Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

marafuels.png

Corporation Name: Mara Tibx and Fuels, Inc ( MTF) A subsidiary of Arceneau Trade Company

Headquarters: Tatooine with a secondary main branch at Sleheyron

Locations: Abafar, Sleheyron, Tatooine, Nal Hutta, Orondia, Nar Chunna, Dirha, Mandalore, Christophsis, Clouzon-36 Refineries, Peragus Mining Facility, Redhurne system, Telos, Terminus, Fondor, Malastare. Mandalorian, former Black Sun, Confederacy space, Galactic Alliance, First Order, and Outer Rim Coalition space

Operations: Production, refinement, and distribution of Tibanna gas into TibannaX. Production, purification, and distribution of liquid fuels. Exploration of wells, Gravity and Geomagnetic Surveys, drilling extraction and refinement, terraforming, Quintessence Energy Alternatives. Production, refinement, and creation of new alloys. Survey and discovery of new ores, minerals, and elements. Alternative Fuel Sources and climate control, Waste.

Rationale:
Realizing that while Arceneau Trade Company was doing fantastic in prospecting, she decided to subsidize the entire fuel production and refinement into a subsidiary of Arceneau Trade Company, forming Mara Tibx and Fuels, or MTF for short.

Tier: 6

Description:
With a proven record in fuel mining, refining, and shipping, Danger Arceneau of Arceneau Trade Company wanted to branch out into other fuels. The collaboration of the Black Sun Criminal syndicates and the eradication of the Hutt presence now went paving the way for Danger to provide the refinement of Tibanna into TibannaX.

This, however, brought the attention that perhaps it would be more profitable to combine the current liquid fuel production and refineries with those of the newly acquired Tibanna, as a subsidiary of Arceneau Trade Company.

The current locations under Arceneau Trade Company are Tatooine, Nal Hutta, Orondia, Nar Chunna, and Dirha. It was only a matter of legal documents and paper work to add the Sleheyron production and refineries into the fold of the very profitable Arceneau umbrella, utilizing the tier 6 company as their primary promotion and distributor.

With a fleet of fuel stations, fuel tankers, and mobile fueling vessels, Mara Tibx and Fuels are able to provide not only quality fuels, but are able to offer any experience in tapping into a valuable resource for any government entity, for a fair price, and ensuring that the maximum amount of profit is attained for all resources. This includes the exploration of wells, gravity and geomagnetic surveys, drilling extraction, and refinement.

We provide Horizontal drilling, Multilateral drilling, Extended reach drilling, complex path drilling, drill cuttings and core samples, and well logging.

Mara Tibx and Fuels will be taking over all of Arceneau Trade Companies fueling prospects and contracts, allowing for expansion in potential business other than mere fuel to be added in for freighter services.

Since working in conjunction with PharmaTech, MaraTibx has taken over Arcenaeu Trade's terraforming production line. It has also begun steps towards alternative fuel sources, scouting for new ores, metals, elements, and even working towards creating new alloys and alternative fuel resources.

Recently, MarTibx has expanding into the climate control industry along with waste management solutions. The buy out of Omega Pyre resulted in the consolidation of similar corporations, StarCo was brought into the fold of MaraTibx and it's factories and production facilities now overseen by it.

[SIZE=10.5pt]STOCK HOLDERS[/SIZE]
OOC:
I know the starting rank is tier 2, but since I am including established fueling processing and refineries, I thought to try and bump it to 3.

I also wasn't sure if this would need my link to all the threads in ATC pertaining to their fueling deals and acqusitions or if I should simply tack in the Arceneau Trade Company listing.

So I am adding this and if anything else is needed, please feel free to ask.
Pertinent Development Threads:

Tier III to Tier IV

[*]Make an additional four mass-produced products. (Service Company)

[*]Complete four miscellaneous threads.

[*]Successfully complete a project of sizable proportions.
[*]BDE - Planck Redistributor
[*]There In The Stars
[SIZE=10pt]TIER FIVE MOD[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Sign a contract with two other different major factions OR Tier 5+ companies or workshops.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Display growth through two passive expansions of your company.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Display growth through three active expansions of your company.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Successfully complete a project of major proportions.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Create New Fuel materials and expansion into new types of energy collection[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Obtain the permanent sponsorship of a major faction, OR the sponsorship of a different Tier 6 Company that is not a previous contract, OR a substantial expansion in another way.[/SIZE]
Complete a Major Contract
Sign a contract with three player run organizations, one of which must be a major faction OR tier V+ company.

1. Primo Victorian - [SIZE=10.5pt]Little Miss [Saffron][/SIZE]

2. ORC - [SIZE=10.5pt]Starfighter Procurement[/SIZE]

3. Royal House of Alderaan - [SIZE=10.5pt]Once again We Rise with a little help from our friends[/SIZE]
Display six examples of company growth in influence and/or finances OR territorial expansion.

1. [SIZE=10.5pt]Aerofortress[/SIZE]

2. [SIZE=10.5pt]Asmeru and Barkhesh[/SIZE]

3. [SIZE=10.5pt]Working 9-5[/SIZE]

4. [SIZE=10.5pt]Devaron & Aleen[/SIZE]

5. Terminus and Manpha

6. Peragus Mining Facility

Display six uses of company operations.

Terraforming and Energy Solutions

1. [SIZE=10.5pt]MTX Isotope 5 Cell[/SIZE]

2. [SIZE=10.5pt]MTX - Isotope 5 Power Generator[/SIZE]

3. [SIZE=10.5pt]MTX - Advanced Ionic Decontaminator[/SIZE]

4. [SIZE=10.5pt]MTX - Oceanic Decontaminating Power Station[/SIZE]

5. [SIZE=10.5pt]MTX - Terraforming Heat Power Generator[/SIZE]

6. [SIZE=10.5pt]MTX - Terraforming Processor[/SIZE]

7. [SIZE=10.5pt]Dorumaa Algae[/SIZE]

8. [SIZE=10.5pt]MTX - BF1 Fuel[/SIZE]

Adding Operations:

• Freebie Operation: Climate Control

• Freebie Operation: Waste
Adding Locations:

@[member='Danger Arceneau']

If you do a dev thread (or if you can provide one already) to roleplay establishing this subsidiary ICly, I'll approve you as a Tier III. Doesn't have to be anything extensive, as I don't doubt Arceneau Trade has the means of creating a large enough subsidiary. Ten posts with you and another writer or one big one if you want to solo it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom