Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Act III: Lockdown

"Thanks for the advice @Ultimatum . I'm enroute to collect my old gear as we speak." He voiced as he pushed the button for the correct floor in the elevator. "I'll be your eyes on the inside. If they assault you down there, I'll let you know." He entered his room and started gathering his gear, aware that the refresher door was still shut and locked. "If you can get more info on this Razor and relay that to me, I'd be grateful."

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="Eralam"] [member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] [member="Thrukk Gulpdar"] [member="Vinskk Revamp"] [member="Kyber Salurra"] [member="Raziel"] [member="Nefertari Sovint"] [member="Mark Sage"] [member="Ascendant"] [member="Infected Drones"]

Kay placed her hand on Joshua's, letting him know that she understood as she nodded to him. And then the drone arrived. There was a way home? Hope grew with the thought. She raised a brow as the voice asked about the unconscious prisoner. "She is stable, but safe. It seems that the way has been cleared, so we'll head down there now. I don't know what this World Razer is, but it doesn't sound good."

As Kyber had the mysterious voice's daughter, it gave Kay the ability to not be a sitting duck so much and draw out the strange lightsaber. She ignited it and then began heading towards the correct pipe that would take them down to wear they needed to be, thankful of the blade's ability to keep her hidden for the most part. Hopefully the others would soon follow.

Ascendant had seen organics injured before. As the conductor of fleet battles, he was used to watching enemy fire rip through his ships and kill many organics at the same time. He did not like it when it happened and he never truly saw the wounds. As a droid he simply distanced himself from the organics that he had had under his command, few though they had been. Now that he saw the damage that the Force had wrought on this person he wondered at how dangerous this unseen force could be. It was too much for the greedy hands of the organics.

Yet, at the same time, even as they stopped he saw organics use their power to heal some of the pain. It was an interesting contradiction. The power was used both for bringing and healing suffering. How could any force truly be capable of both on such a massive scale. It was like the power of the laser, used for the destruction of many and the healing of perhaps more. But this was different. It was based on the individual person and their goals for the power. It was more dangerous for that because most organics seemed more bent on destruction than healing.

"I believe you are correct. We should move if the quarry is in stable enough of a condition. If she is not then we will have to dig in and try to find a way to diverge the oncoming drones." He began trying to calculate a good distraction. False signals? Physical damage to buildings in another area? Use of the Force? He would need time to decide.

That was when the little corrupted drone arrived and spoke about itself, apologizing for things. He realized that this was controlled by another person, probably an organic. He would have wanted to ask questions, but knew that answering its question came first. He however could not and looked back to the Jedi who had been carrying the hurt prisoner.

He soon followed the Jedi as she moved down the tunnels. Trusting her abilities to take them where they needed to go.

[member="Lady Kay"] [member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] [member="Kyber Salurra"] [member="Mark Sage"] [member="Thrukk Gulpdar"]

[member="Ultimatum"] showed up soon after Nef lifted Zen'yuken to her lips and blew a few notes. A calm, brassy tone echoed through the pipe.

When the droid spoke to her and Het-heru, Nefertari was unsure how to respond; she was simply silent. Then he spoke again

"We're congregating deeper in pipeworld. They are heading to the original prison of the World Razer to try and find out how he is controlling it. There is going to be a lot of fighting, try to avoid getting sent down here and if you are try and find some way to ditch the peacekeeper outfit if you still have it."

She knew little of this being, but she sensed that he wasn't leading the three organics in front of him into a trap.
"Het-heru, be a dear and let this mech arm himself with that pistol hidden in your costume"

The imperial actress, a bit surprised that the Jedi could sense her weapon, passed a light blaster pistol to Ultimatum. In turn, Nefertari handed the matte black lightsaber to her mirror something-great granddaughter.

"Lead on, droid. The more people who join the rebellion, the better."

[member="Lady Kay"]
[member="Ultimatum"]
[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]
[member="A. Dominion"]
[member="Kyber Salurra"]
[member="Cerita Sarova"]
[member="Mark Sage"]
[member="Nefertari Sovint"]

Lady Kay said:
I don't know what this World Razer is, but it doesn't sound good."
"The World Razer is an ancient evil. A living creature that embodies hunger. If you have been on the surface you would have seen it lingering in the sky, like a moon. The Infinite Empire once imprisoned it on this planet. When the Emperor first came to this Galaxy he released it from this tomb. The giant fissure that Pipeworld stretches across is the path the World Razer took as it escaped. The Rakatans warned of an unlimited hunger for consuming worlds. Yet it did his bidding. It had destroyed many worlds in the name of the Emperor. That is how he forged his Empire. I once thought I had him beaten and he had the World Razer consume Coruscant to stop me. A trillion lives snuffed out. Never did I imagine he would go so far. Even if he did once follow Zero.

"Hurry, take the shaft down to the entrance of the tomb. There are Peacekeepers down there, but there are many, many, more Drones behind you. I am so sorry for bringing you all here. But he had broken the soul of this Galaxy. There were none left who could stand. Yet just by your presence you ignite long forgotten fires in those around you. Go. The prison held many other creatures, it even has surveillance. You may be able to witness what he used to take control of the World Razer.

"You are all my last hope."

Ultimatum nodded to the woman who appeared more in charge of the two. She had a power, perhaps the Force. He felt it by her voice, there was a strength there which stood beyond the normal. He replied as he began walking down the alley towards the route that his mind was creating to get them to the meeting point. He accepted the pistol with a smile of thanks to both. "Alright, we will try to avoid the swarms as best as possible. They will probably be able to tell either of us as enemies."

As he walked he turned his mind back to the comm to reply to [member="A. Dominion"]. It would not be heard by [member="Nefertari Sovint"]. "As far as my old databanks said it was very bad. Don't get in the way of it. If something begins to happen you will need a quick way out of there. Do not worry about your cover if the Razer is turned on the planet."

Turned on the planet?! Does that mean that this World Razor could destroy the whole planet? But the Emperor wouldn't do that, would he? Destroy his own capital? He gathered the last of his gear and set off to the elevator, going up and up to the roof. He opened up his holomap, checking on current Peacekeeper positions. He wanted to know what they were doing at this time. Oh kark.

" [member="Ultimatum"] , Be advised there are peacekeepers down in the pipeworld. But there are way too many drones out that the peacekeepers are the better option. Thought I would let you know."

Dominion turned his gaze to the Razor in the sky. He took up his sniper rifle and pointed it at the Razor, looking through the scope to get a closer look.

[member="Infected Drones"]

Kadala Kotyc

Daughter of Mandalore
OBJECTIVE: Find the Resistance
NOTE: This post Kadala's time during the first two acts as well as introduces her into the third.

She didn't know how long she had already been there for. All she knew was that first arriving there, in this strange, too-clean place, had been more chaotic than anything she had ever experienced before. The initial shock had been dulled by the soreness she had felt upon awakening. It had been an odd ache, both mental and physical, that she had originally assumed was because of a hangover (despite the fact that she did not remember drinking). But one look out the room's oddly clean window had revealed a far more horrid truth, though one that had taken her a moment to fully understand. Outside in the streets there had been a riot unlike anything the Mandalorian had seen in years. Instinct had made her scramble for the rest of her gear, only to realize that she had no idea where she was, or where any of her stuff was.

That was almost more troubling than the sound of a familiar voice outside. Almost. Perhaps it would have been, if the voice hadn't belonged to her. What the bloody hell? She had thought, knowing quite well that she wasn't yelling in the streets. But if it wasn't her, than who was screaming in a voice just like her own?... Feth, maybe I have been drinking, she had thought again, raising one hand to her helmet in frustration. A look of confusion had crossed her face as she wondered why she was still wearing her armor. Had she slept in it for some reason?... It had all seemed like the kind of mess that alcohol could bring about. For a moment she had been content with that idea- she was drunk, that was all. Maybe she had gone out with Drosk and gotten a little too tipsy? I'd trust him to carry me home, she had told herself, figuring that her friend had carried her back to a hotel. In the end, it was the heads-up display in her helm that made her abandon that thought.

A small square in the corner had given her her current medical stats. Her blood alcohol level? Zero point zero. That little bit of information was enough to make her cast aside her previous hypothesis. With the most obvious explanation out of the way, she was left to wonder... Once again her wondering was interrupted, this time by a figure crashing through the room's window. The following moments were blurry, rushed, but Kadala Skirata's memory was impeccable. She saw another version of herself, bloody and beaten, crouched low on the floor, a knife sticking out of her armor. For a split second they made eye contact, surprise registering on both of their faces. But then the carbon copy lept back out of the window and into the fray. There was an empty space where she had crouched, a void that the woman couldn't help but stare at. What the bloody hell just happened? She asked herself, unaware that her copy was thinking the same thing. It was a mix of confusion and curiosity that made her follow the figure.

There was no jumppack on her armor, but still she had made do, leaping out of the window without hesitation. Despite being several stories up, she had managed to make a clean landing. All thanks to the force, she had thought, only grunting slightly when her feet impacted with the ground. One hand had instinctively gone to her belt, looking for her lightsaber, while the other had moved to the holster on her thigh. To her surprise she had still had some of her gear. A single orange blade and two simple pistols. Not much compared to her usual arsenal, but the extras on her armor proved to be enough to get her through the riot. Kadala had ignored all sense of reason. Instead she had marched through the crowd, trying to find herself, searching for the woman that had been thrown through her window. In the end it did not take long for her to do so. Only a few moments after landing she had seen a figure be thrown into the air, rising above the crowd.

It was, once more, her.

Once again Kadala had felt a sort of rush, and she had pushed further into the crowd, heading towards where her copy had been likely to land. Things had only gotten more complicated when it became clear her copy was wearing a jet pack. But she hadn't given up, instead using the force to jump above the crowd. Just a few leaps led her to the edge of another building, a miniature ledge she could rest her feet upon while she scoured the area in front of her. Finding her 'twin' (and keeping her gaze on the woman) became far easier once she was higher up. That, however, proved to do her more harm than good. Seeing this version of herself- this far more experienced, powerhouse of a woman- was wondrous. But she had been fighting far more than any one person should be capable of taking on by themselves. And even as the rioting had come to a dangerous climax, the carbon copy seemed overwhelmed. As concerned as Kadala (the true one) had been, she hadn't been able to bring herself to intervene. The magic of the moment was too much.

"You can't stop this! The revolution is here, you idiots! Killing me will do nothing!" The copy had yelled out, even as people had moved to pull her down. Some sort of droid had started firing at her as she spoke, its lasers pounding into her armor's shield, wearing it down slowly. In the end it had been a strange man who had gotten the best of her. He had taken advantage of the robot's distraction, taking a single moment to slam a knife into her stomach, twisting it as he did. Whatever the blade was made of had been more than enough to slip past her war-torn gear. Apparently her shield had been for energy weapons only... "You... you can't kill an idea!" As those last words had slipped out of not-Kadala's mouth, a droid had shot at her, a bolt slamming into her skull. Across the way the true Skirata- the one born in Chaos- had felt part of herself collapse. Did I just... die? She had thought, mind racing.

There hadn't been much time to think about what had happened before she was spotted.

She didn't know how long she had already been there for. All she knew was that she had watched herself die, and now a strange messenger was telling her to help it. What was she supposed to do? Charge blindly into the sewers, chase after some vague history, and potentially die to save people she didn't know?... No. That didn't seem like a reasonable or logical thing to do in the slightest. Kadala Skirata, however, was still making her way towards the sewers, keeping an eye out for drones as she did. Why? Because she was a Mandalorian, for heaven's sake! There was honor to be found here! Fights to be fought, worthy foes to be slain, blood to be spilt upon the stone! No matter how crazy this all seemed, the only coping method she had ever used was that of combat. If the voice behind her datapad wanted her to cut down Peacekeepers, than she'd cut down hundreds of them.

However many it took.

Numbers didn't matter to her. Not then, as she slid into the first pipe, an anger filling her. Somehow she'd make her way to 'Pipe Orenth Seven'. Then she'd tear into whatever foes made themselves known, regardless of the dangers they posed. It was all she knew how to do, right?... I'm going to wreck so many things, she thought, a small scowl forming on her lips. 'Twas that thought that kept her going as she made her way further into the pipes, still a ways away from the other rebellious folks...

The others seemed ready now, particularly [member="Lady Kay"], who headed toward the pipe that led either to this world's salvation, or its total destruction. Mark, for one, had finally gathered what was going on. He wished he'd gotten here to help sooner.
"Wait." Mark said to the red marked drone, perhaps the one that had given him guidance back on the beach. "Just one more thing before we go. When you asked if she was ok," motioning to the injured woman, "you called her your daughter. And, you said that you could get us home, I assume through other means than the portal back on the beach. Who are you exactly?"

[member="Mark Sage"]

"The portals won't endure, but I can use the last of my strength to send you back before the walls between our plans snap back into place.

"Who am I?" the voice replied, trailing off. It was as if the question was unfamiliar, or the answer was something that required some effort to recall. "It doesn't matter. But I came from your Galaxy. This all happened because I failed. I was a member of the Order of the White Lotus and I failed in my mission. I have been here trying to fight him so very, very long. No matter what it takes, his reign must end. I almost gave up hope long ago and like a coward I hid from him, but he found her. You are all my hope now. My last one."

[member="Eralam"]

In trying to wrest some answers from the Shard he almost lost his veneer of control. She was taking everything from him again. Of all the souls that inhabited this Galaxy she should have been able to see his vision. After all she was the only other one who had seen the other side. She had seen the horrors brought about by the Gulag plague, by Omni. Surely someone who had lived through that could appreciate the peace, prosperity and order he had brought with his Empire. She must have lost all sense of reason long ago, during the last days of the Unification Wars she had become increasingly desperate and resorted to tactics no Jedi would ever condone.

The Emperor let the body of the Shard slump back to the ground, its true form revealed through the cracked outer casing. There was a knock on the door.

"Come in!" he called. The head of the DfR stepped in, a datapad in his hands. Raziel turned to regard the prone form of the droid, the hatred in his look evident. The reason for that look was obvious. One arm in a sling, his face was barely recognisable through the bruising and cuts. Yet he worked on to try and restore order. The Emperor could appreciate that.

The small human did not speak, he simply passed across the millimetre thick piece of plastic that functioned as a datapad. It seemed ridiculously small in his massive gauntleted fist. He nodded to Raziel and passed it back.

"It seems your services are no longer required Shard," the Emperor boomed. "Have him executed in public, I have somewhere to go."

As Raziel rolled took back the datapad a video was clear on the screen. It showed [member="Mark Sage"] and [member="Lady Kay"] conversing with the errant drone.

Nefertari, Het-heru, and Danny followed the droid. If he was leading them back to the rebellion, that was good enough for her.

Peacekeepers, such awful things

"Help!" came a call from an offshoot

Nef looked, only to find peacekeepers harassing an elderly woman. They accused her of being with the resistance, even though she was clearly beyond the age where she could do much in that respect.

How to get their attention and make a point...
The musical lightsaber was once again lifted to the lady's lips. The peacekeepers' attention was turned to her as "All Stars Burn as One" rang through a portion of pipeworld. It was only then that Nef noticed imperial currency being tossed to the senior citizen

Kark, it was a trap

As Nef ignited the teal blade, soon following with a green, two silver blades came to life beside her. The three deflected the bolts of the group of ten back at them. The shots bounced back and were absorbed by shields.

"It's a standoff, let's leave"
Nefertari extinguished one lightsaber and put her hand forth, throwing the imperial troops off their feet.

"How'd you do that?" Het-heru asked, now recovered from being utterly distraught.

​"The force can do just about anything if you learn to control it. The force is strong in the Sovint bloodline, Het-heru. I have it, Princess Nefertari had it as well. Though currently dormant, you have it."

Then something else hit Nefertari's senses

"Your son has it as well, and he is quite alright I can assure you."

The three would soon rejoin the rebellion. As they continued to follow [member="Ultimatum"], a blue burst of energy came from the actress as the force awakened within her.

"I understand." Mark replied shakily, a bit pensive as the World Razer descended above everything. "Thank you. You know, for helping us: me back on the beach when I got here, and now. The others back in the Pipeworld before this mission. I'm sure there were other times as well. We will return Balance to this Universe. Perhaps this place will fare better than our own after this is all said and done."
He glanced to the others, who seemed eager to go.
"Thank you. And may The Force be with you."
[member="Lady Kay"]
[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

Ultimatum had been walking down the path, he tried to give the two organics time enough to take care of the trap. He had not been aware of the woman soon enough to actually help in the ensuing fight, not that they really needed his aid anyways it seemed. Once they returned he put attention to the path and responding to [member="A. Dominion"] "Thank you. Be careful up there."

With that completed he pushed himself to run as fast as possible with the two organics behind. He was certain that the more commanding of the two could keep up and surpass him at his greatest speed, but the lesser one he doubted and decided not to push his luck. He did not want to lose anyone up here. He calculated twenty minutes of running at this pace until they reached the shaft elevator, which was apparently guarded, to take them to the meeting area.

He spoke loudly so as to be heard by the two behind him, "There will be another fight up ahead. Awhile from now. More peacekeepers, approximately twenty minutes." He wondered whether he should ask if they were capable of defending themselves, but then again only moments before the demonstration of power should be enough to answer that.

[member="Nefertari Sovint"]

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="Eralam"] [member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] [member="Thrukk Gulpdar"] [member="Vinskk Revamp"] [member="Kyber Salurra"] [member="Raziel"] [member="Nefertari Sovint"] [member="Mark Sage"] [member="Ascendant"] [member="Mirror Emperor"]

This was a lot to take in. She had listened to both Mark and the [member="Infected Drones"] as they spoke. But now it was time to do what the good drone had said and hurry.

Kay led the group past the bodies of Peacekeepers and Resisters, the strange black lightsaber still ignited. Her eyes darted back and forth after they adjusted to the darkness of the tunnel. Where were they going? A prison of some kind? Some big building to witness something horrible?

It didn't take long until she had found more Peacekeepers in front of them. But they weren't quite spotted just yet, so they had the element of surprise on their side.

Kay whispered, "We have to take them out quickly. Who's a really good marksman?"

[member="Lady Kay"] [member=Eralam] [member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] [member="Thrukk Gulpdar"] [member="Vinskk Revamp"] [member="Kyber Salurra"] [member=Raziel] [member="Nefertari Sovint"] [member="Mark Sage"] [member=Ascendant] [member="Mirror Emperor"]

Before any could answer Lady Kay, she would feel incredibly strong digits wrap around the back of her neck. There was no expression on Thrukk's face as he tried to lift her from the ground by her delicate little neck. His gaze slowly turned towards the prisoner they had rescued. His other arm was raised towards the girl. His hand peeled back to reveal the inner mechanics of the HRD chassis. As the whole hand retracted it revealed a blaster cannon that ran down the length of the machine's body.

There was a flash of red light as it fired a bolt towards prisoner 626.

The Infected Drone that had been conversing with them suddenly shook in the air. Instead of showing the logo of the revolution, it now projected a video stream of [member="Eralam"] on the balcony of the Imperial palace.

Mirror Thrukk had been killed by the Department for Re-education some eight years ago and replaced with an advanced HRD. It had been recording everything that had transpired.

There was only seconds to react. Luckily, Mark had his lightsaber and the power of the force on his side. He ignited it, the dark emerald blade shooting out with a hiss, just in time to jump in front of the mysterious being's daughter and block the bolt. He stood there in front of her, heart pounding out of his chest. He pointed the lightsaber toward the droid.
"Put her down." He said, entire body shaking to the bone, "This isn't just about what's right anymore. It's about the survival of everyone on this entire planet. Innocent or not."
He spotted a camera hidden in the head of the droid and quickly came up with a plan. He glanced back to the others and pushed out a thought through the force. "I'll distract him. Hope to the Force that this works."
He turned back to the droid and pulled down his weapon.
"You hear that in there? Whoever you are, spying on us with a droid? Impressive enough, yes. But also a little cowardly if you ask my opinion. Why not come down here and do this yourself? Hmm? I assume it's some higher up in this Empire of yours behind that camera. At any rate, this is as good a time as any to tell you something in there." He said, the nervousness in his voice showing a little less now. "You will not win. We will face you, fight you, all of us. When that World Razer descends on this world it will not be because we have lost, but because it is broken. The Force will come back into balance here, and freedom will be had once again. And then, we'll go home. And if our plan doesn't work? I will personally come find you myself. Now I ask of you one more time," he said, his face half lit up with the green glow of the humming blade, "let her go."

[member="Mirror Emperor"] [member="Thrukk Gulpdar"] [member="Lady Kay"] [member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] [member="Ascendant"] [member="Nefertari Sovint"] [member="Eralam"]

With the prisoner healed and moved to another person, the Jedi Master would head toward the correct pipe with Lady Kay. The sooner they got underground and to safety, the better, he thought. But the idea that this World Razor, a weapon that their enemy held, could destroy planets... That disturbed him. Coruscant, or this universe's Coruscant anyway, had been wiped out, on a whim. Just because one of their enemies happened to be there. It showed the boundaries they would cross, just how far their enemy would go, for their goals.

This was no order... This was chaos with an order tag slapped on it. And they needed to be stopped, as soon as possible. They might just destroy this world... And theirs as well. What stopped them, if not them? Although their idea that their ally was like them... From their galaxy... Interested him. But also disturbed him. If they could get here... It was very likely the enemy could get back over there. He couldn't allow that. Protecting the galaxy... That was his job. And he would do whatever it took to do so.

And with the warning in mind, he wasn't surprised when they would find more peacekeepers. But what to do? The element of surprise was theirs... Did they take it? And who would take the advantage first, and how?

But they never had a chance to. One of their own, he assumed, had suddenly betrayed them... And the Jedi Master would ignite his lightsaber quickly to defend the prisoner from the bolt, but Sage had beat him to it. But what concerned him right now was Lady Kay, who the traitor had by the throat. That wouldn't stand.

Sage was distracting him... That was all he needed. Josh would come from the side and attempt to rip Lady Kay from his grasp. If he tried to pull her back, the Jedi Master would attack immediately with his lightsaber, aiming for an area that might disable this new enemy. If he'd succeeded in pulling her away while Sage provided distraction though, he would back away, Kay in tow, and leave any fighting to Sage while he secured Kay, with intentions to fight himself as well if necessary.

He didn't wish to fight, and he hoped reason could be reached, but... His main concern was getting [member="Lady Kay"] back to safety. [member="Thrukk Gulpdar"] and his actions would decide Josh's own course of action here...

OOC: Don't know the plans here, so leaving it open ended with two answers to reflect both possible options depending on what you wanted to do. Any alternates, feel free to PM me and I can discuss whatever :)

Kadala Kotyc

Daughter of Mandalore
OBJECTIVE: Analyze Potential Threats

ALLIES: Unknown/Anything That Doesn't Shoot
ENEMIES: Probably Robot Man?
ARMOR:
GRENADES:
BLASTERS:
MELEE:
OTHER:

There didn't appear to be anyone in her general vicinity at the moment. Her trek through the pipes was starting out uneventful, slow. It was leaving her enough time to think about what she had seen when she first entered the strange land- about how she had watched herself, or at least a version of herself, die. With the way her memory worked, she'd remember every last detail, every feeling, every movement anyone made, for the rest of her life. That was the blessing and curse of eidetic memory. Sometimes part of her wondered if one day she'd just go through too many things for her mind to recall, if she'd just end up frying her brain.

But now she was more concerned about what those memories might do to her. As she rounded another corner, she thought about that moment again, letting the images flash in front of her eyes. One would think she'd focus on the agony of it all. The horrible emotions that should have come with watching herself die. Yet she wasn't thinking of that. No, she was thinking of how it had felt to watch herself fight. To see how powerful that version of herself had been. How long had I been fighting before that? She wondered. How many people did I take down? Instead of mourning the loss of her copy, she was merely in awe of its strength.

After a few moments, she realized that she wanted to be like this version of herself. She wanted to be as strong as possible, to go out, to fight everyone she could, to keep going until she too could take on as many as her mirrored self. Until I could take her out, she thought, allowing her scowl to turn into a smirk. Getting stronger was a common goal for a Mandalorian- but Kadala didn't always find herself fitting in with her brethren. Maybe that'll change now that I've got a real reason to fight. It was one of the more pleasant things to run through her mind in the past few hours. A sense of purpose could do wonders for one's mood.

For someone like her, the possibility of a fight was yet another thing.

The sound of distant voices had caught her attention rather quickly. A single bit of nervousness filled her for a second, but then the idea of a fight riled her up once more, making her rush forward. Her footsteps came loud within the pipes, though she did not stop immediately. It wasn't until she nearly tripped that she realized she was rushing too much. Keeping a level head had never really been her strong suit. Usually she would have kept running forward regardless of her noted noise level, but something in her memory made her want to slow down for once. She had been calm. Even while she yelled, she seemed to stay aware.

So the Mandalorian woman slowed down. She avoided what loose rocks and water she could, hoping to stay quiet. After all, she didn't know whether those she heard where friends, foes, or those who couldn't risk her being a foe. In the end, that proved to be the best course of action. As she rounded one last corner she came upon an interesting scene. Several people were gathered in the pipes, pausing to speak for a moment. But before she could even call out, or make a threat assessment, there was a flash of movement, and someone was being raised into the air. Kadala's first reaction was to raise her Gladiator rifle, aiming it at the back of the large man- who was actually, apparently, some sort of robot.

Others were already taking action, trying to get the robot to see reason, or to get its controller to back down. She didn't say anything, likely still to far away for her voice to be heard anyway. But her gun was still aimed at the robot. The hell is going on? Kad thought, brow furrowed, waiting to see what would happen, knowing that one wrong move and she could have half a dozen people on her tail.

Tags: [member="Lady Kay"] | [member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] | [member="Mark Sage"] | [member="Ascendant"] | [member="Thrukk Gulpdar"] | @Anyone else in that group.

TAI

T
OOC: There's no such thing as too late

Where was he?

Blood boiled in his veins as he found himself alone. He'd had them cornered, the Sith, they'd been backed against a wall at his mercy. But what surrounded him? It was alien, unknown in every way. But what he did know, was that somewhere, a giant gaping wound had been created in the force. Billions of lives, gone. He could feel that in his bones. Only one kind of being had the ability to inflict such suffering, a Sith, plain and simple. Or maybe it wasn't, regardless his mind was set on the task at hand. That task was to kill.

But who exactly? That was the question, struggling to his feet the man cleared his mind, reaching out in the force, searching for anything powerful, anything dangerous. What he found, wasn't the threat he'd been looking for, but it was as dangerous as it was familiar. [member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]. He hadn't expected him to be here, of all people. The rest were unknowns, wild cards he knew nothing of. [member="Mark Sage"], [member="Lady Kay"], they meant nothing in his mind, he did not understand or recognize them, but he sensed the conflict.

Pulling his hood up over his scarred scalp the dark fabric hung over the brim of the bone white mask, swaying as he began to tread forward, towards whatever awaited in this, odd new world. The question that loomed over everything was, where exactly was he? How long had it been? But he had a bad feeling those answers would have to wait. One gloved hand moved to his side and drew one of his three chosen blades, the other hanging at the other side of his hip, and the final secured in a small device on the small of his back.

Amidst the dark of the pipes he felt at home, it was where he belonged. And even now, his anger burned, it had no target other than things like it, it was blind and indiscriminate in what it consumed. The man's hate had consumed him and anyone with a modicum of connection to the force could've picked up on it, after all, he wasn't trying to hide. No, he wasn't trying to hide at all, he wanted them to know he was coming, and those who he hunted, whose blood he craved, he wanted them to be afraid.

Fear, despite all the Sith's preaching of it, was their greatest weakness if one could find it.

As much as it was tempting to do so, the man did not thumb the ignition on the blade and fought the urge to adjust the hilt. What once was, no longer existed, it was all behind him, all that was or ever would be was Craxus. Blood had been spilled, and someone had to make amends.

[member="Thrukk Gulpdar"] [member="Mirror Emperor"] [member="Infected Drones"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom