaris emerged into the cold morning. He slowly walked over to the embers and stirred them slightly with his spear.

"Kriffin' cold." He said simply with is deep, gruff voice and it's signature metallic tone as it vibrated out from his helmet. He looked out over the landscape with a deep sigh. The two were barely acquaintances, one being army and the other navy, but the truth was that Aaris had been feeling rather isolated in general since his redeployment. He still hand not landed fully in any squad, and so, by the end of the day, this ranger was likely to be the closest thing the commando had for a friend.

He followed the two Jedi in silence as they conversed. The jacket tightly zipped encapsulating what little heat was left within; winters on Ruusan were harsh but not a punishment of the Gods which seemed to be the case on Arkania. Dagon's mind wandered both from Auteme and Aeris' conversations, to the abandoned Praxeum and to...Ziost. Their spacefaring journey to Arkania he had remained more reserved and preferred the solitude of his quarters on the ship to meditate over the events on the Sith world.

After disappearing from the public eye for a period of time, concern slipped into the talks among some Jedi of the Order over his predicament. Briefly carrying Auteme's role in the Senate before indulging into in-depth, rather obsessive, research on the Force and the dark side as a concept as his near-lethal wounds miraculously healed. The padawan resurfaced among his peers, the same but also different. A faint taint of regret -- for not dying that fateful day on the roof where he had met his brother on Ziost -- enveloped by a stoked fire of conviction vaguely illuminated across his eyes.

"Hello?! Is anyone in here?"

Auteme's words brought him back into the present, just as they entered the Praxeum initially believed to be abandoned. It was not.

We don’t want to hurt you, we just want to talk if you can. We’re not engaging whatever it is unless it engages us first.

A faint frown crossed his features, his hand hadn't moved for his hilt but his mind was one call away from the Force. He had read and heard about dark siders looting abandoned Jedi outposts, enclaves and praxeums before.

"Hey y'all, I'm right behind you." Okkeus' familiar voice rang from behind them. Dagon turned to offer him a greeting in the form of a nod, as he exchanged introductions with Aeris.

"Let's find out who is here." Dagon said and moved in to take point, a glance back at his fellow Jedi, a perfidious smirk at Auteme, "Think we'll find an Imperial Warlord here or?"

Sola Sundar Sola Sundar | Auteme Auteme | Aeris Lashiec Aeris Lashiec | Okkeus Dainlei Okkeus Dainlei | Errant Errant

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom