Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AE-12/24 "Celestial Phoenix" Star Superiority Fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
HBqmbBg.jpg
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Space Superiority Fighter
  • Length: 15.7 Meters
  • Width: 11 Meters
  • Height: 4.4 Meters
  • Crew Complement: 1 Pilot and Multiple Data-Brain Modules
COMBAT AND PERFORMANCE SPECIFICATIONS
STANDARD FEATURES
ADVANCED SYSTEMS
STRENGTHS
  • Jamming Resistant: Via an advanced sensor fusion data-brain which is capable of nigh-instantaneously cross-referencing, discriminating, filtering, and merging data from the craft’s sensors, the Celestial Phoenix is highly resistant to sensor jammers, allowing the pilot to maintain good awareness even under conditions of heavy electronic interference.
  • Underwater: The Celestial Phoenix is capable of fully submerged operation down to very low depths, but it’s main weaponry is largely useless underwater as slugs will rapidly decelerate underwater.
WEAKNESSES
  • Large Dorsal and Ventral Profile: Featuring a relatively large dorsal and ventral profile, enemy pilots who engage the craft in an attack run from above or below will find that they have a much higher chance of scoring a direct hit on the Celestial Phoenix.
  • Ammunition Capacity: Whereas nearly all modern and ancient space-capable small craft designs utilize energy weaponry, affording them a practically unlimited reservoir of fire, the Celestial Phoenix’s ammunition is finite, especially given the large caliber of it’s main gun.
DESCRIPTION
Conceived as a mass-produced fighter design for sale and export to foreign militaries and independent clients, in addition to wide-scale production for the Armada, the AE-12/24 “Celestial Phoenix” Space Superiority Fighter incorporates technologies developed from previous designs into a relatively inexpensive and versatile platform. As such, the Celestial Phoenix is intended as a mainline space-capable and atmospheric fighter design, capable of being deployed in large squadrons in spite of its relatively large profile compared to other small craft designs. To that end, the Celestial Phoenix is easy for all virtually trained pilots to fly, and requires little in the way of craft-specific training beyond acclimation to the fighter’s control layout.

Like all small craft designs produced by First United Astral Engineering, the Celestial Phoenix places a large emphasis on pilot survivability, possessing multiple redundant safety systems to ensure that pilots have a higher chance of surviving crashes, shootdowns, and other calamitous events without suffering serious injury.

All in all, the Celestial Phoenix is a versatile, reliable, and inexpensive fighter, built for warfare in the modern Chaos era.

Last edited:
Hey there, just working my way through your submission and I came across this. You've listed the following as open-market in the permissions section:
But the submission says the following in the Affiliation section:

Affiliation
: Select Mon Calamari Shipyards Customers (military only)

You will need to obtain permission to use this submission and post it in the permissions section, or remove it from the submission. Please let me know what you decide. I will continue to work through the submission and let you know if I have any other feedback.

As always, if you have any questions or concerns please feel free to tag me here and I will do my best to help. Thanks!

Mellifluous Magenta Mellifluous Magenta

Okay, thanks for doing that.

So here's the problem. You've got what is essentially two submissions in here. One for the mass-produced version and one for the semi-unique variant. I can see the reasoning behind putting them in one submission, but in order to prevent confusion later on I'm going to need you to make two separate submissions for this.

I can move this back to pre-factory for you if you want some more time to work on it? Please let me know. :)

As always, if you have any questions or concerns please feel free to tag me here and I will do my best to help. Thanks!

What is the status of this submission? As per the rules of the pre-factory, which can be found here, submissions may only remain in the pre-factory for one month before being archived. Unfortunately, your submission has been in the pre-factory for longer than a month, if you could please update us on if you still intend to complete it, or if you would rather the submission be moved to the archives till you're ready to work on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom