Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alderaan Nights

Josh took a breath, enamored by the beautiful sights in front of them. The valleys and rivers showcased nature at it's finest, and it's beauty somewhat reminded Josh of the miraculous sights he had seen while on the planet Datar with Aleidis...

Hopefully, it wouldn't be the case in his lifetime, but he knew one day the Republic and Empire... The Jedi and Sith... Would fight again. It was only natural. For now... He was glad to enjoy the peace.

@[member="firefighter47"]
@[member="Alexandra Shadowstalker"]

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
She looked back at Firefighter in the low light for a few moments before answering. "Alexandra, a pleasure." She made a slight dip of her head as a sign of respect and stretched. Her eyes drifted back to the sky as she laid back and thought to herself.

Vendir

לוֹחֶם מְפַקֵד
Vendir was on Alderaan walking towards the capital. He knew everyone would be edgy, being 7'9".He made his way over a hill where he came across three other people. One a Jedi and another a Sith, he could sense them, the last he couldn't tell. He guessed dark Jedi though. They where looking up at the sky "at least they are not fighting" he grumbled and walked up to them. They turned to him "do not attack" he said, knowing they sensed the anger and hatred in him "I mean you no harm" he finished and sat down.

@[member="Alexandra Shadowstalker"]@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]@[member="firefighter47"]

Alexandra Feanor

She craned her head back to look at the newcomer, studying him for a few moments like she had the other two before looking back up at the sky. It was calm, and clear, the stars visible in the thousands as they made bands that stretched across the sky. She had seen this on Sneeve, it was a site that reminded her of home, or rather what had been a home for her. She had thought of going back to Corellia but after all that time alone it would not be the same thing going there.
@[member='Joshua DragonsFlame'], @[member='Vendir'],

Josh sighed, shaking his head as he looked up at the sky again.

"Let me guess... More Sith lies spewed about the Jedi being evil and arrogant and attacking for no reason? If that were the case, babyface over there would be dead" he said with a slight smile.

"I'd just rather relax, enjoy the view with a few people and a beautiful lady, and have everyone forget their troubles for a little while"

@[member="Vendir"]

Alexandra Feanor

She looked up between the three again, a slight bit of amusement on her face at something, yet she remained silent and rested her head back on the ground. Her Azure hair under her and silver eyes looking up at the sky.
@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]
@[member="Vendir"]

Vendir

לוֹחֶם מְפַקֵד
Vendir cracked his neck. He stood up and looked at @[member="firefighter47"] and chuckled "you don't seem as peaceful as those two" he motioned @[member="Alexandra Shadowstalker"] and @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] "and you don't seem as powerful too" he said. Now looking up "or as experienced either" he sat down at his original spot and started meditating.

Alexandra Feanor

"Some good some bad, needless to say experiences make a person whom they are do they not. No matter what those experiences are?" She remained with her eyes on the sky, watching the far off stars shine in the dark night sky. @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

Alan

Blessed are the peacemakers
There was a sharp tacking noise as Tracyn mother karking Ordo rose from the ground, like an angry dragon. He stood over @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] and @[member="Alexandra Shadowstalker"], and then to the final man, @[member="Vendir"]. Tracyn was no longer wearing his Dashi armor, he was back to his Beskar'gam. There was an intricately painted Krayt Dragon on the front, menacing as he was. He stared at the trio of people, before scowling at Joshua. He clearly wasn't exactly happy about him associating with the dark side so heavily.

"I dislike the treaty...but I find it odd that I find a Jedi councilor meditating with their kind. Especially, the big ugly ones."Tracyn said, looking at, the big ugly one. He gave a sharp sneer at him, his crushgaunted hands curling and uncurling for a moment."Especially in a place that they BLEW UP A WHILE AGO."He said with a bit of a snap in his voice.

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra blinked, staring at the next newcomer, she sighed at how such a day had turned into endless annoying bickering bouts. It was beyond annoying actually, causing her to sit up and turn, looking at all four of the. "Look, there is nothing wrong about meditating near someone who had come to this hill to look at the valleys and rivers. Now, if you all would please understand that i would gladly like to get back to studying such beauty without the bickering about the past and about some treaty i wasnt even around for."
@[member="Vendir"]
@[member="Tracyn Ordo"]

Josh shrugs as he looked up at Tracyn.

"Nice to see you too, crankypants child ditcher" Josh said, scowling at Tracyn, referring to his abandoning of his son, Kobe.

"Only one of them here is a dark sider... The others are neutral, I can feel it in the Force" he said. "There is nothing wrong with taking in the beauty of the land and relaxing with a few others who share your views of it, Tracyn. Just relax a bit, you look like you could use it in times you're not murdering people"

Vendir

לוֹחֶם מְפַקֵד
Vendir was surprised that someone would insult him directly, being so imposing. he stood up towering over @[member="Tracyn Ordo"] he looked down at him and said "big and ugly?" He stepped forward "you would call a man that, even though you haven't seen his face?" He stepped back. But he still kept his hand on his lightsaber "especially a man like me"

@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]@[member="Alexandra Shadowstalker"]

Alan

Blessed are the peacemakers
There was a thud as Tracyn looked around the area, scowling. He felt uncomfortable."An entire planet was destroyed, millions upon millions of people died. I still feel it, and I won't exactly forget the feeling once you've experienced it."He ignored the child remark. He slowly, ever so slowly, turned up to Vendir. He stared at him for a long while, until the wind upon the mountains was the only sound that occupied the space.

He stared at him, curling and uncurling his hands."Give me one reason I shouldn't kill you. One good one."Tracyn said, staring down @[member="Vendir"]. He started to ignore the others, a snarl of built-up rage inside his body coming out. Tracyn was starting to lose control, or some would call it him simply not caring anymore that he was starting to slip off a very, very angry path. He was tempted to shoot his hand out to the man's chest and break every bone in his body, but what ferociousness he had was offset by the amount of restraint he had, still."See the problem with you Sith is, I don't need to justify being a good and following the light. The dark side is the living manifestation of every negative trait in people. And you, my big, dumb, ugly, stupid, ill-prepared friend, are almost a perfect embodiment of these traits. Now sit your fat ass back down before I break you over my knee or throw you off a mountain. I have plenty to choose from."While the other two might have been unaware, Tracyn completely meant what he said. He wasn't exactly a very good Jedi, but he believed in the principles with all of his heart. And the main one being, is intolerance for the dark side.
@[member="Vendir"]

Josh sighed and nudged @[member="Alexandra Shadowstalker"], before flopping onto his stomach with his chin plopped onto his hands as he relaxed and watched the amazing Alderann sunset with whoever still had brain cells.

"Beautiful sunset, huh?" he asked, completely ignoring Tracyn.

@[member="Tracyn Ordo"]
@[member="Vendir"]

Alexandra Feanor

She sighed again and turned her head to Joshua, "Ya, thankfully so there's something peaceful about this place still." She stared at him for a moment before looking back at the mountains in the distance. Letting Vendir and Tracyn bicker on while she took in the beauty of the moment. @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"], @[member="Tracyn Ordo"], @[member="Vendir"]

Firefighter looked at the new jedi and said "You know it isn't wise to try to pick a fight with people that you know nothing about." He then looked at Vendir and said "No i'm not as peacful as them and if i was you i wouldn't take this jedi's shit."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom