Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ambiguous Statement's Landing, Meeting the Jedi or Not? (Open)

Morning,
Coruscant, Coruscant Sector
Core Worlds

Plunging into the depths of the sprawling cityscape, like a spec against a neon lit urban wilderness. Somewhere on the upper levels, the ambiguous statement's backburners roared on approach, the freighter pulling hard against gravity to touch metal on metal with the softest of thuds, and then giving a unceremonious clank as the back of the ship dropped a piece of itself to the deck. The noise echoing around the ship, Kei rubbed the bridge of his nose. Hands resting over the pilot's chair, they gave each other a glance, and then shrugged.

Coruscant, a good place to get lost, a better place to make a getaway, it made for the perfect meeting spot. The Jedi had accepted a meeting, and the crew were keen, the crystals they had in their chest needed some kind of answer. In his mind, it was simple, the Jedi could be trusted to give them that without trying anything funny. Heck knows Kei could use a friend or two in the galaxy at the moment.

All realising they were force adepts, probably why they were spared to carry these things. The four crew had become close over these six months, but these crystals were not allowing that to continue. They were all feeling it, the closer they were together, and the closer these things were to each other, the more a fever kicked in, a salty taste in the throat and a sweat. No doctor so far could help them, but they had not sort out a force healer yet, till today.

Pulling his father's tags around his neck, dressed in a grey jacket, good camo for the skyline, tight black shirt, and faded green cargo pants, all clothes with enough room to move in them. Kei grabbed some backup from the weapon rack, he strapped himself up with two blasters, one on his hip, the other a carbine holstered on his back. The Epicanthix had to look out for his crew, his crew, they'd been through too much running from crystal hunters, to walk unprepared into any kind of ambush or hunters today.

Light cracked its way into the hull, becoming an outpour of sound, motion, and noise. Armed to the teeth, with more than a few hidden blades tucked into his clothing. He had to blink a few times as he descended the landing ramp, thick brown leather boots settling to the dust of the concrete streets, the first of the four crew to set foot onto the planet. What awaited them now was anyone's guess, so he'd come prepared.

(ooc: Three more crew to make their entrance. Then its fully open to anyone, any faction.)

Nuts and Bolts (Dead, PM Writers Account)
Fyor stroked his beard, taking his sweet time to make sure everything was in check and accounted for. Headset check, heart monitor check, wrist scanners check, all systems seemed a go. Fyor follow next after Kei, his eyepiece took a detailed reading of the scene ahead, checking for any movement on his wristech device. He didn't read any, but there was a lot of interference from the surrounding structures. A lot of background noise with the sheer masses of people on Coruscant, his sonic senors weren't picking up anything usable.

"I'm getting nothing, just us, I think." It wasn't until he scanned everything that he actually opened his eyes to check, and see the same, but his attention soon went back to his wrist.

Wearing a highly customised array of gadgets, an expensive eye piece that rarely came off his head, a utility belt with all manner of hidden pockets and designs. You could be forgiven for thinking him some form of cyborg, the Lorrdian wasn't by any stretch, but he acted like one some days. There were clothes somewhere underneath the gadgets surely, and their colors were bright enough, but you had the sense he'd blend into a crowd in a busy city like this very easily.

Taking a few steps past Kei, who seemed to be looking out for trouble, as always. Fyor was instead fascinated by a broken droid he came across on the landing pad, and was already delving into fixing it, just out of natural instinct. It was broken and needed fixing, so naturally he was putting it back into working order, it was just the right thing to do. Sparks, nuts and bolts, bent metal were already being attended to, with the faint hum and glow of an engineer ever at work, marking his own landing onto the planet.

Starleaves n Stimcafs
"Lighten up big guy," whispered a soft voice in Kei's ear, giving him a kiss on the cheek. Nato wound her way between the two men taking a long breath of the air, stopping to hug Fyor as he squatted to the droid, before she remembered the fever coming from the crystal, and had to let him go.

Mmm the musty smell of a hundred used speeders, it was a paradise compared to being on that rust bucket for even one single more day. She stretched her arms wide a sparkle in her midnight eyes, wanting to dance, Jedi or not there were people here, real people, and she aimed to enjoy herself, yes sir.

Elegant royal blue clothing today, a snug fitting dress with a touch of outer rim style. Cut to the knee, it held more than one pearl or gleam of a jewel in its dragon patterned fabric. She was overdressed clearly for this meeting, and Kei would probably frown, but had she so wanted to get out of the jumpsuits and the creased clothes, even if just for one day. Certainly she wouldn't come unarmed after all they had been through, she wasn't like Fyor, but you couldn't see exactly where she was armed from the outside, in her own playful mind she like it that way.

Drumming her fingers across a ledge and leaning, staring out over the huge drop through the Coruscant's almost unending lights, she felt a rush of excitement as a speeder came by at a hundred miles an hour, blasting her Jet black hair back. She'd really missed this.

The last to arrive. Reserving her own opinion, Sera was instead saying a small ritual under her breath for the wellbeing of all of them. Unlike the rest, she knew they would have to split up here, and sooner rather than later. The priestess of Kintan could feel it and the illness from these crystals, these gifts they carried. The fever was spreading and making her highly focused mind falter more every day.

If she remembered correctly from her studies, lightsaber crystals often carried the imprint of their users, a connection beyond words after their death, so too would these crystals inside of them. It felt a dead world coruscant, something about it lacking life, lacking that natural quality of most planets, pained her, but she didn't show it. This home of metal and light was an urban desert to her, not a jungle or place she would pick to call home, but a necessity today.

Smiling to each of them as she walked, her long red dress flowing behind her, simple but graceful in her attire. Taking her hood down, she took her time and nodded to each one, each nod a goodbye though she didn't say it, she kept that reserve and poise. Folding her arms within the long flowing materials of her dress she came to stand silently to the side of the group, waiting patiently and observing everything.

"We don't have much time," eventually she stated. She wasn't sure why, but they would have to find the Jedi quickly, if they all hoped to make it out of here unscathed and back to the ship.

Qhorin Solas

Q
@[member="Sera Inkari"] | @[member="Natol'ine"] | @[member="Fyor Nayus"] | @[member="Kei Amadis"]​
_____________________________________​
It wasn't often that I found myself on Coruscant. The planet sat at the heart of the Republic -- it was its capital, in fact, home not only to the Senate, but the Jedi as well. I could see the temple now, reaching high into the skyline like a great metallic fist. More often than not, I tended to avoid Jedi. Not because I feared them -- I feared nothing, save death -- but because of what I was. I served the Atrisian Empire as a member of the Inquisition, and as an Inquisitor, it was my duty to subjugate any non-affiliated Force-adept I came into contact with. I didn't always fulfill my duties, but nonetheless, the edicts and orders existed. Despite the relative closeness of Republic space and Atrisian space, the two galactic entities weren't quite 'friends', or even allies; that's not to say that we were enemies either, but I was certain the Jedi wouldn't approve of me.

But alas, they couldn't find me. I'd come to Coruscant to scout the Convocation Center and update our dossiers on the various senators, and as such, I kept myself cloaked in the Force, even as my senses zeroed in on a 'disturbance' at the landing pads of Coruscant's upper sector. The Force revealed only the merest inkling of possibilities -- all I could discern in its many shifting currents was that someone or something of note was nearby. I found myself intensely curious as to the source of the disturbance, and turned away from the massive, domed structure that housed the Senate. My task could wait.

Clothed in a slim, black flight-suit -- a common sight on Coruscant -- with my lightsaber tucked in my boot, I made my way up to the landing pad, mind open to the roiling tides of the Force. A woman in red caught my eye, and my gaze flickered from her to a woman in blue, then a bearded man tinkering with a droid, and finally, another man in a muted grey jacket. They didn't seem remarkable at all, and yet...

They were the disturbance. I knew it beyond a shadow of a doubt, felt it in my bones and in my soul. My eyes took on a dim glow as I viewed them in the Force, trying to ascertain as to why they felt they way they did.

If one of them was to turn around, they'd see me standing there, staring...

Slowly a few people were milling about the landing zone, there was definitely movement up ahead. A small green Rodian was arguing with large grey Trandoshan, and it had Kei concerned already, they were on the ground and it was the perfect place for an ambush.

"Okay, no Jedi then, plan B." The warrior rubbed the back of his neck, easing the tension. He'd spotted someone watching them a distance off, but he was more concerned about the Trandoshan right now, it looked like a ruse. On his travels he'd seen his fair share of ploys to draw unsuspecting people in. They were exposed here, the ship needed repairs from its landing, and he doubted they'd be safe together on another long exposed journey anyway, not without getting these crystals out of their chests.

"It's alright, sit tight, I'll clear the way ahead. Nobody move." Locking and loading the charge on the weapon, it was primed and set to full.

Kei glanced to @[member="Sera Inkari"], giving her an affirming nod, looking to Cronos Aegir, then back to Nato and Fyor, "Keep them safe and together," finding it hard to pull away his voice was tight in his throat. Readying his blaster carbine, Kei felt compelled to look at Cronos one more time, giving the man a long hard stare, but moved instead to the Rodian and Trandoshan, blaster carbine slung over one shoulder.

"Can I help you gentlemen?" He called to the pair blocking the way.

Already knowing what she had to do before it happened, she placed a hand on Nato's shoulder, walking past her, the fever in the girl was the most obvious of all of them, it was the force's will Sera carried out now. @[member="Cronos Aegir"] had been in her visions, when she concentrated hard enough in meditation to receive those small glimpses the force allowed her, she had to distract him, right now, for the sake of them all.

Pulling up her red hood, and walking past the protests that were likely to come, off to the side, the priestess began to walk away from Kei, the group, and even looked like she might going to go right past the gaze of the stranger watching them. There was the smallest of glances to @[member="Cronos Aegir"], before her head dipped just slightly, her long lashes folding inward over those sea blue eyes, oceans of their own making when they fell upon something that fascinated her.

The elegant lure of her approach continued pace over the concrete streets, while the sound of the first splashings of rain beginning to hit the ground, formed signs of small puddles which rippled from each of her gentle footsteps. Sera would go right past Cronos and he'd lose her if he didn't follow or make a move to do so now.

Starleaves n Stimcafs
It took awhile for the girl to pull away from the ledge, she wanted to fly, really fly, her head was feeling so light, then she noticed she was sweating. Nato was ill, and hallucinating, she could hardly think straight. The Crystal inside her was taking its effect on her petite frame quicker anyway, that and all the body contact she gave people affectionately contributed to it. Clasping onto the ledge, her hands felt clammy, and her throat tasted salt and dry.

Dangerous looking reptillians ahead of them, strange men staring at her to the side. Then her crew, what, were they idiots, they were splitting up?

"Hey! Where do you think you're both going! Kei, Sera, hey!"

Nato lunged forard to try and pull Sera back, but felt weak at the knees, falling backward. Luckily Fyor was behind her, and slumping in his arms, all she could say was. "Don't want to be alone again," eyes rolling back and the fever overcoming her, the Kiffar girl lost consciousness. Fyor's body contact only speeding up the condition overtaking her. You could see Nato's breathing was raspy and ragged within the fever, but her heartbeat was steady, for now.

[SIZE=11pt](ooc: Nato will be limited in posting till she gets some medical attention.)
[/SIZE]

Major Faction

Syn

Nimir-ra to Iella, Jedi Shadow
It was not often he came to the capital anymore, really there was no reason to after several events but still he could walk. Duty was a funny thing and his had him merely training Iella, Celtic and Elayne off world away from others. It was a small thing and while he moved the scent of rain in the air caused him to just bring the robes a little more around him. The other scents intermingled until he moved his presence. The white current had some... interesting prospects when you sensed with it. Everything seemed to be hued even to one who saw through the force but seeing through illusions, or through cloaks.

The rest of the scents that came were people... Several and he moved as the rain started to come and looked upon them. The jedi master stared with the sash over his eyes and young face, few believed he actually was more then a padawan or knight... Less believed the seventeen year old looking hybrid was usually ten times their age. All that came to his mind seeing the one slump over in the force was helping but there were more here. "Is everything alright?"

"The opposite i'd say sadly." Fyor told @[member="Syn"] with a scrunched up nose. Fyor didn't often get women in his arms, he didn't know what to do with her at first, just sort of clinging to the woman aimlessly. Resting his friend against the ledge, he took time to arrange Nato's hair and placed something comfortable behind her head, ripping off part of his own tunic to try and wipe the sweat from her cheeks. Minute details were important to him, the face had to be just perfect before he would stop.

"We have had an interesting time of it. We were told we might find a Jedi healer here, are you who we were meant to meet? The captain was worried it would be an ambush." It was an odd sensation and it was irrational so it bugged Fyor, however he felt he could trust @[member="Syn"], besides Kei was right they were desparate.

Against his better judgement, while attending to his friend, the Lorrdian went on to relay the story of how three ships had been caught in a nebular, how they'd suffered malfunctions, damage, and then these four were the only ones to be spared. Oddly the crew had been placed together in a ceremonial pattern while unconscious. He told of the Light saber crystals implanted in their chest for an unknown reasons, and how doctors had not been able to remove them. The Lorrdian spoke quickly, with brevity but with as much detail as he could. Leaving out the crystal hunters for now, he didn't trust Syn enough for everything just yet.

"The closer we are together, the more the fever from these internal crystals overcomes us." A Jedi Master could probably sense that Fyor was effected too. The proximity of these shared force crystals, now imprinted with signature of those that carried them, did not respond well to being around each other. Being apart though they would be easy prey for the hunters seeking their return.
@[member="Syn"]

Qhorin Solas

Q
@[member="Sera Inkari"]​
_____________________​

The woman in red broke away from the group, pulling a hood over long, flowing auburn hair as she walked towards me... and passed me, with only the briefest of glances from soft, azure eyes, bluer even than my own. Follow her, the Force compelled. With a backward glance to the others, I did just that, ducking my head to keep the rain from running into my eyes, blond hair plastered to my forehead. The woman moved with purpose, ignoring both the call of her comrade and her subsequent collapse.

Even if I wasn't following the Force's will, I'd have been intrigued. Just who were these people?

I didn't bother hiding my interest, the thud of my boots against the wet ground loud and deliberate. I wanted her to know I was coming, if only to see how she would react. I allowed the merest flicker of my presence to slip outward and touch her own, little more than a ghostly tap against her mind, like a brush of wind.

The Force is strong in you, my thoughts whispered.

Major Faction

Syn

@[member="Fyor Nayus"] @[member="Natol'ine"]

He moved quickly going towards the woman and listening to the man. Their story was strange but he still spoke bringing his hand up while sensing with the force. He looked upon the woman on the ground. Then he breathed deeply letting the force pull in his hand before sending down towards her to heal and protect. "I can help her but we will have to get her to the other healers. Bring the others with you and come, the order doesn't turn others down." The jedi master scooped the unconscious woman up while he continued to push the force into her to keep her well off. There was not as much else to do while he walked remaining with the man.

"Whatever happened to you and whatever is going on, I will expect in time answers but we will need to hurry, follow me." The jedi master started to walk as he noticed the other one here. Not like the others he was strange but the current was something that could help him identify much, there wasn't the ones who would hide from his gaze now. "All who need it should follow to the jedi temple."

@[member="Syn"] Wouldn't have known it but Fyor had been watching his expression all this time, one hand on his stun baton. Lorrdian's read from expressions, very subtle meanings, it was what made Fyor such a great gambler. If the man had of flinched he would have had a nasty shock, literally. Relaxing now, and with a big sigh of relief, the Lorrdian had guessed right, gambled with their lives in telling the truth, but it had paid off.

"I hope it's that easy. Do you have a ship?" Fyor asked, looking at Nato and then back to Syn, making his last remaining touches to the discarded droid nearby, the droid seemed as important to him as the girl. To him they were one and the same.

The droid beeped to life, and he stood up giving it a critical eye, just as he appraised Syn and Nato with, and Kei... getting him to move from a fight, "Getting the captain to back down when he thinks he's right might take a minor miracle, do you have any to spare?" Fyor chuckled a bit, and picked up his tools, ready to move.

Thankful this gambit had paid off, they'd found an actual Jedi, his eye visor scanning over at Kei and the group gathering around the landing zone, he realised that might not be all that had found them however. Taking out a casino credit coin and flipping it over in his hand, he was deciding the odds they'd make it out of here without any further trouble.

A smirk, a rifle, a silhouette. Aiker's lips curved up in horrifying pleasure as his right eye narrowed into the sniper rifle's scope. His grin was only the result of dreamy visions of agonizing deaths of the group of figures atop the roof of the skyscraper. The assassin happened to be in the same location, on a roof, yet he was at least half a mile away from them with a tantalizing vantage point that made the man shiver with excitement. Aiker swallowed, adjusting his shoulder by a fraction to slip into a more comfortable position for when he fired the Electromagnetic Tags to track his prey. He shifted his aim to the trio grouped together. A dust round sat in the chamber of the rifle, silence was the very definition of the weapon and its versatile firing chamber. The EM dust tag would allow him to track the entire group as individuals on his tracking sensor, all they had to do was inhale it.

He clicked the scope's zoom in by a hair, ensured the temperature and wind readings were correct and lightly squeezed the trigger. The Verpine-made weapon barely eased into his shoulder with recoil as the cartridge of dust was sent over a half mile to lightly puff into the air surrounding the group. Aiker pulled his face away from the scope, opening his left eye and cracked his neck. The easy part was finished. Now the hard began.
@[member="Fyor Nayus"] @[member="Syn"] @[member="Cronos Aegir"] @[member="Sera Inkari"]

@[member="Cronos Aegir"]
Strong in all things. Sera's thoughts loudly replied, but she could not send them, only allow them to crystalize into ideas in her mind, for she had no training. The Priestess didn't need it to turn these crystalized ideas into loud echoes in her own mind, core parts of her belief radiating in everything she did. Always the code of the burning globe to guide her, and always the path to walk in her steps, they showed her conviction in leading this man to her own appointed fate.

The rain continued to fall on the group, weathering them with its downpour. Sera entered her shelter, what appeared to be a more deserted area, deserted because of the trap and ambush that was falling now on the group, a quiet, unlit grey metal frame of a building. There was little here save the pillars that supported it, and a few floors of empty space, waiting to be filled. Shadows were her friend here, the murky darkness she was slowly leading him into her ally. Shadows ready for light, the unknown, before it became real.

Closing her eyes, she knew it was time and stopped, very still and very quiet, her back to him. "What is it that you seek?" Sera called to @[member="Cronos Aegir"], the question was not as it sounded, it was the question she asked of all life. The same question the force asked of all life before its will came to be.

@[member="Syn"] | @[member="Aiker Ebizu"]​
Cool droplets of liquid rolling down his face, the weather forecast wasn't the only storm brewing. Tension in the air as the pair turned to him became palpable, both men ahead stopping on a dime, and everyone knew what was going to happen next. A sniper's sense of seeing it before it happened, and following their movements, was inherently enhanced in the force. Kei's own martial training would one day, with further force training, make him surgically deadly, or offer a way to shield those around him. Today might just decide which way things went, if he survived it.​
Weapons were drawn almost in slow motion for him, and he dived for cover, rolling behind a crate. Not one, not two, but three more bounty hunters from different positions opened up on Kei, bringing the total count to five. Not counting the most dangerous of which was a sniper, @[member="Aiker Ebizu"], which he could not even see.​
Carbine raised to bear, he turned around and noticed the Jedi carrying Nato's limp body, "Get them out of here," was all he could shout before ricochet's landed all around him, he couldn't move, completely pinned down as the hunter's net closed around them.​
"Frell it" Iron sights following one man trying to get to higher ground, Kei squeezed off a careful shot at the most distant bounty hunter, stopping him dead in his tracks, and receiving a hail of fire for his trouble. The ground sparked smaller fires as blasters ignited the boxes and crates around his increasingly dangerous position.​
"Go!" Kei called out looking at Nato's body one last time, because they were closing, and soon he wouldn't be their only target, he had to keep them safe. What Kei could not know of course, was that a Jedi Master was the one helping them.

"Ah, it's quite fun to see sheep scatter at the sight of a wolf." The Assassin mused to himself, still seated in the elevated position and maintained a deadly vantage point that worked perfectly in conjunction with his Verpine sniper rifle. Through the scope he saw lightning-speed movements and flanking maneuvers carried out. His henchmen were definitely earning their pay, now it was time for a bonus. A slight shift of the rifle's barrel held its poise over a target, a moment passed with the squeezing of a trigger. A silent bolt propelled from the weapon, rocketing over a kilometer to smash into the back of its prey. A bounty hunter firing upon the group suddenly halted, smoke erupting in billows from the massive scorch occupying his back as he dropped to the ground with a thump.

Aiker rearranged the sighting mechanism, training down on another victim. A perfect trigger squeeze and another mercenary went down. A playful grin extended Aiker's lips, his eyes savoring the bright-red flavor of blood trickling from the bodies of his prey, the aroma of death, and the excitement of the hunt.

Oh, what a glorious day.

Qhorin Solas

Q
@[member="Sera Inkari"]​
___________________________​
Strong in all things, she returned loudly, her voice strong with conviction.​
I arched an eyebrow in response, intrigued by her answer. It spoke of an unshakeable faith in the Force, perhaps even as sound and solid as my own. I looked to it again, searching its many depths for further guidance; I felt no other urge save to continue my current line of action. This was what mattered, and I focused on the moment intensely -- sector by sector, the rest of Coruscant faded away. I lengthened my strides to draw nearer to her, following her to what seemed to be an unfinished structure, dull durasteel pillars forming the foundations of a building, its open floors bereft of furnishings.

She stopped near the middle of the area, and her body view very skill.

"What is it that you seek?" she asked, voice heavy with meaning.​
What did I seek? Such an open ended question. What I sought couldn't possibly be explained in words -- in all honesty, I didn't quite know what I it was myself. I was motivated by notions of the Force, for I had little ambition outside understanding its many mysteries and conquering its limits. Instead of answering, I circled her, steps light and languid, but no less deliberate. "What I seek is no concern of yours, Miss," I began, voice as light as my steps, calmer than the gentlest of winds. "Not yet." No, the Force agreed, not yet. "Who are you?" I asked, tone colored with curiosity. Her presence in the Force was unmistakable, but for its strength, so too was it unrefined, unblemished, and unpolished. A glittering diamond untouched and unshaped. "And more importantly, what are you? You aren't a Jedi." I didn't explain how I knew -- it was more than just a feeling, but less than certified fact. I finally stopped circling after my third revolution, mind searching to define that steady yet illusive thrum that constantly eluded my grasp. My eyes flickered a glowing blue for the briefest of moments, and then I saw. Intrigued even more, I stepped nearer, taking a closer look. It almost looked like -- as if...

"And what is that?" I finished, gesturing to her chest. If I focused just enough, I could make out the imperfect, shimmering outline of something in her chest. I realized, despite my calm tone, my actions could still be construed as threatening. I felt no fear from her, however, not even the thinnest trickle of anxiety, and that too, was intriguing. Don't lie to me; I will know if you do.

Major Faction

Syn

@[member="Cronos Aegir"] @[member="Kei Amadis"] @[member="Fyor Nayus"]

Syn snorted for a moment, the air had gotten metallic all of a sudden instead of wet as the storm was coming. The woman in his arm he adjusted to keep her face from getting more water on it. Then the sounds came while other came to attack. It mattered little while he looked up, the jedi master letting his power flare like a cool wash to distort the air. Then it struck one of the bounty hunters while Syn walked quickly but carefully. Running would only wear him out for the moment as he spoke into the comlink. "This is jedi Councilor Synlidwirh, I am being attacked and request reinforcements with a medical team. I have injured, lock onto my location and bring in the Vaston Narada."

With a look up he let more energy wrap around himself and the woman to protect her. Then freed enough of his hand to flick the wrist and send a force push to send one flying in the air. "I suggest everyone with hostile intent leave now, I only offer one warning."

@[member="Aiker Ebizu"]​
From the back of all of this Fyor saw the chaos, he'd seen it before, this wasn't the first time they had been ambushed for what they carried. Analysing it methodically, while others ran in or acted. The engineer took his time, spotting a man fall out of place, not part of the fight, it seemed illogical. Carefully with his visor he studied where the next shot came from. Fyor had a direction at least on @[member="Aiker Ebizu"], no weapons to do anything about it, but he did have the droid.

"I need a favor." He asked the droid, who beeped to him in return. "I'm sorry, it'll only hurt a bit, I promise." Patting it on the head, Fyor made a few adjustments to the machine's innards, and a small trail of smoke started to rise as it overheated. Describing exactly where the now trailing smoke droid should head to, it started to trundle off through the firefight, blaster bolts passing it by in near misses.

That same trail of smoke started to rise from roughly the same direction the sniper was shooting from, as Kei and the group suddenly became harder to hit. The sniper still had his tags on them now, but he'd be firing somewhat blind unless he moved and set up again elsewhere, at least while the smoking droid was still bellowing out its screen.

Walking behind the smoke field, Fyor moved in behind the Jedi Master, making sure to stay to the smoke and keep behind the crates as he did so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom