Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Armor of Betrayal - Tal'beskar'gam

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am Apollyon. And I bring war.

jDJTg2e.png

xXzSpeq.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Multipurpose cursed armor
    a8SQTS8.png
SPECIAL FEATURES

STRENGTHS
  • Tal'beskar construction offers formidable kinetic, energy, lightsaber and even heat defenses .
  • Tal'beskar is imbued with natural resistance to the force, protecting it's wearer from sorcerous foes.
WEAKNESSES
  • Tal'beskar offers little resistance to Sonic and EMP\Ion damage on it's own.
  • The Glowing visor may give away one's position without a cloaking device.
DESCRIPTION
A fine suit of armor with a dark history; This suit of Tal'beskar'gam was crafted for Apollyon the Betrayer by the accursed warsmiths of the Sith Empire, by sacrificing the lives of captured mandalorians during their civil war between the Sith Empire of Darth Carnifex and the Death Watch Reformists lead by Aloy Vizsla, who would later become the Nite Owls.

This armor has seen many battles while worn by it's intended bearer, Apollyon the Betrayer, who once led a shadow war against the nite owls and the mandalorian union which they served after the temporary reclamation of mandalore. She massacred many mandalorians during this insurgency, murdering entire clans in their homes just to test the response time of mandalore's defenders.
This golden visor saw first hand as many unionist mandalorians were ambushed and killed during the battle of Serreco, Where she challenged Mand'alor the Reclaimer in single combat.
And it was there to witness as Aloy Vizsla was captured during the fall of the union, a fall which some credit to it's bearer.

So many tragedies has this armor seen, one must wonder if the armor itself is cursed.

Last edited:
HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Apollyon The Betrayer Apollyon The Betrayer

Nicely made!
  • I don't understand the emblem link. they made the symbol? Because you link a member profil, please explain it.
  • And you cannot use the Tal'Beskar without permission. It was made for the Sith Empire faction, and this faction is no more, it was renamed, so you need a permission from Praz to use it.

Nicely made!
  • I don't understand the emblem link. they made the symbol? Because you link a member profil, please explain it.
  • And you cannot use the Tal'Beskar without permission. It was made for the Sith Empire faction, and this faction is no more, it was renamed, so you need a permission from Praz to use it.

Oh? I'm in the same factions as him still. The sith order and the Kainate, I thought the order was TSE 2.0 ngl but my memory isn't what it should be anymore lol I'll send him a message.

As for the emblem, Alric made it and it was used in Carnifex's original imperialist death watch sub faction. I put it on the armor in photoshop and figured credit was due. It's a lovely reimagination of the death watch sigil!

HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge

It doesn't matter, the Death Watch Commando faction is not exist anymore and "The Sith Empire" is not exist anymore either. They renamed it, it means, it isn't that old faction for whom the object was made. Like the CIS renamed themselves to The Ascendancy, all of their subs connected to the CIS, not the new one, no matter it is the same faction just under a new name, and there were a lot of permission problem there too. The Sith Order isn't the Sith Empire. So this is why you have to ask a permission or delete the Tal'Beskar from the sub.

The second, thank you! This is acceptable.

It doesn't matter, the Death Watch Commando faction is not exist anymore and "The Sith Empire" is not exist anymore either. They renamed it, it means, it isn't that old faction for whom the object was made. Like the CIS renamed themselves to The Ascendancy, all of their subs connected to the CIS, not the new one, no matter it is the same faction just under a new name, and there were a lot of permission problem there too. The Sith Order isn't the Sith Empire. So this is why you have to ask a permission or delete the Tal'Beskar from the sub.

The second, thank you! This is acceptable.

Hey again! Got permission to use the tal'beskar and included a link to the screenshot. Also found a missing ref and included it's source. Sorry 'bout the mixup! I genuinely thought it still existed, it's been a hot minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom