Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alignments: Which would you belong to?

sabrina

Thurion Heavenshield Out of curiosity, how would judge this type, of persona.
1: will not hurt innocent, unless no choice
2: acts, for the greater good, of people. (even if that means murder, or suicide)
3: believes she better, than non force users
4: always tries to keep a promise, unless breaks rule 2
5: tries to use the sith code, to choose what action her enemy's, will take. Then trying to make it, work against them.
So she won`t commit genocide, or kill or torture prisoners, as that make the rest of galaxy hate her.

[member="sabrina"]
Sounds like Lawful Neutral.

Tamara is Chaotic Good. She has no room for rules which get in the way of what's right.
Phylis used to be Neutral Good but has shifted in this incarnation to Lawful Good.
Tegaea is Neutral Good.
Maelion is Lawful Evil.
Kalinai is Chaotic Neutral.

Kung Seilois

Freelancer Extraordinaire
Seilois - Lawful Evil. He has no limits on the jobs he takes even if they involve such things as slaves, murder, kidnapping, etc. He has even, ICly, killed children before because he was being paid to do it, but he does have a few personal codes of honor that he abides such as lowering his weapon and engaging in a brawl if his opponent shows inclination to do the same, and he doesn't betray his contracts (Only in extraordinary circumstances will he do this).

Verrin - Neutral Good. He follows his own sense of right and wrong and does not bend it despite what a world or cultures law would say. He respects the Law and does not go out of his way to break it, but if the law, or Jedi Council, wished him to do something that he viewed as wrong then he would disobey.

Siobhan is a bit hard to pin down for me now. Seems to move up and down the Neutral column (probably more Chaotic Neutral there), at times shifting into Evil territory.

She's inherently selfish, has little time for rules when they get in her way, callous and very ruthless (she would torture prisoners if it seemed efficient, but not out of sadism and though a blood knight has never killed out of enjoyment), but is fiercely loyal to the people who matter to her and doesn't backstab.

[member="Fatty"]= CHAOTICCHAOTICCHAOTICCHAOTICCHAOTIC EVILEVILEVILEVILEVILE!!!! LUL
@Darth Voracitos (A.K.A. Darth Doritos)= Neutral Fat... oh I meant Evil :p
[member="Hutuun'Kyramud"]= Chaotic Good
[member="Stone Hermes"]= Combo-nation Chaotic and Lawful Evil (He wants to destroy every living thing... but in the name and law of the gods.)
[member="Iron Giant"]= True Neutral
[member="Triam Akovin"]= Either True/Chaotic Neutral to borderline Chaotic Good (She's a little bit all over the place, but pretty much places herself before others, however she is considerate and concerned of other's lives and well being. Though not usually enough to slow her down from her own goals)
[member="Old Man"]= Probably Strongly Chaotic Neutral or any of the evil alignments except the lawful one (I don't play him very much at all, I'm actually considering the disbandment of his existence)
[member="Arors Drusus"]= I have no freakin' idea. I really don't play him at all though I wish I had because I've always wanted a Jedi character, I just haven't been able to get one off the ground for more than thirty seconds. Also considering the disbandment of his existence.
[member="Boke"]= Hard to tell, but I think he's probably True Neutral right now. Though I can tell you that in the future he'd probably be Neutral Evil, or just Strongly Chaotic Neutral.

At first Ven was Chaotic neutral.
When she joined the Protectorate she became Chaotic Good.
After leaving it was back to Chaotic neutral.
Nowadays she's pure blood lust, so unsurprisingly, Chaotic Evil.

Galaar Tal'Verda

Just one more butchered soul.
Galaar = Chaotic Good/True Neutral depending on who he's dealing with.

Riki Tor'lor = Chaotic Good

Aurelic Vos Talen = Neutral Evil, he does what suits him, when it suits him.

Zeer Delos = Chaotic Neutral

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Campaign Choices: 100 lawful good choices, 50 true neutral choices, and 3 lawful evil choices.

My DM picks: Lawful Evil Character. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom