Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AMBERED ALERT - Board Mini-Event Sign Up!

Thread: The Good
Character: (The outrageously handsome) Tiali Orazio
Team: Terrance olavi (Aka some evil lad that pays well)

[member="Lady Kay"] I'm expecting a giant check, I hope I'm not to be disappointed.

Valgærd

[member="Lady Kay"] is it too late to jump in? [member="Skosk Australis"] needs his healer :D

Thread: The Good

Character: Mavarah

Team: Masterra

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="Domino"]

I was going to check today funny enough, as it's my day off. Been poking a couple of people to post. I know that one is on LOA until Saturday.

[member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"]

Need some help?

Kay-Larr

[member="Domino"]

Haven't heard from Jaster yet, but it's morning still and he's probably busy at work.

I appreciate you checking in :) I'm not in that thread, just the other two. Only 2 weeks left! I hope it all picks up again soon :)

Kay-Larr

[member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"]

Hmmm...I may have to jump in there then with one of Terrance's goons that I'll NPC. After I run my errands, that is.

Allana Badeaux

Ta’a Chume – Queen Mother
Sorry I’ve not joined up in this yet. Between post I had and work I’ve been struggling to keep up with what the threads I’ve been in. My schedule has been clearing up and I plan to get a post up either tonight or tomorrow.

Kay-Larr

No worries [member="Allana Badeaux"] :)

Work has me busy too. Luckily Kay is AMBERED...lol Leaves her with nothing to do.

Marina DeVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
...and lucky for my char, she passed out shortly after. Missed getting Ambered or shot. :D
All the carnage is just about complete in the 'Good'. Well, as soon as that monster Silmultas energy pack on his gatling blaster is spent. What a horrid wretched soul he is... :eek: Gasp!

Anywho, my char just came to on the grass, and hopefully will meet up with whomever is interested in interacting...good or bad. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom