Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Act III: Lockdown

[SIZE=14.6667px]He had dismissed those closest to him. There was no formal council in his Empire, but the heads of the various ministries took direction from him in person. Each footstep brought him closer to the precipice. As he walked out onto the balcony of his throne room. Five kilometres above the ground, he could see far and wide across his city. The sky that met the horizon burned. The heart of his Empire was on fire. One gauntleted first clenched tight. Spidery cracks spread out across the duracrete beneath his feet as his lost the slightest touch of control. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]It was her. It was always her. This was to be his perfect civilisation. Once again she couldn't let him make his vision a reality. Why did she keeping fighting? [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]The dark throne room was suddenly bathed in a green light. Behind him a sphere resolved in the holo-projection. [/SIZE]

3805727-4+world+razer.png

[SIZE=14.6667px]“YOUR EXPERIMENT HAS FAILED”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Standing over eight foot tall, clad from head to toe in intricately decorated plate armour, the Emperor managed to look dishevelled. Ever so slowly he turned to face the World Razer.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]“It was to be the future of my new world,” he sighed, as if confessing to an old friend. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]“BUT IT HAS FAILED.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]“It was working. History, their minds, it was all for me to control. The people… they were happy to live here.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]“IT HAS FAILED,” the monotonous voice repeated. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]“I know what you want,” the emperor said, his voice wavering. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]“WELL?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]The silence was palpable. The Emperor’s helm turned to and fro from the vista of his burning city and the World Razer. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]“Yes,” he said firmly. “But! I need a few hours. I'm going to lock everything down and find those responsible. This time she won't escape.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]“ACCEPTABLE.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]There was a knock on the door. The image of the world razer vanished. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]“My lord, we managed to capture some of the ringleaders,” came a tentative voice. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]“Bring them before me.”[/SIZE]

~

[SIZE=14.6667px]Across Imperial Centre, the Peacekeepers started to rally. In the sky the World Razer seemed to hang lower in the sky. Suddenly clouds of armed drones appeared. They streamed into the streets on the surface and started to put down the riots with extreme prejudice. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Yet a message was sent to all of those who had sided the resistance. Those from this galaxy and the other side. [/SIZE]

Get underground. Make your way to Pipeworld whilst there is still time. There is not much time left.
The Emperor built the new centre of his Empire in the place it began. Belsavis. Once the prison that held the World Razer for millennia. At all times a platoon of Peacekeepers stands guard at the entrance to Pipe Orenth Seven. At the end of this tunnel is the place from which he first released that monstrosity. Find out how he controls the World Razer.
Hurry. There is not much time.
He is coming.

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Kay still carried Prisoner 626 in a piggy back ride fashion, though the poor girl on her back was still bleeding. She hadn't had time to heal her yet. Maybe soon.

As she stepped out of the hole in the wall of the warehouse, she was shocked at what she saw. Bodies of Peacekeepers and others were everywhere. Movement caught her eye and she looked up to see a large swarm of drones heading their way. No...

"Everyone hurry!! We have to get out of here now!!!" She started to run, well sort of run, as much as she could with an almost unconscious girl on her back. Kay tapped into the Force to help keep her strength up and tried to remember which pipe they were to go through. Hopefully one of her friends would remember...

[member="Eralam"] [member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] [member="Thrukk Gulpdar"] [member="Vinskk Revamp"] [member="Kyber Salurra"] [member="Raziel"] [member="Nefertari Sovint"] [member="Mark Sage"] [member="Ascendant"]

A bolt left a mark on Nefertari's brass hand as she ran from a group of peacekeepers. She'd gotten separated from the others in the hurry to escape the warehouse. Somehow she'd ended up with the child she'd met on this galaxy's whacky version of Chandrila.

The two of them ducked down a side pipe

"Who's there?" A probable woman asked from the gloom, a note of fear on her voice

two peacekeepers turned and looked down the pipe for a brief moment before turning away and following their group
"Do not be alarmed, I have no reason to harm you."
Now it was safe, Nefertari took the light side artifact from being hidden in her robes. The blue light from the pendant illuminated the area around them.

The woman had makeup on her face, and her raiment was a bit zany for normal civilian wear.
"You are of some importance to the empire, aren't you?"

"Yes. I'm one of the Empire's top propaganda actresses. I just can't do any more though. Peacekeepers in this number frighten very much."

Nef's memory shifted back to multiple conversations ago
"I cannot say I blame you, Het-heru, the peacekeepers are evil ones which spread the emperor's vile system of oppression and lies"

The woman's face looked surprised
"Who are you? First, you don't know who I am when any average citizen has seen at least one of my roles. Then you know the empire's dirty secret, and my name too."

"What happened with you?"

"It was after we finished producing the fifth season of Peace Rangers. I was still blind to the empire's dark side then. Over the course of production, I fell in love with one of the other stars. We had a child together, only to have him taken away after birth. I hate the empire, and I hate the emperor. But if I speak out, they'll kill me and my family."
Tears came to the actress' eyes

"Refrain from fueling your resolve with hate. It will only dull it in the long run. We Sovints are a resilient bunch, remember that."

The lady put her arm around the miserable woman, who in turn gazed up and wiped her tears on her sleeve.

"Thank you. I never got your name."

"Nefertari Sovint; Countess of Rosedge, Jedi Knight, and to this galaxy a historic princess."

The force was strong but dormant in Het-heru, and Nefertari could see her mirror self also with her arm around the actress.
I guess one always has their family, even when their world is collapsing around them.

@Anybody who wants to interact​
(Find Nef and get her back to the rebels, try to turn her in to the empire, the possibilities are endless!)​

Ascendant followed [member="Lady Kay"], speaking quickly giving directions. He could not lead this group, it was not his place, but he could help. He ran, forcing himself to keep up. His parts were damaged and he doubts that there were replacements on hand. He did not mind. There was something else, a promise of a new life. He could no longer contact his ships, they were cut off somehow. He assumed it was related to the increased drone activity.

He focused, running, giving directions, trying to follow the map he had in his mind. It was difficult while damaged and circuits malfunctioning on some level or another. He had to run, he had to run. There was nothing else, there was only escape. They had to get to safety. Doom was coming for those who fell behind. None would survive, the Emperor was up to something, releasing so many forces was out of character. Subtlety was thrown out the window, this was so unlike him. There was something wrong. What that would have been, Ascendant would probably never know.

Ultimatum moved quickly, after getting hold of a transmission he knew that there was danger afoot. He had been very much surprised at the location of the planet, it was very different from what he had remembered in the other universe. He had been here once before, hunting for an ancient AI, now he was back and running from an ancient evil. He did not know much about the World Razer, except that it was apparently something of enough destruction to require a full retreat of forces. He had to focus, he had to get to the assembly area. He had wanted to be armed, but apparently had missed all the other Rebels.

He was running, running as fast as his heavy metal body could carry him, but he stopped. He saw something that was out of place with the chaos that was ensuing from the sudden appearance of what appeared to be an unending horde of peacekeeper drones. There was a woman helping another one. He guessed something had happened, one was in tears and evidently needed encouragement, which he assumed the second was giving as best she could.

He moved over, knowing that every moment spent here was one less that he could use to get to the rebel area. "Are you two alright? There is a safe place that we can get to, if we hurry." He once more wished that he was armed with something, just in case a drone decided to take him on.

[member="Nefertari Sovint"]

[member="Eralam"]

Small beady eyes peered out from within the helm that was adorned with a thousand gems. What remained of the droid body was dragged into the throne room in chains. The air around him shimmered. His anger was a terrible thing and the air itself was reacting to it. There was a groan of metal plates dragging against each other as he stood from his throne and stepped down from his dais.

"Can you still speak?" he asked.

[member="Kyber Salurra"] [member="Darth Pikiran"] [member="Ascendant"] [member="Lady Kay"] [member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] @Thrukk Gulpdar [member="Nefertari Sovint"] [member="Vinskk Revamp"] [member="Solan Charr"] [member="Mark Sage"] [member="Eralam"]

It was surprising how quickly the four hundred kilo Houk could shift his bulk. In a few strides he accelerated forwards and swung out one leg. The Peacekeaper who had been feigning death until he heard Thrukk start to reload his repeated was caught just under the chin. His head snapped back and his whole body was flung through the air like a rag toll. He checked the paperweight computer that was wrapped around his wrist.

"Whaur is th' robot?" he called, seeing the others emerge from the warehouse. The noise from in there had been almighty. The whole pipe had shook. He wondered what had happened inside.

"Come oan thes elevatur takes us doon tae 'at tunnel!" he shouted. He would lead them just a few hundred metres to a vertical pipe that had been converted into an elevator shaft. It would take the group down into the depths of Pipeworld, where Orenth Seven crossed the base of the hole that ran deep into the surface of Cormalum. Or was the Belsavis?

(WOO! My exams, mostly, are done, and I'm back in action!)

The Jedi Master had remained at Kay's side, running as he kept a hand on her while she piggybacked the prisoner. He had offered to do so himself at one point, but they had agreed that his abilities would suit covering her over the other way around. He just hoped that it wasn't far....

Josh had noted that the prisoner was bleeding - and badly. He would lean over to whisper into the ear of [member="Lady Kay"] long enough to say "I hope our destination is near, my friend... That wound looks really bad. I can heal her, but I can't do it while we're running. We need to hurry...."

He took a deep breath. "We can't let her bleed out. She's our only lead. She just might be the best way for us to save this world.... And to get back to our own" He spoke as they would step out... And find a pile of bodies in their wake. The Jedi bit his lip, lowering his head. It was a rough sight to see... So much death. So much pain. But by now, shouldn't he be used to it?

No. There was no way to get used to this, as much as he tried. The two would take off at a run, others following in their wake. He would keep an ear out for the directions of [member="Ascendant"] to give [member="Lady Kay"] more leeway to focus on moving, and he would relay the directions back to her from more close proximity. They had to work together to get out of here... They just had to.

"How far are we from somewhere safe, would you say?" Josh would call back to Ascendant, knowing that Kay couldn't keep up the run forever. Even he was starting to pant from exerting himself. He was only human after all, and all the training in the world couldn't change that.

[member="Thrukk Gulpdar"] [member="Mirror Emperor"] @Ultimatum [member="Ascendant"] @Nefertari Sovint [member="Lady Kay"] [member="Mark Sage"] [member="Kyber Salurra"] [member="Darth Pikiran"] [member="Solan Charr"]

[member="Lady Kay"] [member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] [member="Ascendant"]

"So what do we do?" Mark asked. Events were whizzing by so fast that it was hard to tell what to do next.
"The message said we need to get underground, but why? What is the World Razer? I can't imagine it's anything good, judging by the name. But, the only way back home that I know of, assuming it's still open, is the portal back on the beach I arrived here on. Do we follow the message, or do we go to the islands? I'm honestly still putting together what's going on, but from I can tell, if we stay, we might be able to preserve a lot of lives, but there may not be another way back. If we leave, we get to go home and live out our lives, but many may die here."

Mirror Emperor said:
[member="Eralam"]

Small beady eyes peered out from within the helm that was adorned with a thousand gems. What remained of the droid body was dragged into the throne room in chains. The air around him shimmered. His anger was a terrible thing and the air itself was reacting to it. There was a groan of metal plates dragging against each other as he stood from his throne and stepped down from his dais.

"Can you still speak?" he asked.

"Go kark yourself."

The fall had badly damaged Eralam's body. He and [member="Raziel"] had fought for what seemed like hours before they finally hit, but in the end, it was luck that decided the bout. The Emperor's Puppy had managed to subtly alter the Shard's course on the way down. He had landed badly, wrecking his right leg. It was still an even match at that point; a carefully placed shot had rendered the Darksider's left shoulder useless, but the drones had decided it.

How so many had gotten there so quickly, the Iron Knight would likely never know. There were dozens of the damn things, and between them and the Puppy, they had made short work of him.

So now he faced the Emperor himself, facedown, unable to even lift his head. The restraining bolt they had placed on his body was so profound, he couldn't even speak above a certain volume.

The one saving grace in all of this was that no one would be able to break his mind. The mind of a Shard was nearly incomprehensible to the mind of an organic. Just as Eralam couldn't penetrate the mind of the being before him, he knew himself safe from mental intrusions coming the other way. Over the centuries, a few talented mentalists had tried. The one who came closest had gone insane for a few days as a result.

"The hell do you want with me?"

[member="Mirror Emperor"]

Marek Starchaser

M
The Revolution was important to the galaxy. It was what was going to save existence from what the Empreror could unleash. Marek Starchaser wasn’t privy to the ideas the Emperor had, but he had remembered some of the past, some of some other life. It would not be good. That was all he knew. And he had the power to stop it, and because he had the power? He had the responsibility to others. To help them and to get everyone clear and free. He knew others were captured, others were being held responsible.

It allowed Marek to slip through the cracks, to find a way to stop everything. A way to save everything. A call went out from Marek on his comms. Anyone involved in the Revolution were to help lead others to safety, anyone who wanted to help? They could meet him on the green. They were going to war. From his new safe house near the district known as Pipe World, the Force user grabbed a rifle and checked the power pack.

It was time to get to work. The would move on the temple and do everything they could to save the galaxy.

It was anyone's guess where Cerita had been for this entire time. A green-skinned lady with a sneer permanently etched into her expression wasn't exactly something you saw every day. But somehow the girl had managed to avoid most of the attention, preferring to simply study this new... Galaxy. She still wasn't exactly sure what had happened. One moment she was tinkering on one of her alchemical creations and the next blink she suddenly found herself here.

Disorientating wasn't even describing the next few moments. It had taken her precious hours to realize what had happened. Somehow Cerita had been transported into a different... world. One where a wide-scale Imperialization of the Galaxy had occurred. Everything was tightly regulated; down to how many forks a household could have.

Cerita couldn't even remember how long ago she had gotten here. Minutes seemed to extend themselves to hours and vice versa, with the adrenaline rushes from evading capture.

A lot had happened. Too much to describe, but the point was this. They were on Selvaris. She knew that planet, very restricted stuff from the days of the Omega Protectorate. But Rave had told her some parts of it. The Resistance movement had given them orders though.

Find the Tomb. Discover how the Emperor controls the World Razer. ...maybe figure out a way to stop it?

Cerita peered around the corner. The entrance to Pipe Orenth Seven. And just as promised a feth ton of Peacekeepers standing guard. This wasn't gonna be easy at all.

[member="Marek Starchaser"] [member="Mirror Emperor"]

[member="Kyber Salurra"] [member="Darth Pikiran"] [member="Ascendant"] [member="Lady Kay"] [member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] [member="Thrukk Gulpdar"] [member="Nefertari Sovint"] [member="Vinskk Revamp"] [member="Solan Charr"] [member="Mark Sage"] [member="Eralam"]

[member="Rusty"]
The Emperor paced around the abomination spread out across the floor. For all his strength he found that he was unable to even probe the fringes of the shard’s mind. He could feel its consciousness moving with the confines of that crystalline structure but it was simply too alien to comprehend.

He stopped pacing. There was a long sigh. He turned towards the rebel. “I want you to tell me where she is. I feel her hands pulling at your strings.

Tell me!” There was a hint of desperation in his voice. His hand stretched out towards the robot body, but it was the shard inside he reached for. He started to apply pressure. “Do you even feel pain in there?”

District 10: Pipeworld
Imperial Forces: Special Agent <REDACTED> || Call-sign: Demon
Mission Objective: AGENT MIA // ESCAPED FROM HOLDING - REPORT ON SIGHT
Gear: Classified Peacekeeper Power Armor, Ancient Blaster, and Rebel Lightsaber.

Kyber saw the floor crumble in as the force droid and his attacker were swept underground. Things were getting more complicated by the moment. Glancing back to the prisoner from his lofty position he saw [member="Lady Kay"] take them. Lady Kay! He knew he recognized the woman, and how could he forget that strange experience with that weird bearded old man. Although, there wa a 50/50 chance it was just a dream and this was a huge coincidence. For all Kyber knew this could be a dream.

No... he had the same feeling he did back then. No matter how ridiculous or different this felt, it was no dream. He could sense his own presence and feel his surroundings in too great a detail. This was no illusion of his own construction. So that means he had to survive in this place until he made his way back home. "That man the droid was fighting, he serves the Emperor directly." shared the other one in their mind. "I see, so it's good that he's out of the way, now we can focus on the prisoner."

Kyber hopped down from his perch and started to run after Lady Kay and the others, picking off any Peacekeeper stragglers as he caught up with them. It was when Kyber finally did catch up that he noticed all the drones. This wasn't good. He jogged along side Lady Kay as he holstered his rifle. The towering man in full power armor held out his arms to her as they sprinted; "Give me the woman, I'll carry her. You need to save your strength. We still need to make it back into pipeworld in one piece through that imperial blockade." As Kyber finished he cocked his head towards the entrance they were coming up on, squads upon squads of peacekeepers blocking the way and patrolling even further in. This wasn't going to be easy, and Kyber didn't need to look after an exhausted ally on top of the already injured one.

[member="Cerita Sarova"] // [member="Marek Starchaser"] // [member="Mark Sage"] // [member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] // [member="Thrukk Gulpdar"] // [member="Ascendant"] // [member="Nefertari Sovint"]

Dominion was on his way to the docks when he had a feeling.. Just to look up. Something on the back of his head told him to look up. And he did. And he saw a moon coming down through the atmosphere. He took a few steps back, although those did nothing. He was starting to panic. What could he do? There was nowhere for him to run to, no ship to stea-

Get underground. Make your way to Pipeworld whilst there is still time. There is not much time left.

The Emperor built the new centre of his Empire in the place it began. Belsavis. Once the prison that held the World Razer for millennia. At all times a platoon of Peacekeepers stands guard at the entrance to Pipe Orenth Seven. At the end of this tunnel is the place from which he first released that monstrosity. Find out how he controls the World Razer.

Hurry. There is not much time.

He is coming.

Dominion listened carefully to what the transmission said as hordes of droids came out of the moon. "No, That's no moon... That must be the World Razer." He muttered to himself. He could here the screams of people as the droids took the rioters down lethally. But... None of them touched him. Was it the armor? Well, all the better for him. He had to make a decision fast.

1. Go to the pipeworld and possibly be shot by rebels for wearing this armor, or be found out by the system and lose his cover.

2. Stay in cover, and wait for contact.

He had no clue how to get to a pipeworld. Nor what it was. Staying here seemed like the best option. But he needed his original gear in a closer area, so he could retrieve it faster. The weapons he was given at the barracks he just, wasn't used to. Hell was breaking all over the city, and he needed his gear sooner rather than later. Opening up his coms fully, he contacted [member="Ultimatum"]. "I'm staying above ground! Maybe I can be a spy for these rebels! You help them and get into the pipeworld. Contact me with more info when you have it. I'll lay as low as possible."

He started running back to Fairview Heights, for his sniper rifle, pistols, and alchemized sword.

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="Eralam"] [member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] [member="Thrukk Gulpdar"] [member="Vinskk Revamp"] [member="Kyber Salurra"] [member="Raziel"] [member="Nefertari Sovint"] [member="Mark Sage"] [member="Ascendant"]

Kay was so glad that she wasn't alone in this, especially as she was beginning to tire. Friends and allies were a good thing to have. Even here in this strange Galaxy she had managed to make some.

She knew that Prisoner 626 needed to be healed and Joshua was right, it was nearly impossible to do while they were on the run. The cuts from the shattered glass were probably quite painful, so it was good that she was unconscious. And then help was offered. "Kyber?" She didn't quite recognize the uniform, but she did recognize his voice. They had met during a bizarre adventure and then parted ways. Kay wondered how he had gotten here. Or maybe it was a different Kyber? Now wasn't the time to ask though.

She slowed her jog as she saw the rows upon rows of Peacekeepers at the elevator that they needed to use to get where they were going. Kay changed directions quickly and took some cover behind a few crates next to a building, hoping that the others would follow. She looked to Joshua and Kyber. "Let's fix her wounds enough so that she doesn't die. Kyber please carry her while you heal her, Joshua." Carefully she handed Prisoner 626 over to them. She then looked to Thrukk. "Is there another way down to get where we need to? If not, then we'll have to draw those Peacekeepers away somehow." A distraction was what they needed, and a good one. Maybe Mark or Ascendant knew of a good strategy.

And then Kay heard it, a battle cry that stilled her heart and her breath. She almost scrambled over the crates to look at where it came from. "...Shaw?...." In her own Galaxy, Shaw was dead, killed by another Sith Lord, but here he was alive and dressed like a Jedi. She swallowed a lump in her throat as she watched him and some other members of the Resistance cut into the Peacekeepers with lightsabers ignited and blasters firing. Moments later, Shaw and the Resistance were drawing the Peacekeepers away, stopping every few moments to keep them and the drones occupied. It was....beautiful for her to watch. She didn't want that moment to end as she witnessed her late husband be the hero that he always was.

There was little time to dwell on it for long. Kay looked to the others. "If she's ready, we should go now before it's too late."

Mirror Emperor said:
[member="Rusty"]
The Emperor paced around the abomination spread out across the floor. For all his strength he found that he was unable to even probe the fringes of the shard’s mind. He could feel its consciousness moving with the confines of that crystalline structure but it was simply too alien to comprehend.

He stopped pacing. There was a long sigh. He turned towards the rebel. “I want you to tell me where she is. I feel her hands pulling at your strings.

Tell me!” There was a hint of desperation in his voice. His hand stretched out towards the robot body, but it was the shard inside he reached for. He started to apply pressure. “Do you even feel pain in there?”
"Yeah," Eralam said. "When you do that thing when your lips move and words come out."

The pressure sent a series of sparks coruscating across the Shard's consciousness. Pain was not something he was familiar with, or indeed could experience. The sparks were something similar perhaps, warnings of damage, but the concept of pain was foreign. This was more akin to a warning alarm on a spaceship: nothing that could or should be annoyed, but not incapacitating. Why organics developed a warning system that could be used against them was something the Iron Knight simply couldn't understand.

There was nothing to be gained from being a smartass right now, but nothing to be lost from it either. The Emperor wasn't going to let him go. He wasn't going to kill him here, either. The bastard would probably push as hard as he could, then have the Shard publicly executed. Show the people what happened to traitors.

"Look, we both know you've lost her. I don't know why you want her so bad, but she's gone. Deal with it. She'll come to you when she's ready. In the mean time, how's about we get this over with, hmm? I'm sure you've got a lovely little firing squad all lined up. Let's not keep them waiting."

[member="Mirror Emperor"]

Kay would slow to a jog when Josh had spoken to her. He hadn't expected her to do so, and honestly wasn't happy with the idea. But if they had time... Even just a bit of time... Perhaps they could pull it off. He didn't know if experiment Prisoner 626, who he was nicknaming "Stitches" for convenience, would be able to hold out without healing her wounds as soon as possible. Soon, Kay would then ask for the other man to carry her. This gave Josh a moment, since it would take a moment to transport her from one person to another and he would stop and kneel down once she had been put down. "Alright, hold still..." The Jedi Master would whisper as he would hold out his hand. It would glow blue for a moment, and after a few moments her wounds would be healed to at least a degree that she wouldn't bleed out, and may even be able to speak.

Josh wobbled a little. While he was trained to heal, he still expanded quite a bit of energy in healing as much as he did. He would rest while Kay would talk with the others. Though he noticed a man that looked... Rather familiar from a picture Lady Kay had shown him, and the looks and the staring Kay was giving him made him smile a bit as he realized. He'd figured out it was a mirror-verse earlier after seeing the lookalike of Neferati, but this only proved it.

He just hoped Kay didn't want to stay here. He was sure that Shaw had a wife waiting for him too. He would place a hand on her shoulder, and give her a comforting smile. It was time to get moving again.

[member="Eralam"] [member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] [member="Thrukk Gulpdar"] [member="Vinskk Revamp"] [member="Kyber Salurra"] [member="Raziel"] [member="Nefertari Sovint"] [member="Mark Sage"] [member="Ascendant"] [member="Lady Kay"]

One of the drones bearing the symbol of the revolution descended to the group. Once again it spoke to them in a distinctly feminine voice.

"Please you all need to hurry. If history is repeating itself there isn't much time before he unleashes the World Razer. We have to find out how he controls it to stop him. I brought you all here and for that I am sorry. When Akala broke down the walls between our plains I saw my last chance to stop the Emperor. But I can send you back to where you came from."

The drone bobbed down to the unconscious, but stable prisoner. "My daughter, she is safe?" Before there had been no emotion in the voice, this time the fear bled through into her tone.

Ultimatum waited for the person to respond to his words, though he knew that time was running short and he needed to catch up with the other group. He could not really fight any of these drones in his current state, unarmed. His pistol had been taken by a drone earlier this day and even then he wondered if that would have even made a difference. Their technology was just so far ahead of the galaxy he had come from.

A moment later he heard a communication from [member="A. Dominion"]. He was glad to see that the organic was doing alright. His plan made sense, though the last thing Ultimatum wanted was the man to get hurt unnecessarily. The possibility of running into the peacekeepers was just too high and Dominion could easily be sent their way and be shot without realizing that he was an ally. "We're congregating deeper in pipeworld. They are heading to the original prison of the World Razer to try and find out how he is controlling it. There is going to be a lot of fighting, try to avoid getting sent down here and if you are try and find some way to ditch the peacekeeper outfit if you still have it."

[member="Nefertari Sovint"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom