Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Act II: A Trip To Wonderland

@[member="Vulpesen"] @[member="Aika Kawakami"], @[member="Iella E`ron"] @[member="Rasu Gan"]

A weird shake in the floor, an earthquake to be more precise; Vexander would lie if he says that he expected such event. Luckly, he was close to the bar and he managed to hold a strong grip of a close table. Nevertheless, he waited briefly for it to calm down and looked at the Masters around him.

Perhaps he was actually quite correct about what he said... the current events clearly showed the Knight that they were in a difficult positing against an unknown enemy... luckly, a lot of experienced Jedi and strong followers of the Lightside were in the place ready to face the situation after the quake.

"Well... so much for peace..." the young man reached at the chain in his zoot suit, in the other end and in his pocket, he had his lightsaber; Jedi were lucky to have the tradition of carrying with them the tool that was almost a beacon labeling them as Jedi. Facing Master @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] and his Mentor: @Syn "...any priorities? Or should we engage in hack and slash techniques?"

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@[member="Anaya Fen"] @[member="Circe Savan"]

Oswaft. Huge. Floppy. Suddenly, impossibly, hyperjumping inside a grav well. Things broke. Screams rose.

Rasho blinked slowly. "For once, Madame Savan, I think you are precisely correct. It is a trap."

He gathered his strength, focused the Force on and around his massive ventral muscle, and leaped. Twenty metres, straight up, directly into the path of a maw that could chew asteroids. He didn't have his lightstaff, but he didn't need a weapon. A Sith incantation roiled out from him. Tentacles of blackness sprouted from his hands, searing and piercing the Oswaft's gullet. The creature vomited a torrent of pebbles, and crumbled rock washed Rasho out almost as soon as he got in.

He landed hard, on top of a dessert table. Liberally festooned with both dessert and table, he slithered over to Circe and Anaya.

"That went well."

Everyone out, Move to the exits! Meet up out side, but stay on guard. I don't trust these wurms.

You, explain this! he spoke to the strange woman. @[member="Lois"]

Assassin, I appreciate your aid. @James Mathison

Miles still had his blaster trained on the wurms as people scampered about the hall.

James had a pair of vibroblades out and ready for the creatures if they came too close to the escaping guests.

Miss, I agree with this man, explain all of this. Why are we here? What the heck are those things doing here? Finally, why am I still wearing this mask? James tore tha mask from his face and tossed it aside.

He and the soldier awaited the response to the woman.

@[member="Lois"] @[member="Miles Varden"] @Anyone else who wants to be with us.

Lois

L
Group 2: The Masquerade Ball at the Citadel of Thorns

The woman heard some people talking to her. Who are they? she thought. They were Miles Varden and James Mathison, that's what she understood after some short moments.

She looked stupid.

"Nothing's going on. It's a simple mistake. But you must come with me."

She laughed uncontrollably for some time. It was strange.

"Everybody, there's nothing to worry about if you come with me!"

She shouted as loud as possible. Again.

It was ironic. She panicked crazily, even worse than anybody else in the room. Everybody could've seen how unsure she was about everything going on there. But she wanted to protect these people... maybe.

@[member="Ket Van Derveld"] @[member="Hion the Herglic"] @[member="Hawk Solo"] @[member="Darth Vulcanus"] @[member="Penumbra"] @[member="Jack Sparrow"] @[member="Coci Sinopi"] @[member="Sargon Vynea"] @[member="Reid Anaxoid"] @[member="Cyrus Tregessar"] @[member="Selena Halcyon"] @[member="Verz Horak"] @[member="Ordo"] @[member="Elanim Oke"] @[member="Arla Balor"] @[member="Break"] @[member="Antares Windu"] @[member="Rianna Organa"] @[member="Adenn Gra'tua"] @[member="Jericho"] @[member="Miles Varden"] @[member="James Mathison "]@[member="Cody Jorin"] @[member="Zius Aurus"] @[member="Grimm"] @[member="CC-777 Jackpot"] @[member="Olidiv Kenu"] @[member="Vaudin Miir"] @[member="Talon Vosra"] @[member="Emily Vani"] @[member="Rosa Mazhar"] @Commander Calico @[member="Romeo S"] @[member="Carré Inirial"] @[member="Marakai Al'Orren"] @[member="Kiyala Demont"] @[member="Lucianus Adair"] @[member="Davin"] @[member="Saren Kel-Varad"] @[member="Lord Dissero"] @[member="Vexander Graves"] @[member="Adenn Gra'tua"] @[member="Vendir"] @[member="Arthur David Hardrada"] @[member="Drake Blackwood"] @[member="Lucas Burke"] @[member="Phantom"] @[member="Phoebe Verd"]

Tearing his eyes away from the very large worm and trying not to be distracted by the swarm of Jawas, Captain Jack's gaze finally swerved in the direction of @Lois, and he moved as quickly as he could through the noise and smoke and dust and yelling and running and trampling.

"Yes, all right love, come with you. Good. Now? Is now good? Because I'd like to leave now, before ceilings start coming down on legs and more worms arrive."

Jack's blade and blaster remained at the ready in case he was asked to clear a path.

@[member="Ordo"] @[member="Penumbra"]. @[member="Verz Horak"]

Rianna held onto Ord'ika's hand her light saber still tucked away never draw unless you are prepared to use it. She was not prepared. So far they had only come up through the floor they had not attacked anyone.

Animals do not attack unless provoked or driven by hunger. Rianna could feel panic as everyone began to react. "Yes we need out before there is more destruction. Everyone in her group seemed ok, uninjured. Good. She waited while the men discussed things in committee.

"Wait!" Rasu said, as more and more Jedi gathered to their group, blue, green and yellow light already spraying the grass with their glow. "We don't have to attack them, besides striking at them will only aggravaate them further. We'll be putting more lives at risk." Looking up at the massive creatures, she began to analyse their movements, their speech patterns, trying to gain any bit of knowledge that might assist them.

"See if you can get up to them and create a link through the Force. We might be able to stop them without any of the killed." With the events on Lujo still haunting her every step, Rasu deactivated her two sabers, leaping up onto one of the support pylons, and slowly cntinued her ascent upwards, expanding her awareness towards one of the more larger creatures, the one closest to reaching their location. Brushing her Force aura against its own, she gently spoke to it through her mind. "You must stop this, I beg of you."

@[member="Vexander Graves"] @[member="Syn"] @[member="Iella E`ron"] @[member="Vulpesen"] @[member="Aika Kawakami"] @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

Emily Vani

E

Emily's eyes dart fast. She needed to find something. Letting the Force go out, she looked for anything that would be of help. Then she felt a familiar pull. She knew that person. Taking off and leaving her friend "Polarius" behind, she speed towards what she was looking for. 'Is it who I think it is?' Running, Emily pushed frightened people out of her way, desperately attempting to reach her goal. Then she saw her. "CIRCE!"

@[member=Circe Savan]

Vulpesen grinned as he heard @[member="Rasu Gan"], happy he hadn't activated his own blade. "Wise words Rasu. Give me a moment, and I'll be right on it, literally." With those words, the shadow called upon the force to start leaping between two buildings, gaining altitude so as to leap onto the backs of one of the creatures. Their hostilities had done a good job of making his leaping difficult, but not quite impossible. As he reach the roof of one structure, Vulpesen finally to the leap, landing on the nearest one and taking a good grip, somewhat fearful of falling. The creature certainly did have a mind which was good for him as he poured the force into his natural connection to animals, doing his best to bond with the beast. Please, I ask that you stop this and tell us what you wish? The words would be heard by only the creature he was on, coming in the form of ideas that it could understand and less so as words. He did his best to calm it down, but to be honest, Vulpesen had no idea what had prompted this action and it could come out rather badly for him should his tactics fail.

@Vexander Graves @Syn @Iella E`ron @Aika Kawakami @Joshua DragonsFlame

Rosa Gunn

R
Serenity it seemed would never last for long. Rosa tugged her hand out of @[member="Vaudin Miir"]s with a tut and took a step towards the beast, its roar rising hairs on the back of her neck. It made no move to attack anyone, it merely stood tall and proud. Enter the Jawa's there infighting only adding to the confusion and rising panic.

"My fiancée would not take kindly to you calling me 'love'." she said suddenly remembering that Vaudin had said something. Eyes lifted to the shouting woman who told them all not to panic, people were responding to her request and trying to follow her, other were asking questions and fewer had weapons ready. Chaos always seemed to reign.

Rosa had other ideas she picked her way through fighting Jawa's so she was stood the the holes edge and peered down into it, before loooking up at the beast. "I'll bet you're as confused as we are." She skirted round the hole towards the woman who was asking them to leave, to follow her. She paused at the foot of the grand stairwell looking up at the mysterious figure for a moment. Oh who was she kidding, everyone was wearing a mask. She continued towards the woman.

@Ket Van Derveld @Hion the Herglic @Hawk Solo @Darth Vulcanus @Penumbra @Jack Sparrow @Coci Sinopi @Sargon Vynea @Reid Anaxoid @Cyrus Tregessar @Selena Halcyon @Verz Horak @Ordo @Elanim Oke @Arla Balor @Break @Antares Windu@Rianna Organa @Adenn Gra'tua @Jericho @Miles Varden @James Mathison @Cody Jorin @Zius Aurus @Grimm @CC-777 Jackpot @Olidiv Kenu @Vaudin Miir @Talon Vosra @Emily Vani @[member="Lois"] @Commander Calico @Romeo S @Carré Inirial @Marakai Al'Orren @Kiyala Demont @Lucianus Adair @Davin @Saren Kel-Varad @Lord Dissero @Vexander Graves @Adenn Gra'tua @Vendir @Arthur David Hardrada @Drake Blackwood @Lucas Burke @Phantom @Phoebe Verd

[OOC note: some people have stopped labelling group 1 or 2 and its getting confusing.]

Nisha Decrilla

N
Group 1 Festival of Light

Anaya was about to say something witty about Admiral Ackbar but the moment was gone when the Oswaft arrived. "Huh." Was bout all Anaya could say on the matter.

She watched Rasho jumped, somewhat awed by his ability to launch so much slug into the air, and then disappear into the mouth of one of them, only to reappear in the most disgusting way she could have imagined.

"I'm not entirely sure what you hoped to achieve with that." She shrugged, and finished her drink. "Now see, this would be a good reason for me to be happy. All this chaos, people panicking..." she let out a melancholy sigh, and did nothing to attempt to investigate or stop it. "I should find out who organised this," she indicated to the chaos around them "We could exchange notes on how to upset people."

@[member="Rasho the Hutt"] @[member="Circe Savan"]

In Umbris Potestas Est
@[member="Anaya Fen"] @[member="Rasho the Hutt"]

"Told ya." She turned back to Anaya. "I'm of the opinion that the peace is getting to you. And it's getting to me too, unfortunately. We're supposed to be in conflict with the Light Side, or they're supposed to be in conflict with us. The peace has caused everyone to be so relaxed and disarmed that, like absolute fools, they aren't prepared for something like this. It would be a perfect time for a galactic invasion."

When she got off this rock, she would have plans to put into motion.

Talking Taun-Taun

T
Group One Festival of Lights​

The Oswafts were invading, or maybe they already did? No! The Oswafts were about to invade after they had tea, it was very rude to invade before tea after all. It didn't really matter either way, as dozens of Taun-Tauns began to run alternatively bleating and nuzzling various guests throughout the room. It was all very exhausting to their leader, the great Talking Taun-Taun. With a soft sigh he watched his confused herd lick @[member="Rasho the Hutt"] before nuzzling against him life he was their long long father, again he noted mentally that his people were far too soft for a good army.

At a run the Talking Taun-Taun attempted to pull his herd together, "Stop acting like you were raised on Hoth, you were raised in a damn comfortable barn for all this nonsense. You there stop licking the Hutt, and form up behind me. Did anyone remember their weapons?" The answering warbles set his patience on edge as the first Taun-Taun cut open his stomach over @[member="Anaya Fen"] covering her in it's guts. "Damn it, I don't care how famous Rogen the Taun-Taun got for getting his guts cut out, now one will remember you for it! NOW FORM UP!"

His final shout did it as the Taun-Taun army formed up around their leader, the Talking Taun-Taun the occasional odd sound coming from their ranks as the tried to think of where they had left their guns. No doubt it was with the Ewoks, fishing for Ewoks was good fun after all. Shaking his head the Talking Taun-Taun simply looked down, the army of Oswafts uncontested by the Taun-Taun army as a squad went to retrieve their weapons. He'd asked for a wookie army, but no costs were too high, he got the Taun-Taun army instead!

@[member="Mysterious Figure 2"] @Luke Beleren @Rasho the Hutt @Xander Carrick @Alejandro Ortega @Darth Naefas @Doc @Syn @Darth Metus @Avalore Eden @Zoey Marix @Montag Card @Strask Ak'lya @Joshua DragonsFlame @Ahra Marcon @Rexus Drath @Rasu Gan @Iella E'ron @R9-4U @Astrian Callus @Daella Apparine @A'donari Cinn @Darth Malificete @Alen Na'Varro @Curupira Hawk @Voroll Dey Astaar @Ruusan @The Dark Ace @Ashelotte Saybin @Yasuo @Thurion Heavenshield @Desmond Voralis. @Anaya Fen @Ronin Wendigo @Jared Ovmar @Kahne Porte @Aditya Amadis @Vulpesen @Kitt Solo @Holland

Jawa Soldier

J
Group Two: Citadel of Thorns​

With a sigh the two Jawa generals, not that they had command of anyone who wasn't a Jawa, oh no, wouldn't want a Jawa to lead anything bigger then a wamp rat! Stupid big people. Chattering amongst themselves the two moved to either side of @[member="Lois"] yelling at the few remaining jawa soldiers as reinforcements started to arrive through the main gate. These two Jawa were very strange, one had a white robe and one a black, and both could talk. Twins identical in every physical way, but one completely incapable of the truth the other completely incapable of a lie.

Setting about casting small fireballs out of their staves towards the few remaining fighting Jawas they finally got the Jawa Army back into humming formation. Add to it the mudcrabs had begun to snap their claws in rhythm with their off pitch song. "Yes we must run or perish, follow, follow!"

Turning his head to look at his brother side ways the black robed Jawa shook his head. "No, no, no, we must leave or perish, and perhaps even then perish, but yes! Follow, follow!" Tugging on several people's clothing the Jawa's began to head out the door the first group carrying @[member="Miles Varden"] and @[member="Jack Sparrow"] on top of dozens of robed hands as they moved towards the doors.

@[member="Mysterious Figure"] @Ket Van Derveld @Hion the Herglic @Hawk Solo @Darth Vulcanus @Penumbra @Jack Sparrow @Coci Sinopi @Sargon Vynea @Reid Anaxoid @Cyrus Tregessar @Selena Halcyon @Verz Horak @Ordo @Elanim Oke @Arla Balor @Break @Antares Windu @Rianna Organa @Adenn Gra'tua @Jericho @Miles Varden @James Mathison @Cody Jorin @Zius Aurus @Grimm@CC-777 Jackpot @Olidiv Kenu @Vaudin Miir @Talon Vosra @Emily Vani @Rosa Mazhar @Commander Calico @Romeo S@Carré Inirial @Marakai Al'Orren @Kiyala Demont @Lucianus Adair @Davin @Saren Kel-Varad @Lord Dissero @Vexander Graves @Adenn Gra'tua @Vendir @Arthur David Hardrada @Drake Blackwood @Lucas Burke @Phantom @Phoebe Verd

Carl

C
"Run! Everyone! Follow me and you may live! Long Live the Emperor! Live to fight another battle! Before the damn things start fabricating something like an army of Daleks or Cybermen for all we know. Onward! men and women come on keep your wits about you" That was when Carl decided to give them the choice. " You can Come with me and meet my betters or you can stay here and die to the likes of giant beasts that can fabricate things out of the surrounding elements. " He said firing some sort of laser out killing one of the damn beasts.
That was when he walked on thin air and motioned behind him ignoring the marvelous beasts behind him despite a spike flying towards his head, which he sidestepped. " Come on, I will not be coming back. That was when he didn't notice the rather large ostoft flying towards him, about to ram him with some sort of stick.

@Mysterious Figure 2 @Luke Beleren @Rasho the Hutt @Xander Carrick @Alejandro Ortega @Darth Naefas @Doc @Syn @Darth Metus @Avalore Eden @Zoey Marix @Montag Card @Strask Ak'lya @Joshua DragonsFlame @Ahra Marcon @Rexus Drath @Rasu Gan @Iella E'ron @R9-4U @Astrian Callus @Daella Apparine @A'donari Cinn @Darth Malificete @Alen Na'Varro @Curupira Hawk @Voroll Dey Astaar @Ruusan @The Dark Ace @Ashelotte Saybin @Yasuo @Thurion Heavenshield @Desmond Voralis. @Anaya Fen @Ronin Wendigo @Jared Ovmar @Kahne Porte @Aditya Amadis @Vulpesen @Kitt Solo @Holland

@[member="Ket Van Derveld"] @[member="Hion the Herglic"] @[member="Hawk Solo"] @[member="Darth Vulcanus"] @[member=Penumbra] @[member="Jack Sparrow"] @[member="Coci Sinopi"] @[member="Sargon Vynea"] @[member="Reid Anaxoid"] @[member="Cyrus Tregessar"] @[member="Selena Halcyon"] @[member="Verz Horak"] @[member=Ordo] @[member="Elanim Oke"] @[member="Arla Balor"] @[member=Break] @[member="Antares Windu"] @[member="Rianna Organa"] @[member="Adenn Gra'tua"] @[member=Jericho] @[member="Miles Varden"] @[member="James Mathison "]@[member="Cody Jorin"] @[member="Zius Aurus"] @[member=Grimm] @[member="CC-777 Jackpot"] @[member="Olidiv Kenu"] @[member="Vaudin Miir"] @[member="Talon Vosra"] @[member="Emily Vani"] @[member="Rosa Mazhar"] @Commander Calico @[member="Romeo S"] @[member="Carré Inirial"] @[member="Marakai Al'Orren"] @[member="Kiyala Demont"] @[member="Lucianus Adair"] @[member=Davin] @[member="Saren Kel-Varad"] @[member="Lord Dissero"] @[member="Vexander Graves"] @[member="Adenn Gra'tua"] @[member=Vendir] @[member="Arthur David Hardrada"] @[member="Drake Blackwood"] @[member="Lucas Burke"] @[member=Phantom] @[member="Phoebe Verd"] @[member="Jawa Soldier"] @[member="Lois"]

More and more Exogorath continued to appear, each as monstrous in size and terrifying in appearance. Many began to eat away at the very citadel itself, though some took an interest in the screaming specks that ran about. Any person insane enough to attempt a mental connection with one of the creatures would have been instantly slammed with a mental backlash unlike any other that would leave them drained and fatigued with but a single word for their trouble. 'Death.' It would become rapidly clear to people that a need to evacuate was necessary. People would naturally find themselves drawn to the the Jawas who seemed to have some idea of what was going on. Even the crazy lady seemed to draw people's attention.

Kitt Solo

Alen Na'Varro's Ex
Group 1

"Darlin,' you'd be surprised at the things I managed to fit beneath this well fitted dress." To prove a point, she lifted the scarlet hem up to her thigh, showing off the strapped blaster and set of knives tucked around her smooth leg. "But gotta work on the rocket launcher."

Smiling, she took another swig of the beer, slamming it back down on the tiki bar top. "Whelp, might as well get to w-..." A gust from one of the wings ripped the bar from the sand and sent it flying toward @[member="Anaya Fen"] and @[member="Rasho the Hutt"].

Stang.

More than a bit miffed about losing her drink, the Fringer grimaced and passed Alen a fleetingly pouty look. Gaze panned to @[member="Carl"] and she wondered how many ales that one was already on. Relying on her talents as an empath in the force, she closed her eyes before mumbling to her date. "Cover my six, sugar."

Connecting through the leviathans' anger and destruction, she used the force to push an overwhelming feeling to LEAVE into all the creatures' minds near their position, including the one headed toward @[member="Carl"]. She coated that command with everything she had, making it as desirable as biting into a gram cracker crust with fresh, warm drizzled honey over the top.

@[member="Alen Na'Varro"]

Vendir

לוֹחֶם מְפַקֵד
Group 2

Vendir looked around, his masks eye holes making it hard to see "what are these things? Other than animals. he had a lightsaber with him, not his actual one but a normal lightsaber. He looked towards the jawas that seemed to have came out of nowhere, before moving towards them then realizing his lightsaber was not lit, he held it above the people near him before lighting it "what do they want anyway." he looked up at the things "Actually, whatever it is, they'll probably end up dead sooner or later."

@[member="Rianna Organa"] @[member="Verz Horak"] @Prenumbra @[member="Adenn Gra'tua"]

GROUP 2 CITADEL OF THORNS

"Lets move," he said heading toward the crazy lady (@[member="Lois"]) "we have to go."

Ordo started. Toward the doors. He hoped Ri'ika would not mind holding his hand as began pushing others toward the door.

"Move aruetiise." He said pushing another guest. "Get out."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom