Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alderaan Nights

Vendir

לוֹחֶם מְפַקֵד
Vendir was still standing over @[member="Tracyn Ordo"] ready to attack. When @[member="firefighter47"] said something to him. Vendir turned to him "I do not take orders from you, Sith." He hissed. Then he turned back to Ordo and said "and you are very angry for being a Jedi..." He stepped forward "I still do not know how you are even a Jedi" he took his hand off of his lightsaber "now leave" he sat down. Back facing Tracyn.

@[member="Alexandra Shadowstalker"]@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

(OOC: I realized last night that Alderaan was blown up... Well I'm still going with this thread. Unless Alderaan was pieced together then I will consider this a non-cannon thread)

Alan

Blessed are the peacemakers
Tracyn gave off a leer that could rip the eyes out of a Trandoshan when @[member="Vendir"] turned and insulted him."Angry is an emotion...rage is an action." He said, shortly before booting the large sith in the back. Given that Tracyn was a monster in hand to hand combat, was both physically strong thanks to years of training and the force flowing through his body, and the added weight of his armor, the kick would definitely hurt.

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
Alexandra stood abruptly and turned to the two and walked forward. She tried to position herself in between them and should they not allow her to do so she would send two waves of force energy at their sides to knock them off their feet. "WILL YOU BOTH JUST SHUT UP. Force, you two sound like children fighting over a toy and i will not have the beauty of this place disturbed by two annoying, hot headed, twats." She glared at the both of them, practically yelling at them. "Now be civil, or go find somewhere else to fight because i will not deal with it here."
@[member="Tracyn Ordo"]
@[member="Vendir"]
@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

Vendir

לוֹחֶם מְפַקֵד
When @[member="Tracyn Ordo"] kicked Vendir in the back and knocked him down, he was surprised "coward" he hissed. Then he stood up and drew his lightsaber. @[member="Alexandra Shadowstalker"] walked forward and yelled at them to stop. He turned to her, then back to Ordo. He picked him up and prepared to choke him. He looked at him for a moment then dropped him "pitiful"

@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

Firefigher watched in amuzment as Vendir and Tracyn were fighting and thought to him self this is sad. He then looked at Vendir and said "I wasn't trying to tell you what to do i was just giving you advice.

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra just turned and walked off farther from the city, fuming to herself. "If any of you are calm enough to just enjoy the night, you can come find me. Otherwise, bugger off." She grabbed the bag she had with her, pulled her robes tight, and pulled up her hood around her features as she headed off into the darkness of the night. @[member="Vendir"], @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"], @[member="Tracyn Ordo"]

Josh shook his head, getting up and walking with @[member="Alexandra Shadowstalker"], hoping the Dark Jedi wouldn't mind the Jedi Knight's company.

"Figured you could use a bit of company" Josh said calmly in explanation as he looked at the dark jedi. He sighed as he looked back at the bickering before looking toward Alexandra again.

"Well.... That completely flopped" he admitted, shaking his head.

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra nodded once from under her hood as she walked. "It was a sheer and utter series of increasing annoyances. How such peaceful places can be destroyed by the moronic bantering of others." She stopped and looked at the sky again, the hood falling back to reveal her silver eyes. "I wonder what it was like without the Sith Empire and The Republic, and the sith and the jedi. Was it actually quiet and peaceful?" @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

Josh took a breath as he looked up at the sky, watching the clouds roll by as if undeterred by the banter in the background. "Who knows?" he said, shrugging. "But I've met Sith, albeit rather few that aren't.... You know, full of crap" he said. "Just like I've met Jedi, like Tracyn for example who is probably the most Un-Jedi-Like Jedi I've ever met.... With anger issues who only know the pain of others, and only care for themselves. For karks sakes, that guy, Tracyn back there actually abandoned his own son at the Jedi Temple, telling us to take him away from there as if the kid had somewhere else to go" he said, shaking his head.

"It's not the Jedi and Sith being the Jedi and Sith... It's the individual beings that are the problem"

@[member="Alexandra Shadowstalker"]

In response, Josh flipped his hood over his head to mask himself to any others. He walked with her quietly, just relaxing as he viewed the peaceful planet around them....

"How did you become a Dark Jedi?" he inquired.

@[member="Alexandra Shadowstalker"]

Alexandra Feanor

"To become means that i had been something before it. I have always been a Dark jedi as you call it, for as long as my memory has been mine." She looked up at the sky again, its a different place here, clearer and calmer when your alone. @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

Vendir

לוֹחֶם מְפַקֵד
Vendir watched @[member="Alexandra Shadowstalker"] and @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] walk away. He turned to @[member="Tracyn Ordo"] then grunted as he turned and continued his way to Alderaans Capitol "idiot" he said to Ordo while walking away.

When Vendir got into the Capitol most of the people stayed away from him. Like he thought they would. He went into a cantina for a few minutes before leaving the planet.

Alexandra Feanor

"You could say that i guess, it wasnt all bad though. Your order demonizes what people like me are, and in truth we sometimes are better than your most virtous jedi." She sighed and set her stuff down again before looking at @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom