Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AMBERED ALERT - Board Mini-Event Sign Up!

lol, sounds like you guys are having fun! Our thread hasn't really taken off. I'll try to post again on the last day but we'll see how it works out between work and the timing of the thread ending.

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="Domino"]

So sorry about that :( I was already working on two out of the three. Lessoned learned if I get saddled with this again.

(And yes, I already have more event ideas bouncing around in my head >.< )

giphy.gif
[member="Caedyn Arenais"]​

Kay-Larr

Kinda sucks when one side is a no show. But thank you for continuing your efforts!

[member="Domino"] [member="Vulpesen"] [member="Allana Djo"]

No worries! We can just do our best right? I still had fun. I think being as outnumbered as they were in the sign-ups might have been a bit disheartening for them though.
[member="Lady Kay"]

Kay-Larr

[member="Domino"]

That could be true. I did a seperate call out for them in adjacent to this one, but there wasn't much of a response.

I guess you all intimidated them too much ;)

Kay-Larr

Awww [member="Marina DeVoe"]

You also fainted. Can't help that...lol And you saw how Kay was released, so that's valuable intel! :)

Caedyn Arenais

C
[member="Simultas"] | [member="Lady Kay"]

I'm sorry but I had a family emergency come up.

I guess on the bright side, Simultas didn't get blasted with his own Amber Gun which would've been my next move lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom