Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alderaan Nights

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
She laid back in the grass and stared at the sky as she answered him with a calm voice. "Good, they deserve to get the crap kicked out of them for bickering so much." @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

Alexandra Feanor

"Only alot, cant you tell im choking you now with the force, after all i am a big bad sith." She laughed and stared at the sky as she leaned back with her hands holding her up in a half sitting position. @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

He laughed. "I can sense by the signature you're a Padawan... I probably wouldn't have felt it for very long had you choked me" he joked, with a smirk.

He stared up at the sky, smiling. "It's a shame the war will likely be back on soon. You're too good to have as an enemy" he said, chuckling.

@[member="Alexandra Shadowstalker"]

Alexandra Feanor

"Good is a point of few, to some I might be the purest embodiment of bad, to others I may look like a bloody saint. But I get your point, and for a jedi itll be a shame to have to fight, and beat, you." She made sure she said the last part with emphasis, obviously the threat was little more than a joke, but none the less she overlaid the joke with a confident tone. "Jedi are weaker after all, didn't you know that?" @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

He chuckled. "Actually, the holocrons I read say that the light side of the Force is stronger then the dark side. That's why it's apparently much more difficult to become a Jedi Master, then a Sith Master" he said confidently and truthfully.

"The light side of the force was how our Order was built... The Sith were once a group of Jedi who seperated and tried to learn teachings unknown to them without the proper knowledge. Sure, they've learned over the millenia, but the Jedi have had more time and more experience with the light side of the force then the other way around" he explained. "That, and we treat the Force like our friend... Our ally. Not as a tool, as the Sith usually do. The Force has a mind and being of it's own, apparently"

@[member="Alexandra Shadowstalker"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom