Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alderaan Nights

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
She thought over the question for a few moments as she looked up at the sky. "Yes... but im more of a sheep in a pack of wolves, thats the phrase right?" She glanced over at the man, looking for his reaction. @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

"Huh... I don't sense a strong sense of the dark side in you. Strange" he mused aloud. But he shrugged.

"Eh, not the first time I've met semi friendly Sith... You'd be the second who was friendly without me having to kick their asses" he said, smirking. "The other one.... Well, it's funny how things work out" he added, with a chuckle.

@[member="Alexandra Shadowstalker"]

Alexandra Feanor

She looked at him, wondering what he meant. After entertaining the idea for a few moments she spoke. "What do you mean its funny how things work out?" She stared at him, perplexed what exactly he meant when he said that. Though her first thought was drawn to the other being a sibling or family member. @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

"Riiiight. A human with just a first name. Okay, I'll bite" he joked, chuckling.

"Are you related to a Christian? Or a Kane?" he cracked, grinning at the reference to people with no last names.

Alexandra Feanor

She stared at him, a tinge of annoyance arising in her eyes. "You know, you dont have to turn it into a joke. I just dont want to give you my full name is alll." @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

Alexandra Feanor

@[member='Joshua DragonsFlame'],

She looked at the stars. "Ya shame that there cant be peace like there was, always a new war, always more death." She laughed suddenly, the outburst completely random compared to what she just said.

Alexandra Feanor

She glanced at him again, still grinning from her otherwise random out burst of laughter. "The day when a Sith has more optimism about peace than a jedi, guess the universe is coming to an end." She laughed again, her sense of humor an odd one to most comparisons, but it was a sense of humor none the less, no matter how bad or dry. @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

He laughed a bit. "I wish I could be as optomistic" he admitted. "But the question is... How? Sure, we have peace for now, but that will break eventually. Eventually the Sith will break the treaty and attack again. Its what they do"

Alexandra Feanor

She raised a brow. "I do seem to remember your jedi friend being more aggressive than me back there, how do you know its the Sith that will start a war?" Her tone sounded serious as she stared at him. "Perhaps it is your leaders that will start it my friend." @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

He smirked a bit. "Tracyn won't be a Jedi for much longer" he said. "We've known about his likelihood of leaving for a while now. I won't be surprised if he's gone in the next week. To me, he isn't a Jedi anymore" he explained.

"And considering I'm one of the leaders...." he added with a slight smile. "That seems quite unlikely"

Alexandra Feanor

Raised a brow, then grinned and laughed again. "That explains why your so boring and dull." She was obviously joking, no hint of hostility in those words. Her face then showed a hint of seriousness, her eyes drifting back to Joshua. "So how come you haven't tried to arrest the annoying ones back there or myself. Or are you jedi really as passive as your made out to be."

He chuckled a bit at the joke. "If you think I'm dull and boring, miss, I'll tickle you to death until you explode from laughter with my oh so boring hands" he joked, grinning.

When the conversation turned serious, as did his expression. "There is no reason to" he explained. "The Sith are our allies, unless they attack there is no reason for alarm" he said calmly. "I just want to enjoy the peace of Alderann, like you. If things got violent with those goons back there, I would have stepped in and if I couldn't settle it diplomatically, I would have just beaten the crap out of both of them" he said, this time with a more lighthearted tone and a smile, his wording of it being obviously joking, while making it clear that he would have arrested them should they have caused a serious disturbance here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom