Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Act III: Lockdown

The agent eyed the small golden disk. It was interesting, but had little value that he could see. Still, it was something. He pocketed the disk. Maybe when he got to his own galaxy, this would tell him that this wasn't some crazy dream. It was real, and it would remind him what his mind came to about the Sith. About monsters.

Ultimatum was slow in responding, his processors were not as quick as usual thanks to another mind being held in his memory banks. They were categorizing it and trying to save as much information as possible to storage units that would not be effecting the rest of his functions. While this was going on, Ultimatum was able to reply, though he was behind and only just saw [member="A. Dominion"] picking up the symbol. It was quite interesting.

"Did you get any weapons along with your peacekeerper gear? If not you can have the pistol I was given, don't have much use for it myself." He held out the blaster that he had been given earlier, it seemed little more than a holdout pistol, but its strength was almost equal to most blaster rifles in their own universe. The droid had enough weapons as it was, though most of his time was spent building other droids, which were then capable of defending him better than a single weapon. Anyways, he had something far more interesting to take back, and that was memory. He could go back over everything he seen and perhaps learn some things.

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Kay had overheard [member="A. Dominion"] as he was a little saddened by not getting a gift. So she walked over to the lightsaber that she was given and crouched down to pick it up, not wanting to bend at the waist for that might cause her enough pain to pass out. She gripped it, the saber had shut itself off after it was thrown the second time, and stood up straight again, carrying it over to the soldier.

After [member="Ultimatum"] held out the pistol, Kay too held out the saber. "Here. This saber when ignited, helps one to hide in the shadows better. I have no need of it. Just getting back home and into a bacta tank will be enough of a reward for me." And new clothes. She needed another merchant outfit.

Dominion looked at the two gifts, baffled. Why would they.. give these weapons up? It was illogical, and... nice. Nothing like he was used to. He wasn't trying to sound whiny about not getting anything, but he guessed that's how it came out.

He looked at the saber, to the woman, then back, then to her. "No, You can keep your weapon. I got an alchemized sword back at home. You need that saber as personal protection, [member="Lady Kay"] ." He chose to say her full title to her now. "I know of your exploits. With the stuff you get into, that can help you better than it could help me." He stood up, looking at [member="Ultimatum"] 's gift. "Although... this" He grabbed the pistol. "This, I could use. Thank you Ult." He had nowhere to put the gun, so he dropped it into his empty helmet.

"We should really get out of here."

Kay-Larr

She raised a brow as [member="A. Dominion"] mentioned one of her titles and said that he knew of her exploits. Was she getting a reputation outside of the Cartel? Kay nodded a little to him and lowered the saber. "I might keep it. Until I get the saber back from the Cartel that my late husband gave me."

Then it was settled. The Jedi Master would shake the hand of [member="Mark Sage"] and seal the deal. He looked over and noted the conversation between the others, walking over. "I do agree we need to get out of here" The Jedi Master would agree. "I have a contact who was sucked in here with me who has somewhere we can hide out for now, away from all the chaos, until we're able to leave this place" He would reveal. "I need to go back and get my original lightsaber anyway"

"If you aren't going to use it later on, then find me. But until then, you need it more than I do." He said to [member="Lady Kay"] before turning to [member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] . "Alright, that sounds like a better place than right next to the emperor's corpse in terms of hiding holes." He hesitantly took his hand away from his face, revealing what was hidden underneath. He felt he could trust these people by now. And in the future, he may need their help. Best if they knew who he was.

domini10.jpg

"Lead the way."

Kay-Larr

Kay nodded a little. She placed the saber into her satchel as [member="A. Dominion"] and [member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] spoke, then took out her water bladder, taking a much needed drink from it, before slipping it back. She secretly hoped that it wasn't too far as she didn't want to slow them down and risk getting them all stuck here, should the portal or whatever it was be time sensitive. As it was, she would follow in behind them, focusing on trying to make herself feel as little pain as possible, though it was difficult to do while moving.

Ultimatum was not surprised at the fact that [member="A. Dominion"] accepted the blaster. They were the most common weapon of choice amongst most of the galaxy's population. The fact that this weapon was capable of punching through armors that most blasters of its size simply couldn't. He looked forward to finding this organic back in their own universe. He wondered what would happen to these people. Would they remember this, or would memories be wiped as they passed through whatever it was that would allow them to return.

He began following [member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] before realizing that [member="Lady Kay"] seemed to be having some difficulty. He turned and asked, "Are you alright? Do you need some help?"

Kay-Larr

Kay looked over to [member="Ultimatum"], nodding as she kept herself moving. "I could use some time in a bacta tank. I think the shock is wearing off." She wasn't wearing armour like the others, so she took the brunt of the force from that energy ball herself. Her midsection was bare, a gaping hole in her merchant attire where fabric once was, and her skin was burned with heat blisters forming. It wasn't a very pretty picture, nor did it feel good.

"I don't want to be a burden. I'll try to keep up..."

"Guess I'll lead the way" The Jedi Master remarked with a casual shrug, looking over and blinking when [member="A. Dominion"] would remove his helmet.

".... Nice hair."

And with that, he would get walking, though stopped when it was obvious that [member="Lady Kay"] was having some difficulty. Despite her not wanting to be a burden, he shrugged as he walked over to her.

"Come on, sweetheart, let's get you going before anyone shows up to kill us" He cracked with a light smirk as he would loop her arm over his shoulder and help her move as he kept going.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom