Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alderaan Nights

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
Alexandra nodded, "What is this treaty exactly, i wasnt part of the empire when it happened." She sat down and waved for him to do so too, she waited patiently for the answer. @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

"Basically... After that clusterkuck at Metalorn, Aleidis became Supreme Chancellor after running by Grandmaster Watts's request.... And then she went and met with Tyrin and somehow that goody two shoes ghostling somehow charmed Tyrin into a treaty between both sides, plus trade between them and a possible alliance.

@[member="Alexandra Shadowstalker"]

Alexandra Feanor

"Seems like you dont like the chancellor. I mean i could be wrong but thats what it sounds like." She looked up in the sky again, looking at the stars and the far off nebulas. "Though, it would be interesting to see an alliance between the Sith empire and the Republlic. When was the last time this happened again, something involving the Vong if i remember right."
@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

He chuckled. "You kidding? She's my best friend" he said. "I don't think I'd dislike someone who I both voted for, and the day after she got elected we got together and had a party together. Doesn't sound like a dislike" he cracked, grinning.

"An alliance would surely be interesting..." he mused.

Alexandra Feanor

"Jedi can party? Doesnt that mean you have to be able to be happy or show emotion or what not" She grinned at him, the comment in a completely joking manner. "After all, 'There is no emotion.' Isnt that what you say?" @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

Alexandra Feanor

She nodded and rolled her neck as it had grown stiff. "Well, perhaps an alliance will happen for once, as much as i would rather hon my skills, peace is much better." She sat down on the hill. "Not to mention, with peace perhaps we wont have those bloody morons that were fighting back there." @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra nodded, "True, as sad as it is we are all human in one way or another." She laid back and kept her eyes on the sky. "I wonder what those without space flight tech thought when they looked up at the sky. Did they feel small, weak, unimportant in the grand scheme of things. Or did they think they were masters of their universe and all important, more so than anything or anyone else..."

He shrugs. "Who knows. But we have to focus on the future.... Dwelling on the past is useless" he said, sighing. His girlfriend had said something like that once... She never did like it when people dwelled on their past.

He smirked a bit. "But how do you know?" He asked. "You've likely only heard stories, judging by the looks you gave me when we met"

".... And Tracyn is a crappy example, don't use him" he said with a chuckle. "Jedi don't wear crushers or live just to murder people like he does... I'm expecting a hearing for him soon, if not I'll get it set up myself for his recent behaviour" he said, smiling, his first hint toward being more then just a Jedi Knight.

"If you want ego... Try a Sith. Or the idiots over there, even better" he joked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom