Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Am I the Only One ON THIS ENTIRE BOARD...

Vincenzo Palminteri

V
I'd buy a XBOne, only for Killer Instinct though *mutters about how he can't play Killer Instinct on a PC yet if ever*

PS4 nor Xbox one have sold me yet. I am a big PS fan but once they decided that you must pay for online play then I was like what the Frak? So... for now out of protest I am just sticking with PC and Play by post.

Reyven Samoth

Grand Lord of the Tribe
They had to go to a paid system so that they could maintain a better service and compete with Xbox on that. I mean I'm not saying either system was better, but PSN was nowhere near as good as XBL. I've heard from people who had a PS3 that it went down every time someone looked at their servers funny, whereas I think I've had XBL servers go down on me... once?

Xbox Live was hilariously reliable. I don't even remember it ever going down. Individual game servers? Yeah, on Christmas Day. Even then it was only once - COD 4: Modern Warfare.

But the service itself? Never went down for me. well worth the money I spent to be a part of it.

The Pale

T
Under an inch of dust in my brother closet. And I'm headed for the PC gaming master race soon as I get a shipping kark up fixed.

#PCMASTERRACE

Kassandra Distorith said:
PS4 isn't backwards compatible either, I hear.
I heard that it was but only with specific models (difference in memory storage is really all thats different, but as a computer tech-in-training, Higher memory can do alot for software.) I have a ps4 but I only have Titanfall and inFamous: Second son.

EDIT: I have not tried to go backwards, but thats because consoles and I have a history of doing something weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom