Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Aegis 'Care Cruiser' : Heavy Battle Cruiser / Medical Evacuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aegis
dh65mbg-89c6ee6b-9a7e-44d6-aa08-b4ed9dae3034.png
dh65maz-de0bd0c2-ec70-4e01-901c-ee318fc0a281.png

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS

• Length: 2,500 meters
  • Width: 575 meters
  • Height: 950 meters
  • Classification: Heavy Battle Cruiser / Medical Evacuation
  • Length: (Via Metric System. Max: 5,000 meters.
  • Width: (Via Metric System. Max: 3,500 meters.
  • Height: (Via Metric System. Max: 2,000 meters.
  • Armament: Extreme.
  • Defenses: Extreme.
  • Hangar Space: Low, 18[/FONT]
STANDARD FEATURES

General Systems

Internal Security

Sensor and Communication Systems

Life Support Systems

Engineering & Hyperdrive Systems

Armament

Shielding, Hull Plating, and Defense Systems

Breshig War Forge

ADVANCED SYSTEMS
STRENGTHS
  • Exceptional offensive and defensive capabilities
  • Can field multiple squadrons
WEAKNESSES
  • Very slow and very sluggish to maneuver
DESCRIPTION
The Aegis is a battle cruiser and hospital ship, designed for entering combat zones to facilitate evacuation and medical rescue. It combines heavy armament and defences with advanced medical facilities. Built with durable materials it can withstand severe damage. The ship carries advanced turbolasers and ion cannons, and its hangar fits 18 starfighter squadrons for support. Despite its size, it's equipped with high-tech navigation and a specialized hyperdrive system for swift space travel.

Last edited:
HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Braze Braze

Nice ship, however I found some issues:
  • About Shuk's permission, I would like to ask you to link where he is accepts your "ordering list", not his sub.
  • I would like you to ask you to link the GA to the Affiliation.
  • You didn't add the Production scale, please edit this.
  • About the Armament, it is Very high or Extreme? I would like to ask you to fix it.
  • About the Hangar Space and Hangar Allocations. To the Hangar space you wrote 35, this number belongs to the 5.000 metres ship, not to the 2.500. However to the Hangar allocation, you wrote 22 ships. But the 22 ships is Very High rating in the 2.500 metres ships' case. I would like to ask you to edit this one too.

Braze Braze

Nice ship, however I found some issues:
  • About Shuk's permission, I would like to ask you to link where he is accepts your "ordering list", not his sub.
  • I would like you to ask you to link the GA to the Affiliation.
  • You didn't add the Production scale, please edit this.
  • About the Armament, it is Very high or Extreme? I would like to ask you to fix it.
  • About the Hangar Space and Hangar Allocations. To the Hangar space you wrote 35, this number belongs to the 5.000 metres ship, not to the 2.500. However to the Hangar allocation, you wrote 22 ships. But the 22 ships is Very High rating in the 2.500 metres ships' case. I would like to ask you to edit this one too.
Ah I seemed to get a bunch of stuff messed up.

1. Added Permissions [x]
2. Added Galactic Alliance
3. Set Production: Limited
4. Set Armament: Extreme.
5. Set Hangar Space: Low, 18
Hangar Allocations:
  • Starfighters: 14 squadrons
  • Support Craft: 4 squadrons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom