Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Let's Play

I am Apollyon. And I bring war.

2ZdExLQ.png

LET'S PLAY
UNKNOWN LOCATION

Apollyon ran her fingers through her black hair as she removed her helmet, Marching down the corridor towards the interrogation room, Where Zulu Farr stood guard, Patiently awaiting her turn with the prisoners inside.
The Twi'lek opens the door for her, And she steps in, Taking a deep breath and a quick look around with a puzzled expression. The room around her was dimly lit, With no windows, No furniture save for a single flimsy plastoid table with a tray of various tools, None of them pleasant looking.
Deeper in the room were two gyroscopic tables on either side of the room. Both were currently laid up against the wall by the mechanical arms held them in place, And each had an individual secured by
Voidstone shackles firmly welded to the platform.

On one table was Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla , Stripped down to his flight suit and nothing more. And on the other was Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae , Who Apollyon couldn't help but smirk at a little, Glancing at the voidstone shackles that had been placed here specifically to hold Stardust.

A light suddenly shone on the three figures, And she stepped forward. "Good evening, Vode."

5Qf64cK.png

QXTBWNB.png

Blasted hell, maybe stardust was getting a bit rusty? Nah this was merely a slip up, groaning she opened her eyes and found her vision having difficulty adjusting to the light, glancing around she couldn't feel anyone nearby at all. Looking towards the door as it opened light flooded her eyes as they adjusted quickly as she came to fully and started pulling at the shackles trying to will her pyrokinesis to heat them up and yet...she found the force was missing in that moment...letting a breath out she glanced to the approaching figure and sneered

apolyon...

Darmanda trash before her, testing the shackles again she soon stopped and looked around the room, ah torture great. Calming herself with a exhale of air she rolled her neck best she could

I'll give you one thing, your smart enough to know your enemy for that you've SOME respect
Apollyon The Betrayer Apollyon The Betrayer

3oIWNfM.png

T H E
T O R T U R E

Local Time: Unknown
Date: -DATA CORRUPTED-
Primary Objective: To Be Determined
Secondary Objective: N/A
Equipment: N/A, Wearing nothing but form fitting flight suit and
Tags: Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae | Apollyon The Betrayer Apollyon The Betrayer | Zulu Farr

tQcpQG0.png

The movement coming from the right end of the room and the sudden change in brightness slowly awoke the giant. Kranak let out a muffled groan as he woke up. His body was aching all over from his wounds. He raised his head to see who or what it was but he couldn’t see well at the time; his eyes were in the process of adapting to the sudden change of lighting. He blinked a couple of times before glancing at his surroundings within the room first.

Giving a glance at his body before scanning his surroundings, he saw he was stripped of all of his weapons, gear and armor; leaving him with his bloody and tattered form fitting flight suit. His suit was covered with dried blood, and had multiple small to large blaster holes scattered all over his clothing.

He had no idea where he was. The last thing he remembered was the bloody skirmish that ensued in Concordia that took place in the bowels of Fortress Imperious. He was cleaving through a number of Death Watch Super Commando’s with the Goran’s Stand before he was incapacitated by one of their fireteams. They had concentrated their fire on the giant to keep him at bay before they could properly deal with the giant. Fighting in a very confined space such as the sewers also had played against Kranak. He had managed to take a good number of them down with him, but eventually he had succumbed to the wounds he had endured for so long during the firefight. A lesser being would have melted under that amount of firepower.

His sight was clearer than a few moments ago now. He spotted a table with a number of tools in a tray. He recognized some of them to be surgical tools. Glancing to his front, he saw Stardust shackled up on a gyroscopic table. There was someone standing between the Green Hand and the giant.

“Good evening, Vode.

She had the damnable markins of the Dar’manda Death Watch Commandos on her armor, similar to the ones he fought against in the Fortress Imperius. Her markings on her armor were different though. His general rank knowledge suggested that she was at least the rank of Al’verde. But he did not know her by name, until The Green Hand revealed it.

“Apollyon… I’ll give you one thing, you’re smart enough to know your enemy for that you’ve SOME respect.”

Traitor!Kranak hissed with pure rage at the sight of the Death Watch Commander.

The giant’s shackles rattled violently as he tried to lunge himself off the gyroscopic table at The Death Watch Commander, but the shackles kept him firmly in place. His enraged gaze was fixated at Apollyon.

“You have no right to call us Vode! Chakaar!

His mind raced to understand why they were kept alive. He knew they were to be tortured for information, but for what? About the Union or something else? Kranak wasn’t sure, but he would not be giving any information willingly. He was resilient to pain overall, and his Supercommando training taught him how to endure torture and interrogation, but this would be an experience to remember if he survived the ordeal. He never heard of a man -or a woman- escape the Death Watch’s captivity alive.

UeJaBns.png

I am Apollyon. And I bring war.

2ZdExLQ.png

LET'S PLAY

Apollyon smiled ever so slightly at Stardust's comment, Giving her a brief nod "Mm! I believe respect among enemies can be healthy~"
Traitor!

“You have no right to call us Vode! Chakaar!
That subtle smile was overtaken, Her purple lips forming a slick grin, And the blue in her eyes became hungry as the murky depths.
"My mistake,"

She turns to face Kranak, Approaching his table with anticipation in her step. "You are correct, Super commando. We are not, Truly, Vode. Not yet. It's more of a... A formality" She flashes an unsettlingly friendly smile as she stifles a chuckle.

"You see, For the moment, You are employed by my husband. And if he were truly vode, He wouldn't have left his people to die"

"I don't mean recently either. He left me to die." She suddenly leans in, Slamming her palm into the metal beside Kranak's head, Leaning in close enough for the giant to feel her breath as she stared him directly in the eye
"Vode don't sacrifices their wives to board the last shuttle fleeing the fight, Do they?" She kept that toothy grin on her face, But spoke through grit teeth.

Afterwards, She finally pushed way from Kranak's platform and stepped back into the middle of the room
"But I'm hoping to rectify this problem! Like I have done with so many others"

Apollyon claps her leather-clad hands together, Turning to face both of her guests with a much more curious expression than before, Raising her brows at both parties now
"But first, I need something from you. Information. Just a few questions for you to answer. And if you're good, You might even walk free."

"So what do you say? Will you help this poor, Estranged wife?"

5Qf64cK.png

QXTBWNB.png

Stardust rolled her neck some more, keeping a calm demeanor while she worked out exactly a way to escape, glancing to her right arm she could use that but without any way to aim...no better wait bide her time. Looking to Apollyon The Betrayer Apollyon The Betrayer as she spoke star watched her movement and then spoke herself

I'm not under any employment, I only serve my own people, hes abandoned us all to our fates.

She wasn't gonna hide her opinion, he abandoned them when they needed him the most and left them to try and rebuild a lost planet. Sitting her head back she looked bored as she glanced to the tools then to apollyon

and if we dont? You'll torture us wont you? You'll ensure we feel pain till we break...

Star seemed to shrug but chuckled

alright what are these questions then

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom