Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Apollyon - The Betrayer

I am Apollyon. And I bring war.
H9LEBwA.png

9PI1P4h.png

unknown.png

9PI1P4h.png
APOLLYON

BirthplaceRecluse
Age44
RankWarlord
FactionDeath Watch
HomeN\A
SpeciesHuman
GenderFemale
Force SensitiveN\A
Height5'6
Weight136 lbs
Hair ColorJet Black
Eye ColorSky Blue
Skin ColorFair
VoiceApollyon - For Honor
Distinctive featuresPurple lipstick\\Back Scar
Writer EllieEx EllieEx
9PI1P4h.png

"Tell the Mand'alor; If he wants a war than look no further. She's coming."
— Apollyon the Betrayer

Apollyon, Previously Galia Westwind, Is a human Supercommando and ex-mandalorian, Now a Dar'manda once loyal to the sith empore. Few within the ranks of the mandalorians know her by name, And simply call her "The Betrayer", Though she insists that they betrayed her. Now she leads the remnants of the sith aligned Death Watch Supercommandos from the shadows of the criminal underworld, Preparing for the second phase of a long running shadow-war. Those who do know of this demon call her "Apollyon", And fight for her in a war against all mandalorian kind, Knowing but one truth: It is better to be wolves than sheep.

kyXt9vi.png

TRAITS:

+Suppercommando
+Cunning
===
-Vengeful
-Mental conditioning

BIOGRAPHY:
Galia was born on the planet Recluse with other members of the mandalorian clan Westwind. From a young age, She was noted for her talents as both a Jet Trooper and a skilled pilot, Using speed and agility to her advantage in all things, Which lent her an edge on the battlefield when she later struck out to find her own way in the galaxy, Free from the petty squabbling of her kin that had consumed so many. Her adventures took her all across the galaxy, Where she earned something of a reputation for herself as a mercenary and bounty hunter, Often employed as more of an assassin. One of her primary employers was a powerful hutt lord on tatooine, Who often paid good money to have his rivals killed mysteriously by the mandalorian woman. When not killing his enemies, Galia was a sort of bodyguard to the hutt while hosting is gladiatorial games. She became very familiar with a number of frequent guests, As well as the slaves who were made to fight to the death for their amusement. She never liked the idea of slaves being pit against each other. They died warrior's deaths, True, But they spent their short lives in cages. At the end of the day though, Working for the hutt brought in credits like no other job could, And so she stayed.
One of the gladiators stood out to her though, The man that would one day become Kreslin Westwind Kreslin Westwind . During one of her longer stays, The young had taken a fancy to her and even gone so far as to admit it directly. Green and bold as he may have been, Galia would and this gladiator would grow close over the following weeks, And Galia knew that this man would play a part in her future, If she were to but reach out and grasp destiny.

And so, She made him a deal. If he won his next fight, She would buy him, And she would take him to recluse to become a mandalorian. In truth, She had made a bet of sorts with the hutt. It was because of this bet that the hutt made the boy fight the slave who had sired him. He killed his own father that day, But claimed a life for himself with Galia, Who took him to Recluse as promised. That gladiator became Kreslin Westwind, A foundling in Galia's care, Who would later become a true mandalorian. To her parent's shock, Galia and Kreslin were married in front of the Alor of clan Westwind.

The two mandalorians ventured together as Bounty Hunting partners for nearly two decades before finally venturing with their clan to mandalore on the eve of the Sith Empire's surprise attack.

Clan Westwind was decimated while defending anti-orbital weaponry on mandalore's surface, Buying the other clans time to escape. Clan Westwind are said to be the last ones out of the fighting that day. Kreslin boarded the last shuttle out, While Galia had continued the fight to give him a chance to board. The last she saw of kreslin, He was beckoning her to board as she turned away to fight the incoming sith warriors.

Just as she buried her blade into the throat of her foe, A lightsaber pierced her through the back, And as she fell, The sight of her husband was replaced by the sight of the traitorous
Death Watch as they descended on the battlefield, And the heat of the lightsaber was replaced by the cold embrace of death.

Or so she thought...

She awoke in the dimly lit surgical room of a powerful sith lord, Who rebuilt her from the damaged organs of her body, Down to her very mind. Through sith magic and mental conditioning, Memories were lost or replaced, And her love for her husband was turned to bitter resentment. Having seen first hand her abilities, Galia was turned into a Supercommando of Death Watch, And turned against Clan Westwind, Who she believes abandoned her to die.
5Qf64cK.png

Now she commands the remnants of Sith Imperial Death Watch from the dark corners of the galaxy, Previously waging a shadow war against any and all mandalorians who will not join her, but now waits in secret with her old rival, Aloy Vizsla, captive. Her ambitions seem to have been satisfied for now, leading her fanatical cult from the shadows and having forced her husband to vanish without a trace. Now she builds her power in the criminal underworld of Coruscant's infamous level 1313.

All who dwell there are either with her, Or against her.

EQUIPMENT: (WIP)
-Ship:
-Armour:
-Weapons:

Last edited:
I am Apollyon. And I bring war.
Code:
[div=background: url(https://i.imgur.com/fRbYG6c.jpg) center top repeat; margin: auto; max-width: 650px; background-attachment: fixed; background-position: 55%; font-family: book antigua; font-size: 105%; border-radius: 45px; box-shadow: 0px 0px 10px #000000;][div=background: #000000; margin: auto; max-width: 550px; padding: 15px; padding-top: 20px;]
[CENTER][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/2ZdExLQ.png[/IMG]
[SIZE=26px][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=red]O B J E C T I V E[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
[/CENTER]

[INDENT][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=red][I]Tag:[/I][/COLOR][/FONT][/INDENT]

[SIZE=15px][FONT=Georgia]Text.[/FONT][/SIZE]
[CENTER]

[IMG width="85px"]https://i.imgur.com/5Qf64cK.png[/IMG]
[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/QXTBWNB.png[/IMG][/CENTER]
[/div][/div]

2ZdExLQ.png

O B J E C T I V E

Tag:

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean quis orci quis quam egestas lacinia. Proin fermentum tellus at neque viverra tempor. Sed ligula leo, pretium sed malesuada in, ultrices et odio. Cras consequat velit sed pulvinar sagittis. Donec eros lectus, tempus id blandit ac, elementum id tellus. Donec iaculis tempor tempor. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Integer vel turpis nec urna blandit dapibus. Vestibulum dictum tincidunt turpis, nec facilisis lacus rutrum non. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Nam velit urna, gravida sit amet sodales et, porttitor vitae eros. Cras eget venenatis neque.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean quis orci quis quam egestas lacinia. Proin fermentum tellus at neque viverra tempor. Sed ligula leo, pretium sed malesuada in, ultrices et odio. Cras consequat velit sed pulvinar sagittis. Donec eros lectus, tempus id blandit ac, elementum id tellus. Donec iaculis tempor tempor. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Integer vel turpis nec urna blandit dapibus. Vestibulum dictum tincidunt turpis, nec facilisis lacus rutrum non. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Nam velit urna, gravida sit amet sodales et, porttitor vitae eros. Cras eget venenatis neque.

5Qf64cK.png

QXTBWNB.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom