Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion Allegiance: SJC invasion of Bryn'adûl held Nar Chunna, Nar Kreeta, Cyborrea and Klantooine

Gerwald Lechner Gerwald Lechner

I'm going to step in and slide this over to you.

These are the species that the shields are derived from. Hope this helps!

Aien Mueller

Hey, your #103 post kinda seems to bypass any defences. We've put Reavers at important locations, Siege Towers and Ra'mak war beasts are patrolling the surface. Furthermore, it seems you've just made up your own idea of what the multi-story SCC is like or defended by. I'd really appreciate it if you worked with me as I'm utilising it rather than auto-hitting it.

Plus, the security utilised fealty scanners and mind stones so I don't understand how you're just walking into this place and destroying it in one post when you yourself admit its 'huge'.

Aien Mueller

A
Aien Mueller

Hey, your #103 post kinda seems to bypass any defences. We've put Reavers at important locations, Siege Towers and Ra'mak war beasts are patrolling the surface. Furthermore, it seems you've just made up your own idea of what the multi-story SCC is like or defended by. I'd really appreciate it if you worked with me as I'm utilising it rather than auto-hitting it.

Plus, the security utilised fealty scanners and mind stones so I don't understand how you're just walking into this place and destroying it in one post when you yourself admit its 'huge'.

I'll be more than glad to make proper edits if you'll be kind enough to give me a better idea of what is where. I tried to do the research but obviously, I missed a lot. As I could not find what was exactly where.

I'll be more than glad to make proper edits if you'll be kind enough to give me a better idea of what is where. I tried to do the research but obviously, I missed a lot. As I could not find what was exactly where.
That's awesome to hear. I'llbe posting today, and from what I can tell your post before last had you moving toward this SCC. Which, to my knowledge you already had fighters shooting at which was being defended by the Reaver. If you're willing to pull your post back to beginning an attack; I can give you a detailed breakdown of its defences in my next post. [Maybe even an NPC leader or something].

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom