Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alignments: Which would you belong to?

[member="Thurion Heavenshield"] is somewhere between Lawful and Neutral Good.

[member="Thyrian Ashborn"] is... probably Lawful Neutral, seeing how all he does is follow his Queen's orders. Had [member="Kära Vi'dreya"] not been Sith, neither would he.

Anaudius - Lawful Evil
Mikhail Shorn - Chaotic Evil
Dak Canton - Lawful Neutral
Faenrovon - True Neutral
Tycho Shorn - Neutral Evil
Ryan Korr - Neutral Good
Hion the Herglic - Chaotic Good
Yub Yub - ???

Dorano1

The little girl with Force powers
Adela: I have no clue - she's not developed enough for me to make a call. I think she'll turn out to be something like a combination of Lawful Good and True Neutral, depending on what happens.

Kila: Lawful Good. She be Mando.

Sierra: Neutral Good/True Neutral. She is compassionate, but she is concerned about her freedoms to act independently and knows the government isn't always right.

Bluejay: Neutral Good. She does actually have a conscience - and lives by it - but it's a very quiet and slightly sadistic one. Do not anger the conscience.

Scythe: Chaotic/True Neutral. Does not particularly like organized governments, but she'll work with them, especially to further her own ends.

I have no ___ Evil characters. How is this even possible?

Chaotic neutral, Adenn's not the best.
@Teroch Gra'tua: Chaotic good, a Mandalorian sniper that only kills for bounties.
@Vendir: Lawful evil, three words, slightly power hungry.
@Drazav: Chaotic neutral, a droid that hates organics.
@Kallion: Chaotic neutral, he IS Kallion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom