Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion Artistic License: GA Dominion of Arkania

Major Faction

Ryv

Paragon of Sacrifice
Objective: BYOO (Jedi Psychotherapy, Thwart ambush)

Lorna listened as he talked more about his brother, and it became obvious just how much he missed him, and what Laertia's actions had done to devastate him.

She gained some insight into his psyche. "Master Jedi...if I might ask...do you feel that the death of your brother had any influence on your actions at these later battles?"

"They...they might have...damn that traitor...how can someone like that who claims she lost so much to the Sith fight us so willingly?"

"Io seems to be of deep conviction..." Lorna replied. "I suspect she was badly traumatized by Nar Kreeta. Everyone has their limits..."

"But to betray everything you know? You think it could happen to me?" He asked anxiously.

"Every one has their limits. You have them too. But like I said, you are trying to work through your issues by medical means. I'm honestly surprised more of you don't try it..."

Her advanced hearing sensors detected the footsteps of multiple people heading to her Condo.

The Jedi sensed danger and got up, his green Lightsaber activating...

They burst in through the front door downstairs and soon headed up the steps...

"Stay behind me..." the Jedi told her, going into a Soresu guard.

The thugs soon burst into the door pointing silenced pistols at them...

"Drop the saber Jedi...this has nothing to do with you...drop it and we will let you live..." one of them said...

"Buddy, you better hardcore AF if you're coming at a Jedi with just a slugthrower..." The Jedi warned. "Put the weapon down before you do something we both regret..."

Lorna, not wanting to see anyone die or be hurt, decided to try and intercede...

"Please..." she said gently, activating military grade pheremones in her body. She could tell they were scared. They clearly hadn't expected a Jedi to be here. Jedi NEVER went to therapy. "There's no need for violence...I'm sure you don't want to hurt anyone..."

The thugs and even the Jedi slowly started to be affected...heavily. They swooned a little.

"That's it..." Lorna whispered softly, pink eyes glittering...no need for violence...put down those nasty, awful slugthrowers...

(Sinister Latin Chanting)

She got closer to one, pheremones at the highest setting possible in this form. They filled the air, saturated her flesh.

"Put those nasty guns down..." she whispered softly, fixing a pleasant smile to her face...

One of the thugs who had suffered Brain Damage during an escape from a planet being invaded by The Bryn'adul, managed to fight off the effects of the Pheremones just long enough to shoot her in the face. Lorna tumbled backward, and the Jedi, forced out of his stupor due to shock, gave an angry roar, and attacked them, hacking off limbs and splitting weapons in two, but not taking their lives. They passed out from shock at the horrific injuries inflicted.

Finally, he looked dosn at all the people he hurt and started hyperventilating, dropping his saber in horror and surprise as he remembered Ziost...the horrors at Ziost...

His night was just starting however as he was siezed from behind...

Lorna, a massive cavity in her head from the gunshot, leaking glowing red blood and brain matter, was not dead.

"My sincerest apologies..." The Android Vampire assured, sinking fangs into the screaming, surprised Jedi and drinking his psychic energy non-lethally, speeding up her recovery process as her flesh bubbled and warped disgustingly...

When he was out, unconscious, Lorna began to freak because she knew someone had heard all this downstairs in the other condos...she had to think fast...

Ryv busted through the door, he had heard everything downstairs in one of the other condos.

"What the hell?" he looked at the horrible scene. "What's going on?"

He took note of the woman healing from a giant gaping hole in her head. That wasn't normal.

"Uhhh..." he looked at the bite mark in the Jedi's throat. "Hey there, you're gonna need to stop whatever you're doing."

01f024bd1c833d0adf007dc9044bafc1.png

OBJECTIVE 2: THE JEDI PRAXEUM​

I reached the top of the stairs only to find that the one I followed had already reached the end of the hall. He seemed to have stopped and appeared to be facing towards me. That was odd. Did he want me to follow him? If so, to what end? He didn't seem evil. I didn't get a feeling of malice or ill intent from him, but he could have been masking it. Still, I found myself unable to resist the temptation to follow.

The hall was empty. It was obvious that looters had somehow found the place before and taken a lot of items. I could tell as I trailed my hand along the wall and never found it hitting anything at eye level other than the frame of a door. It was unfortunate that so much history was gone from the place, even though I couldn't have enjoyed it the way that some people would have. I suppose it was to be expected, however, given how long the Praxeum had been empty.

When I reached the doorway the man had gone into, I paused a moment to get a real feel for my surroundings. He had stopped within, and appeared to be looking at something. When I stepped into the doorway, I still couldn't make out what it was. To me this meant it must have been something that never possessed a part of the Force. Undoubtedly this meant it was metal.

"Hello," I said as I rested my hand on the door. "My name is Sola and I mean you no harm, but I felt I should follow you for some reason."

Whatever it was he was looking at had fascinated him enough to keep him there. I wondered if it was a metal container of some sort. If so, it might contain the items I had been sent to retrieve. Of course, if that was the case then it might be problematic to obtain them if this man also wanted them. I wouldn't fight him for them. That would be inappropriate. This would be a delicate situation, so I had to be cautious. I did not want to cause a disturbance, but still wanted to complete my task.

Still better to fail than to fight.

"May I ask what you've found?"

TAGS: Bastard Bastard

Before she could really set about moving the bodies, and just as her head had finished healing, none other than Ryv Ryv Motherfething Karis himself burst into the Condo. Of all the people. Of literally all the people that could have burst in. It 'would' be this guy.

Wow, was this going to be an interesting evening...she would have to play it very cool.

"He was quite distressed from injuring these men. Worked himself into quite a state of shock..." Lorna said, rapidly calculating Ryv. She took a few steps closer, pumping her intense, military grade pheremones into the air around him. Non threatening. There was no malice in her actions. She didn't want him dead. Nor did she intend to harm him or cause pain. She just needed to subdue him nonlethally so she could drink his psychic energy, and with it, any memory he would have of the past few minutes. The ring she wore contained a paralytic tranquilizer. She would just need to sieze him somewhere...

"I wasn't harming him...merely subduing him with the only means available to me. Say...that's a nice Lightsaber..."

(Cutaway of the T-1000 getting its head blown in two during the hospital chase)

(Cutaway of the T-1000 being shot in the face repeatedly by Arnold)

"Won't you set it aside?" she asked, her pheremones capable of affecting even strong minded Force Users. Her intense, curvy beauty usually dulled the minds of others where the Pheremones could not.

"I cannot help but note a certain...emotional stress to your eyes. You are the famous Ryv Karis, are you not?" Lorna asked, pink eyes locking with his, taking a few steps closer. "So many Jedi...they meditate. They pour their hearts out to their closest comrades. But they rarely receive traditional psychotherapy treatment...I imagine you would be an interesting case...like your Jedi friend. Doctor-Patient confidentiality would be strictly maintained...no one is in danger here...these thugs barged in on us. I was injured and I don't even know what they wanted. But enough about them...let's talk about you...won't you sit?" She asked gently, the air saturated with Pheremones at this point.

Almost there. Just have to keep him from skewering her...then figure out how to explain the both of them being in her office when they eventually came to.

But first, she needed to lull his senses long enough to tranq him. How many Experience Points would she get? Who knows? But this was one hell of a Speech Check she was attempting to pass...

Vexander was kinda pleased... one of the girls around the place actually jumped when he showed up. He actually thought that it was a good way to break the ice since they were here most likely to find artificats... not to engage in battle... or at least he hoped not to.

Looking back at Auteme Auteme , he bowed briefly still with the smile "Vexander Graves at your service" he introduced himself for those who might not know who he was. "I am here to gather knowledge that might be useful to the SIS... or perhaps that might help me deepen my understanding in the ways of the Force" He looked inside the small enclave "Either way, whatever can be acquired inside, it would be quite beneficial for the Jedi"

Another Jedi joined in the group and offered to go to the courtyard along with Auteme, however; she was also unknown... there was soo much Vex didn't know and he hoped that he would get to know others and others would get to know him in time. But everything required time, and at the moment he was interested in investing it wisely... especially after the last encounter he had with other Jedi back at Jakku... he felt things went south right there.

"I believe that it would be beneficial for me to join the two ladies to the courtyard... I am not looking for art but perhaps what I am looking for would be right there"

valentina-remenar-glamor-by-valentina-remenar_-_Copy_2.png

OBJ I
SENATOR OF JAKKU | MEMBER OF THE COMMITTEE ON FOREIGN AFFAIRS
Kaito Kiyoshi
Anna arched an eyebrow as she listened. His statements seemed strange, as if laced with a hidden affection for both the sith and the prospect of galactic domination. Despite the end of the song and the applause from the audience, her gaze remained firmly planted on the senator.

"Yes, they are.... interesting. I, too, feel their technology could be useful, but the means of which they use it is troublesome, even without clone armies storming the galaxy."

Four fingers wrapped around the glass and lifted it to her lips, before setting it back down once more. The senator leaned in, pressing her torso against the table.

"Who is to say what the pinnacle of evolution is? Certainly not the Arkanians. To declare yourself as such and create entire populations in your image, then to engineer other traits and declare those with them as lesser..." Annasari's word trailed off as she shook her head. "Forgive me, you surely didn't come here to debate morality."

The ranger followed suit as she listened to the conversation. Kneeling in the snow, she reached for her waterskin and let the icy liquid run into it. When she rose once more, she clasped it to her belt, before extending an arm to slap the man on his back.

"I'm sorry to hear about your unit. We're losing good men everyday, but it never gets easier."

Suri began following the stream, eyes scouring for signs of shallow. When she eventually found it, she stomped at the ice a few times, testing it's strength.

"Looks like we can cross here. Shuffle, and be careful."

The woman crossed slowly. Despite her training, fear of drowning had never been something she was able to shake. When she finally made it across, she looked back to ensure Aaris did the same. Suri motioned for him to follow as she began scaling a deep incline.

"I, uh, forgive me if it's not my place, but... If you're looking to get back in the swing of things, we'll probably be a man or two down before we ship out. Couple o' pansies always go AWOL when active deployments are announced. If you wanted, I could pull the strings to put you in our unit. We need good men. I don't want to question if the guy next to me is gonna get me killed or not. And, I'd hate for you to get picked up by Nova before I could ask."

Objective: Garden of the Gods | Kidnap Arkanian Scientists

Tags: Dorian Sevanar | Kalie Alverez Ripley Kühn Ripley Kühn Bernard of Arca Bernard of Arca Gramani Fey’la Gramani Fey’la
Squad Strength: 16/16
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Power, Strength, Loyalty."

"Sir, bogeys at at the entrance, looks like a few Arkanian guards, no doubt to ward off any would be vandals and thieves looking to break into the facility." The commodore smirked "Good thing we're not just any petty thieves." Kenth turned to another trooper, armed with a Gurgurant man-portable missile launcher. "Have you located the research facilities primary communications array?" the trooper gave a thumbs up. "Yes sir, got the array in sight, once it's down we'll have a few minutes before they boot up their secondary array." Kenth nodded. "Well you may fire when ready."

In an instant the gloomy and wintery sky was lit up as a single rocket fired, zipping right towards the primary communication array, blowing it to pieces. Before the entrance guards could react a hail of blaster bolts cut them apart. Three six man teams of
Judgement Troopers wearing unmarked and unknown imperial armour suddenly emerged from three different directions and towards the main entrance with a balaclava'd and insignia-less Kenth leading them. Once at the entrance the troopers cleared the area before their lieutenant turned to the commodore. "Sir, area clear and we're ready to breach, seems one of the Arkanians is still alive a site technician of sorts." Kenth nodded. "Our orders were explicit, bring him to me." The trooper nodded and a wounded Arkanian was brought towards him. Kenth looked at the technician who was now sobbing before pulling out his blaster and firing a round at his head. "We're only here for the scientists and personnel of interest. Kill everyone else."

Before they entered a soldier turned to the commodore "Sir, here's a helmet, you'll be able to scramble your voice and tap in to our internal comms." Kenth nodded and put the helmet on, taking a second to adjust to the hud before speaking. "We're good to go." he spoke in a know distorted voice which match those of the troopers. An Adjudicator trooper activated the door control and the platoon moved in. "Split up into your respective fire teams, we work our way up and trap them like womp rats." he said before continuing forward the sound of panicked personnel and blaster fire rung out through the facility's hallways and soon the lights went red and warning sirens sounded as news of their attack reached the facility security centre and no doubt the rest of the facility but he wasn't too worried. As far as he was concerned the facility staff were stuck in here with him and his men.

"What of you, father? Are you ashamed of your blood?"

Tags: Sola Sundar Sola Sundar

Errant turned at her words, crimson gaze settling on the blindfold she wore across her face. He took a moment to better look her over. He couldn't place her robes, nor could he place what little of her face he could make out. Definitely not a member of the New Jedi Order, he surmised. With Jedi enclaves coming back into popularity, the Albino figured she could belong to one of them. Rumors of Jakku, Tython, and even a strange station out in the Outer Rim came to mind. All would've welcomed the wayfarer, or so the Knight would guess. Few had something bad to say of Romi or Cotan. He could only assume their enclaves would reflect the two masters.

"You needn't state your intent," Errant said, a dismissive wave of the hand following suit. "If I were concerned for my safety, I would not have awaited your arrival in this room. It is a terrible place for one such as myself to take on an enemy. Rather small, not much room to swing a sword. Besides, the many Jedi at your back would be here within seconds if something untoward were to happen."

He smiled. "You seem smart enough not to blunder into such a state, Sola."

The Knight looked back to the metallic safe embedded in the wall. From her words and his own experiences, he gathered the force did not permit sight onto things without its near-omnipresent influence. It made this meeting all the more amusing for the Imperial. Still smiling, Errant motioned her towards the vault and gently rapped his knuckles upon its chilled surface.

"It appears to be a vault of some kind, though its design reminds me of an inactive holocron," he ran slender fingers over grooves carved into its surface.. "There are other markings as well, within the black tongue of the ancient Sith. Here, allow me to show you."

Errant would reach forward, palm upraised, slender fingers offered to the wayfarer. If she allowed him to take her hand, he would guide it to the markings in question. If not, he would simply turn back with a shrug.

"I believe in opening it, we must utilize both aspects of the force, similar to the combination of a Jedi and Sith holocron. You seem like you know your way around the light. If you're willing, we can tackle this obstacle together and split the contents of the safe," his gaze drifted back to the arkanian. "Years ago, my father told me stories of a blade imbued by the powers of Ashla, goddess of Light. I seek the weapon to counteract the black weapon currently at my side. I have reason to believe it awaits me within this safe."

"True," I said in response to his first words, "but I find that some people are not inclined toward common sense so it is safer to state what most think to be obvious."

What he described proved my instincts correct. It was a metal compartment that was concealing something, and given what he said about it, I doubted it had ever been opened. If that was the case, then likely what he sought was still inside. I did want to feel the words for myself. His hand did not frighten me and I allowed him to take mine and run it across the markings on the front of the safe. Being familiar with the language as part of my studies, I quickly confirmed that what he said was true.

The issue at hand was what he said. Not that he was darkside aligned, that didn't bother me. The issue was that he wanyed to own both halves of the equation. There wouldn't be balance then. It caused me to frown as my hand feel back to my side.

"Why do you wish to possess both?"

Undoubtedly the answer was that it then couldn't be used against him, but I had to ask. This situation had become very complex. My task was to retrieve ancient artifacts for safekeeping. His task somewhat interfered with my immediate task, but also greatly interfered with the philosophy of the Chantry. Balance was essential to keeping the galaxy from collapsing in on itself. When people sought to upset the balance of the Force, the thing that is life in the galaxy, it always results in galactic chaos.

The situation was a difficult one to assess. I could help him or I could refuse and he could get one of the Jedi to help him. I had no doubt one of them would cave to see what was inside. Not that it was their fault. Jedi were notorious for being anti-darksider. They were as anti-balance as others were. It made my decision easy.

"I will help you, but I would like you to be open to discussion on what happens to the blade."

"I cannot debate such logic," Errant chuckled. "Many are foolish enough to run headlong into danger, often to disastrous results. I am glad we can agree on that."

He watched her fingers glide across the icy surface, tracing each runic marking inch by inch. Thorough and careful, two traits he would deem dangerous in the wrong hands. Whether or not the wayfarer could be described as such was another matter entirely. One the Albino hoped to discover by the end of their brush with destiny.

"Why do I wish to possess both?" he repeated the question, a hint of surprise peering through by the end. "Hmm... Well, I am fascinated by such things. Artifacts of any kind are enticing, I must admit, though I believe it stems from something greater—my father, perhaps, or a desire to find balance within myself. It is difficult to walk the Knight's path, sworn in service to an Empire adamant on their distaste for the dark, and carry a blade born of the dark side's most pervasive magics. My blade, Traitor, is said to be forged of a long-dead celestial's tears, born of a broken heart when one they love perished, deliver unto death by another of their kind."

Errant reached out, pressing his hand against the vault over the dark script.

"I hope, in taking up this blade, I will find something greater within myself," his eyes flashed a baleful red, a deeper malignance felt as the already cold room dipped in temperature. The marking flared the same color, only magnifying the dark power radiating from the Crestfallen Imperial.

"If the tales told to me by my father are true, this vault will hold other artifacts, alongside lore that predates the Gulag Plague. Under my initial offer, you are free to take all but the blade. That is my sole purpose for being here, and I do not intend to depart without it."

Objective One: Cutthroat Politics
Tags: Adhira Chandra | Aerarii Tithe | Seto Du Couteau | Annasari Annasari | Ashalin Pelagia

"Clearly you are a lobbyist sent to find out how I would feel about your....resource project." He gave her the impression of sliminess the way he spoke trying to appeal to her sense of responsibility and yes he had hit a nerve. But it was her true belief that all cloning should be stopped and anyone who was a clone deserved all rights.

What had she said it was easier to care little when someone else was doing the fighting and dieing, that's what clones did, they died fighting for causes that weren't their own. And now this lobbyist stood there asking what would she rather see. "Quite frankly I'm a peace monger, I don't like war."

"I feel you are being a big naive mam, war becomes necessary to protect all this" he waved his hand about. "I am merely asking you if you would like to see less Alderaani die."

Faith could feel her face frowning, "Of course, no one wants to see their people die"

He nodded, "If there was a way to make that happen....wouldn't you take it?"

Feth!

She felt cornered, "There are ways to make that happen. No wars."

"Peace at all costs mam. Really?"

Kalie Alverez

K
KAlv-SIA-Logo.png

OBJECTIVE TWO: THE GARDEN OF THE GODS
MISSION CODENAME: FOUR FINGER DISCOUNT
DESIGNATION: UNDERCOVER
CLASSIFICATION: TOP SECRET
ACTIVE AGENT: KALIE ALVEREZ
PRIMARY OBJECTIVES: COPY TOP SECRET DATA FROM ARKANIAN SCIENTISTS UNDETECTED
COVER ALIAS: TRISH - SENATE DELEGATE

wsL0bBY.png

Suddenly, another rumble was heard throughout the building. Kalie and Arsik opened their eyes, looking at each other again, both processing what they had just heard.

"Uhh..." Kalie said, pulling further away from him, "What was that?" This time, genuine concern washed across her face.

She was just about to wrap up her mission, and the last thing she needed was for surprises to make a simple exit more complicated. The look on Arsik's face didn't settle her nerves, either. He seemed concerned.

Suddenly all the lights turned red, with a blaring warning siren jolting both of them.

"Arsik?!" She asked as he bolted to the hallway, seeing the other scientists beginning to abandon their offices. A look of frustration and urgency came over the scientist as he quickly went to his desk and opened the security vault with his keys. "We are under attack. We have to make our way to the safe-room." He pulled out a small blaster.

"Wait!" She exclaimed as he was about to close the vault, "Um... Do have another blaster?" He looked at her with curiosity, "Uh... do you know how to use one?"

She gave him an innocent, wide-eyed look, "I... I could maybe try... in case the worst happens, you know?"

He shrugged and pulled out his second blaster, even smaller than the first, and handed it to her as he grabbed her hand and walked briskly to the door,

"Just don't shoot me with it accidentally, ok?" She rolled her eyes as he led her to the door. He was about to leave the office when he suddenly stopped, "WAIT!" Kalie jumped a little at his exclamation, "What is it?" She asked as he turned back and walked over to an temperature-controlled chamber and pounded in a code.

"Can't leave these behind..." He said, pulling out four small test tubes of secret formula that were encased in a small ice box. Kalie took interest in the tubes, but immediately recognized that there was no way in their current predicament the she could successfully swipe one. Maybe an opportunity would present itself in the future, but for right now, it seemed like everything was literally falling apart in front of her. What horrible timing for everything to go so wrong!

Suddenly another scientist flung open the door,

"Arsik!" He exclaimed, again causing poor Kalie to jump at the suddenness of his entrance, "We gotta get you to the safe-room, NOW!"

"I'm coming!" Arsik exclaimed with agitation as he put the ice box under his arm and grabbed Kalie's hand with the other, leading them both down the hallway with the other scientist right behind them. As they left the room, Kalie quietly activated a destruction protocol and tossed her handbag back into the room. As they left, the bag made a popping sound and was engulfed in flames within seconds.

"...I'm going to burn it." Arsik stated to the other scientist as he put the blaster in his jacket pocket and pulled out a small data pad. The man looked at him with wide eyes and a sense of deep gravity about what that meant. "...I guess... I guess we have no choice." He said mournfully. Arsik nodded and hit in a code on his data pad as the three of them made their way down the hallway. Suddenly an explosion was heard from his office. Kalie looked back and saw flames shoot out of the room and into the hallway. He had destroyed everything inside the room, including the contents of the safe. 'Well...' Kalie thought, 'It looks like I might have the last copy of whatever was in that room! ...at least at this location, anyways' She quickly assessed the blaster in her hand, checking to make sure the safety was off as they ran. The fact that he destroyed his office meant that what was inside was truly valuable... at least she had that going for her.

They were just about to reach the elevator when it opened in front of them suddenly, revealing armed, unmarked imperials who quickly raised their weapons and started firing at them. Kalie felt her entire body tense up, her greatest fears realized. She ducked as one wizzed by her head, hitting the scientist behind her in the neck and sending him sprawling backwards. As there appeared to be no wound, it was likely that it was non lethal rounds. Kalie doubted the same was true of her blaster as she fell to her knee and raised the weapon up and sent off a single blast at the closest Imperial who was now aiming at Arsik, hitting the soldier in the shoulder. He flinched, sending his next shot adrift and missing the scientist by only a few inches.

"Eeep!" She exclaimed as Arsik yanked her back onto her feet and into a lab across the hall with him. As she fell to the floor, he hit the command panel and the doors slammed shut.

"Lock it up!" Arsik yelled! One of the other scientists ran over to a security consul and entered in a passcode, which placed the entire room into lock down mode. An extra set of doors closed and locked tightly together, sealing at least seven scientists, a few lab technicians, and Kalie inside.

Arsik knelt down next to Kalie, putting his hand on her shoulder. "Are you ok?" He asked in a hushed tone, a sense of worry on his face. Kalie, still spinning from the recent developments, gave him a quick nod, looking up into his eyes for assurance. Arsik took her hands and helped her get to her feet, a sudden realization striking him.

"Uh... did you shoot that trooper?"

Kalie looked at him and laughed awkwardly. "Ha ha! ahhh... Ya, I think I did!" She pretended to hold the blaster incorrectly and held it back up for him to take from her. "Beginners luck I guess..." She bit her lip, giving him wide and nervous eyes. "Please take this... I don't think I could hurt anyone else. I think I'm going to be sick..." In honesty, she simply wanted to be as far from a weapon as possible when those troopers came through the door. She needed to appear innocent and helpless. Arsik took the weapon from her hand and brought her closer for a reassuring hug. "It's going to be ok." He said soothingly to her. She received the embrace, her mind still racing as to how she should play this. The odds of her getting out of this alive were fading by the second. If she was believed to be a delegate of the Galactic Alliance, those troopers might just kill her on the spot. She needed to get Arsik to cover for her, and it seemed like the Imperials were not intent on killing scientists at the moment.

She brought her lips next to his ear and whispered, "I'm a scientist... I'm one of you..." She pulled back and looked deeply into his eyes, nodding assuringly with a look that was pleading for help "...If they think I'm not, they will kill me. Please..." Arsik looked into her eyes, realizing what she was asking of him. He immediately nodded, "Of coarse... Of coarse... Don't worry, I've got you." He whispered back. She nodded desperately, tears filling her eyes as she went in and hugged him tightly. She didn't need to fake these emotions... they were real... she was just redirecting them to benefit her in this moment.

In truth, she was afraid. But she knew she had to keep it together, or else she would be dead. She could use her fear as an ally... a tool. It was what she had been trained to do. What a horrible day this was turning out to be! She missed her vodka.

Last edited by a moderator:

Objective II

He kept leaning into the wall, blaster raised next to his head and watched the corridor. A group of soldiers ran past, all of them Arkanian. One face struck Bernard as too familiar, however. His muscles tensed up as he watched the group disappear down the next corridor. Ripley spoke behind him, but he barely heard her.

"S-sure," he replied. "We should try to get some directions from them."

He didn't wait for a confirmation before he dashed after the group.

The path they had taken was linear. Jedi grace kept his footsteps quiet, and the klaxons drowned out any other sounds he made as he followed them. The group was unaware Jedi were tailing them even as they stopped to take position guarding a set of important looking double doors.

Bernard came to a halt and pressed against the corner wall, risked a glance at the group of soldiers, then turned back to Ripley.

"Four guards, Green Stripes stays alive," he said.

Last edited:

He spoke of balance and believed it would be as simple as possessing the blade opposite of his own. There was some logic to that. Light countered dark and vice versa, but neither accounted for twilight, when both blended together and created all new problems. Most would not think of such. Most people thought only in black and white. I could not allow him to take the blade without first explaining to him the danger of doing so. It would be irresponsible of me to do so.

"I understand your desire," I said, my hand hovering near the metal. "Balance is something I seek to encourage in this galaxy as part of my duties. However, I'm concerned that your belief in these two blades is misguided."

Drawing my hand back, I drew on the Force and used the friction of snapping fingers to create a flame above my palm. Simultaneously, I pulled a bit of stone from the floor and hovered it above my other hand.

"Your desire is represented by the dichotomy of light and dark. This flame represents the light and the stone represents dark. As separate entities, they balance each other out like the arms of scale. However, when brought together with the desires and sensibilities of a sapient being, one usually wins out over the other."

To demonstrate this, I brought the stone in front of the flame, blocking it from sight. However, this created a halo effect, which lit not only myself but the area around me on the side of the stone opposite from where he stood. Though I could not see this in the truest sense of the word, I knew it to be the case from my time when I still had my eyes. The effect was meant to demonstrate that no matter how we tried, even though both were present, it was impossible to truly contain one or the other and it was usually the darkness that won in the end.

"If you possess both blades and choose to carry them, you will endanger yourself. Temporarily you will have the balance you seek, but as time goes on, the blades will work against one another, pushing for dominance until one of them achieves it, and historically that side has been the dark for most people. I would urge you, if you intend to keep both blades, to carry neither of them. Temporary balance seems nice, but it will destroy you in the end. It would be better for you to find balance without the crutch of a tool."

I let the stone fall and the flame dissipate. My hand moved to the same cold metal that his hand touched. Instead of darkness, light welled from my hand. The two opposing sides competed, but with the same aim, and ultimately worked together to undo the locking mechanism on the safe. I lamented that he would undoubtedly be destroying himself by taking the blade, but I could not force him to make a decision. Such was against what it meant to be a Wayfarer of the Chantry. Everyone had to make their own decisions in life.

I could only hope he made the right one.

01f024bd1c833d0adf007dc9044bafc1_1.png

Arash Garshasp, Stellar Centurion
Objective Three: We Require more Vespene Gas
Action: Being hunted

Interactions: Open

UQdU2QC.png

The wind began to lessen, and it greatly reduced the overall feeling of cold that began to worry Arash slightly. He had held out from wearing his helmet and he would have placed it on if the wind had continued. But as things began to quiet down all around, the wind dying out, Arash controlled his breathing and his movements slowed in an effort to reduce as much sound as possible. It was a lot darker, he realized he was getting deeper into the vast caverns, and his eyes followed along the frozen river path.

Carefully walking through the snow, as some it even gently fell on him, Arash saw a large break in the frozen river. Broken pieces of ice slabs were laying strewn across the floor and Arash lowered himself and kept close to a few large rocks. It could have been some falling rocks or boulders that could have broken the ice and caused this hole in the frozen river, but Arash wasn’t convinced by the idea. Sliding himself closer to examine the broken ice and hole in the frozen river, Arash made sure to move quietly as possible with each careful step.

Arash kept his breathing as slow as possible, his eyes hyper focused as he continued to move closer to the gaping hole in the frozen river. He was sure that something had to break through and before he could think about anything else he suddenly felt himself being lifted upwards and then quickly sliding downwards.

His eyes darted downwards to his feet but he saw that the ground wasn’t ground beneath him but a layer of thick ice. Arash slid down the ice before tumbling straight into the hole of the frozen river. The freezing water was like thousands of small needle pricks all across his exposed face and with a short gasp of escaped air, Arash managed to calm himself enough to twist around and raise his weapon. Underwater combat was something Arash had learned to deal with months prior, but the freezing temperatures of the water was something else entirely.

Furthermore he couldn’t see anything and his mind finally worked out what happened, Arash had been walking on the frozen river but thanks to the snow it had obscured itself. Either he wasn’t aware how unstable the sheet of ice had been beneath his feet, or something had broken it and tossed him down into the cold river water. Kicking himself upwards, Arash gasped for air and dragged himself up and out of the river.

Taking several deep breaths, he slowly stood up and noticed the size of the river and the broken sheet of ice where he had last stood. Removing the now drenched scarf, Arash sighed and went to put on his helmet. I need some heat-

The young Thyrsian barely jumped backwards in time as a tail broke through the ice beneath him. This prompted him to turn and run off the frozen river. He barely had a second to register; he had found the Arkanian Dragon; instead his mind quickly jumped into survival as he hoped he had found actual ground and not more frozen river hidden with snow. Another attack from beneath shattered the ice where Arash had just ran across, the tail seemed intent on skewing him in two.

“I wouldn’t mind that fire-breathing part of yours right about now.” Arash joked between his sharp intakes of air.

|| Suri Vullen Suri Vullen | Aaris Kolden ||

Aaris Kolden

A
OBJECTIVE THREE: HUNT
Tags: Suri Vullen Suri Vullen Arash Garshasp Arash Garshasp

Aaris checked the ice again himself, knowing that he was significantly heavier than the ranger. Although a little nervous, he decided to cross, using the force to reduce the strain on the ice. Luckily he made it without incident.

He followed behind Suri Vullen Suri Vullen onto the incline, keeping up the pace behind her. As she spoke of the possibility of joining her unit in the rangers, Aaris couldn't help but enjoy the prospect. He had experienced some great soldiers from that branch, and felt like he could fit in well enough. The biggest draw was finally getting deployed. He responded almost too quickly to her question,

"I'm open to that... Actually I would greatly appreciate that... Thanks kid."

Suddenly he stopped climbing, instead listening. "Hold up..." He said quietly. He could have sworn that he heard something that sounded like the breaking of ice. It was still rather distant from their current location, so he couldn't be sure completely. "I think I heard something up ahead..." He closed his eyes and reached out with the force, trying to sense what was beyond their vision.

After a few moments passed, he suddenly opened his eyes quickly as the distinct yet muffled sound of breaking ice and water could be heard better now that they had stopped their own movement. "Up ahead! You hear that? It's not too far."

Errant's smile only grew in size at Sola's demonstration. It may have been arrogant of him to do so, but he couldn't help it. She knew not his story, nor the path he walked. It was in the shadow of twilight the young prince lived the entirety of his life. Umbra choked recent memory. Vella's death, alongside the war fought by his order, one meant to exterminate the Sith Brotherhood and their teachings, had delivered darkness onto him he simply could not ignore. Traitor exemplified that truth. The black blade hungered for battle, seeking the death of those aligned with the dark side most of all.

It thought itself the master and him its slave, but nothing could be further from the truth.

He turned his blade upon the enemies of the light, those who would terrorize the galaxy in their quest to rule the stars. Just as his father, a Jedi Master, taught him. Both Errant's parents walked differing paths in their lives, with his mother giving herself to the dark, whereas his father swore himself to the light. Yet, in their final years, both attained a balance all their own. And in death, they transcended the mortal realm, obtaining oneness with the great empyrean.

"I respect what it is you're trying to do here, Sola," Errant started, only to fall silent as a warmth circulated around the room. Light swelled from her fingertips, flooding the inactive holocron-like vault beside the shadows born of his power. A crimson hue flowed up each side of it, the Sith script aglow with dark magics. A piercing blue light cut through the shadow as light peeked through its seams. Several heavy thunks sounded from within. The aged metal moved for the first time in decades, heralded by the sound of rusted metal scraping against itself.

Slowly, the vault's door slid upward, revealing the contents to both of them.

A broadsword infused with the powers of Ashla rested on one side, while several ancient scrolls and dusty datapads lined the other. Both Sith and Jedi holocrons rested within the back of the safe. Each thrummed with a power all their own.

Errant paid them no mind, his hand going straight for the hilt of the sword. He lifted it from its place and held it aloft, his pale gaze looking over the expertly crafted brown leather sheath with poorly contained excitement.

"I apologize, seeker, but I will, unfortunately, be letting you down this day," he moved to tie the weapon to his side. "Though, you needn't fear my fall to the darkness. I have had my brush with all that is wrong with this galaxy. I know Bogan's cruel touch like I know that of my mother's. He is a horrid, evil being, one that would use me until I had nothing left to give. He is not a master I would serve. I dedicated my life to the teachings of Bendu well before I swore myself to any other cause. This weapon, Starlight, will be safe with me. If I ever have reason to believe otherwise, how might I find you? I would trust you to take care of them in my stead if my will is compromised."

The shatter echoed across the landscape, causing the hair on Suri's arm to stand straight. It was possible it was the prey they hunted- but some kind of sixth sense told her otherwise. She wasted no time as she broke into a sprint. She didn't even bother to look back for Aaris; she knew that as a soldier, he would follow, or he would handle himself. Her arm flew to her back as she ran, sliding off the rifle that hung from a harness. The corellian nestled it against her torso, its barrel following the length of her arm. The movement was second nature.

Long gasps filled the quiet as she worked to keep her breathing in check. It was only a short time later that the drenched form came into view. Next to him stood scaly mass she had longed to find. Suri inhaled Sharpley. No stories or reading could have prepared her for the adrenaline rush the sight caused. She watched as the strikes came mercilessly, the boy managing to weave through them gracefully. Her feet propelled her forward, before she found a knee in the snow, raising the gun and squinting an eye.

- ATTENTION TOP SECRET SPYNET DATA -

- MUST PROVIDE DESCRAMBLER CODE TO ACTIVATE SPYNET MISSION DATABASE -

- DESCRAMBLER CODE : 56VHDU367KV45 -

- CODE ENTERED, WELCOME DEPUTY CHIEF, CODENAMED LION KING

- OPERATIVES: DEPUTY CHIEF GRAMANI FEY'LA___________SPECIAL AGENT DRAGA CALTH'AYE___________AGENT QUINNAS YARE'YL_____AKA: THE BOTHAN BOYS -

BOTHAN BOYS HAVE SPLIT UP

MUST RETRIEVE CLONING FORMULA C4-T6 UNDER FILE NAMED; FTN56429 TO BE RETREIVED IN FULL, NO DUPLICATION, FOR INFORMANT CODENAMED ARMADILLO
IF PROVIDED, INFORMANT WILL REVEAL CORRUPT ALLIANCE SENATORS AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION TO COMBINE WITH SPYNET'S EXISTING FILES & INTEL ON GA SENATE

ADDITIONAL INFO: INFORMANT CODENAMED APOLLO PROVIDED INTEL ON POSSIBLE INTERFERENCE FROM UNSTABLE ORGANIZATION WITH THE GA, SPYNET AGENT JURI BELKOSAR ON ROUTE TO BYSS TO UNCOVER AND PROVIDE PROOF OF POSSIBLE INVOLVEMENT OF ORGANIZATION THAT IS BEING INVESTIGATED, CODENAMED PALPATINE

OPERATION ONE: _ FOUR _ FINGER _ DISCOUNT _

- SIA AGENT & DEPUTY CHIEF OF BOTHAN SPYNET, GRAMANI FEY'LA -
Reporting

LOCATION: Near top of Cloning Labs, entered through Access door on top, currently on highest level, proceeding to move down to lab levels
TAGS: Kalie Alverez Ripley Kühn Ripley Kühn Bernard of Arca Bernard of Arca Kenth Berik Kenth Berik
OBJECTIVES:

• Acquire & Duplicate Files -
  • Get important Formula for the Contact
  • Evacuate Scientists and Innocents
  • Kill any Imps, if possible

Alarms blared all around the Bothan as he slid underneath a piece of falling ceiling.

He raced towards the lift on the seventh floor. An Arkanian Scientist was spamming the button to try to get away, but he couldn't. Gramani threw his gun and jammed it between the closing doors just in time.

"Please don't hurt me", said the Scientist who looked frightened beyond his own belief.

As Gramani pulled his gun out and slipped through the doors as they now closed behind him and the lift descended. "Don't worry, I'm not here to hurt you". "I'm GADF, Special Forces". "We got word there could be trouble here at the facility and were sent to help secure it".

"Ummm of course, I don't understand, moments earlier everything was fine and then the Alarms, the techs said they heard a blast come from the roof".

Odd, Gramani thought to himself.

"Wait why is the Alliance..."

"Don't worry my friend", said Gramani as he put a hand on the young Arkanian's shoulder. "Lets get you to a safe lab downstairs, right, then we can figure out what is going on. His comm was blinking on his wrist, he quickly tapped it to activate.

"Uhh boss".

"I read you Quin, what is it?".

"Imps Boss, Imps".

"Force Damn it, cannot they stay out of something for once!", shouted Draga through the comm.

"Quiet boys, have you Identified them yet Quin?".

"No not yet, seem to be Special Forces, I'll check the database".

"No time, we'll deal with them if we have too".

"Alright sir, they are splitting up into teams, moving through the facility fast".

"Have they reached the third floor yet?".

"Soon sir, I also got other news, there is a group of scientists locked in a lab on the third floor near the lift".

"Good, I'm on one going down right now", he said as he moved the comm away from the scientist who was still in shock and not probably listening, but still.

"Aight sir", "I've located Arsik in that lab as well".

"Good, I'll hit his office first".

"Already been destroyed sir".

"Crap I'll get into the lab then, Draga change of plans, you meet me at the fourth floor lift or by the Cargo shaft"

"Got it"

"Quin you get any files and data yet?".

"Yeah and I'm getting more".

"No that's enough, we can't stay any longer, go back up to 8th and wait by the first file rooms, near where we came in".

"Do you think they'll reach it before us".

"They can't, they would have to go through us via the lifts and various floors", said Draga as his running could heard faintly on the comm.

"And we're already ahead of them", slightly whispered Fey'la.

"On the move boss", spoke Quinnas.

"Good, lets keep moving, on the move is harder to kill"

The lift made it to the third floor and as soon as the door opened, blaster bolts came screaming towards them.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH", screamed the scientist as Gramani threw him to the ground with himself.

"Stay down!". Gramani crawled to the side of the elevator and tried to hit the controls, but they were shot.

He now got into a sitting position on the elevator wall with the controls. The bolts scattered the plastic walling of the lift. The idiotic scientist yelled and sprinted out of the lift. Somehow he didn't get hit as he ran down the adjacent hallway. Gramani loaded his blaster and peered out of the corner of his eye down the hall straight ahead. Three troopers. Black armor. Large rifles. Firing continuingly into the lift. He knew it would collapse soon. So he waited until they stopped a bit and BANG! He now rolled fast on the middle of the floor making them miss him. He shot up immediately after that and took aim. BOOM... BOOM... down went two. The third ran back down the hall to cover. Gramani stood and walked out of the lift. As he made a right turn, he lifted his blaster with one hand towards the troopers, who was far down the hall. He pulled the trigger as he barely aimed. Didn't matter. BOOM. Bolt right in the back of the head as the trooper was turning a corner. Third was down. Even though he killed the three of them, they still were elite troopers, and he looked down and saw why. He had a blaster bolt wound down his right leg. The pain started to creep in. He grunted as he tried to endure and pulled out a Stim. He jammed it into his leg immediately, sealing up the wound, but it still would hurt and he wouldn't be able to run as fast for a bit. He soon made his way down the hallway and saw the lab up ahead, but realized it was locked down.

"Quin can you get me this lab open?".

"No, full lockdown, I can't even break that if you gave me a year".

"Bantha crap, alright I'll have to....".

Before he could finish, 4 of the unmarked troops turned the corner down the hall and spotted him. He looked up and saw his present. A vent shaft, hopefully big enough for him to fit through. It could also lead to another entrance to the lab. Before he could go in there he ducked a blaster bolt and fired one back at the first trooper, BOOM, getting him the leg. He fired two more but they missed, while one bolt almost hit his foot. He moved the to side of the hallway into a doorway. Bolts scrapped by and greased his skin, causing a couple small cuts upon his right shoulder. Fey'la pulled a grenade and stepped back out into the hall, ducking head and spinning to avoid getting hit. He grinned as he threw the grenade down the hall towards the troopers as yelled at each other about the incoming projectile. He then shot upwards twice, blowing off the plastic cover for the vent shaft. The grenade exploded and smoke filled the hallway quickly and made its way down to him. Right before it got to him however, he leaped upwards with all his strength and dexterity, and got half his body into the shaft. He pulled the rest of himself up and squirmed his legs as the troopers fired into the smoke. He crawled down the tight space that he barely fit into.

"Boss, I lost you on the scope, you still in the hallway", said Quin as he tracked everyone now that he was back at the 8th floor.

"Ummm, I'm in a vent".

"Oh boy, like Dxun?"

"No nothing like Dxun!"

The boys laughed as Gramani struggled to pull himself around a corner in the vent when he heard the troopers making their way to where he was. As they shouted that he was up in the vent, he pulled another projectile, this time a thermal detonator. He chucked it down the ventral shaft and down the hatch it went. He could hear they scream "MOVE!!!". BOOM, it went off but he wasn't sure if killed any of the troopers. It did buy him enough time to get through the vent until he reached the lab. He looked down into it and saw several scientists and techs. They would turn around and stare at the vent when they heard him prying the vent door off. "Ugghhh", he gnarled as the door flung off and was flown across the room. Out of the vent, Gramani fell down into the lab and landed on his feet. All of the people in the room stared at him, most in fear. He lifted his head to see a pretty human girl sitting on the other side. He soon brought his eyes to view the whole room, before empathically stating, "Well, Hello there".

The Scientists started to question him with fear.

"Don't worry, I'm with the Alliance, I'm here to help", Gramani said with a grin and a polite gesture

OBJECTIVE 2: THE JEDI PRAXEUM
There was a wash of color in the Force like nothing I had ever seen. Despite my misgivings of assisting him, I also felt this was the right thing to do. The door began to rise and almost immediately I could feel the power of the objects within. In addition, he reached for the sword and took it, noting that he would have to disappoint me. I had hoped he wouldn't, but it didn't surprise me that he did. At least it seemed that he had a handle on things. Perhaps I didn't need to worry as much as I did, but I also knew the power of such artifacts from my time as a Cleric. There was danger in holding them, even if one thought they could control it.

I did not think he was a potential convert for the Chantry. He seemed set in his desire and wasn't willing to give up his artifacts. I pulled a folded up bag from a pouch at my waist and opened it. The artifacts and scrolls were gently placed inside. These were what I had come to get and I couldn't leave them for someone else to come in and see. The Jedi would likely misuse them, or destroy them. Their preservation was my charge. Satisfied, I turned to him as I gently slung the pack over my shoulder.

"There's a woman that lives on the planet Halm," I said, watching him with the sword. "Her name is Shan and she lives alone deep in the desert. Go there and speak with her. She will get word to me and I will meet you then."

Compromising the location of our artifact stores wouldn't be acceptable, so I couldn't tell him where I was going to be returning to. Shan was a friend, though, and a member of the Church of the Force. Going to her was the same as having a direct line of communication with me, which I also couldn't give him for safety reasons. It wasn't that I believed he would use it against me, it was that it was the policy of the Chantry. There was also the possibility that someone else could get my information from him against his will and then use it to track me down, gain access to the Chantry, and destroy everything we had worked for. It was just too risky.

"Thank you for allowing me to take these artifacts. They will be kept safe for the future to learn from the past."

I wasn't ready to leave just yet, though. At least not before him. Caution was the name of the game, and I didn't know if the Jedi in the temple had felt what we'd done. They might want his sword.

TAGS: Bastard Bastard , Auteme Auteme , Dagon Kaze Dagon Kaze

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom